Snowys Outdoors

Snowys Outdoors (page 2 of 29)

Online store, Physical store

Wayne

WayneIllawarra, NSW

Great service from Snoweys, received my order in really good time. Quality gear at really good prices. Will be using these guys again and would recommend anyone check them out if your looking for outdoor and camping gear

Thanks for your review, Wayne. Enjoy using your new gear. ~ Ben

Saeed F.

Saeed F.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Terrible

Irz4

Irz4Sydney, NSW

Happy Customer

Recently purchased some camping items from Snowys I find their prices a lot cheaper compared to other retailers. Their webpage was very informative and the delivery was very quick! Definitely recommend these guys for all your camping needs.

We appreciate your feedback, Irz4. Happy camping with your new gear. ~ Ben

Dean

DeanSydney, NSW

Terrible

Terrible.
The product says portable air conditioner. Literally says it in the advert and the product description .
Well aware that most ' air coolers' dont cut it as a 'portable air conditioner' , this product description made me think otherwise
Didnt work properly ( was for a golf cart in summer ) and advised wait for it ..... ' its not an air- conditioner'
Even though they sold it to me as such !
Any post sales help forget it .
Dont use these guys if u want any common sense applied to customer service

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Great Price!! Quick delivery!!

Very Happy Customer! Purchased 2 buff products online.
Very competitive prices and very quick delivery!!!
I ordered on Tuesday delivered Wednesday!
Very happy with my purchase I will definitely purchase from Snowys.com again!

Thanks for your review, John, we look forwards to seeing you again. ~ Ben

Good price and quick delivery.

I ordered 2 items for a good price delivered (free delivery) in 2 days. Gives me confidence to use Snowys again. They even go to the extent of putting the name of the person handling your order in your items. I thought that was a nice touch.

We appreciate your feedback, Phillip. Have fun using your new gear! ~ Ben

Annoyed!

So angry! They say they will send your order in 2-3 days. Well I put my order in Thursday early afternoon expecting to have it on Tuesday. Latest Wednesday! It is now Friday and still have not received it. It was for my daughters birthday I spent $500 I am so frustrated! I will not spend A cent with Snowys outdoor again. Thanks for nothing. Also said they would contact me to let me know what was going on and nothing

RichardatL

RichardatL

Unbeatable service, product and price

I ordered a Hema Atlas Wednesday morning. It was delivered to Blue Mountains, NSW, Thursday afternoon.
Perfect timing for June 1 travel freedom.
Thank you Snowys for great product, price and service.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Enjoy your trip in June, Richard, we are all looking forward to hitting the roads again I think. Happy travels. ~ Ben

ScottC

ScottCMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Can not fault the service

Return customer, once again fantastic prices, delivery is super fast well done for you and Toll Ipec for the speed of delivery, will be back again for more. Thank you!

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for the five stars, Scott, it's nice to hear from a return customer. Happy camping! ~ Ben

Gordon T.

Gordon T.Hunter Region, NSW

Good prices & excellent service

Have made purchases from Snowys each 3 or 4 months over the past 5 years - every order has been excellently executed. Recently ordered on Sunday night & the parcel was delivered to Newcastle by mid-day Tuesday. They also excel in communicting with their customer.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

We appreciate your positive feedback, Gordon. Thanks for being such a loyal customer. ~ Ben

wayne c.

wayne c.Hunter Region, NSW

Coffee Percolator

Have just received and tried our new Campfire 6 cup coffee percolator. Ordered on the weekend and the delivery was received in two working days as advertised. It is an excellent product and makes a great brew. Thank's Snowy's for making the whole process so easy from start to finish.

Thanks for shopping with us, Wayne. Happy Camping! ~ Ben

Running Hydration vest

I would give them 6 stars if I could.
I ordered a running vest through Snowys online store and It was delivered 9 am the next day.
Fantastic service, super fast and the price was the best online by a mile :)

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

We'll take the 6 stars thanks, Paul. thanks for your feedback. Happy trails with your new running vest. ~ Ben

David

DavidWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Cobb BBQ Accessories

Hi
I just wanted to thank you for the very fast delivery of my Cobb BBQ Accessories, I only ordered them 2 days ago and have arrived already :) Very happy with the Product and the Awesome service....... Thank you

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

We appreciate your feedback, David. Enjoy expanding your camping menu with the new Cobb accessories. ~ Ben

Super Fast and Fantastic Customer Service

I don't normally leave reviews for places but these guys blew me away. We've ordered a few things from their store now, both of which have arrived the next day! Customer service is fantastic and so are the products. Will definitely be my go-to camping store.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, Anonymous. Enjoy using your new gear. ~ Ben

It was easy to find what I wanted via Snowy's online store. Really happy with the product and price, and it was delivered promptly. Well done!
Will be shopping with them again for sure.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for your feedback, Tim, we look forward to helping you with more camping gear in the future. ~ Ben

Tess

TessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and speedy delivery

The backpacks we ordered were delivered within two days of having ordered them, we are very happy with the service and delighted with our packs and can't wait until the time when we can get out and do some long walks with them. Would absolutely shop online with Snowy's again, thanks Jarod for the great service.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for sharing your Snowys experience, Tess. Happy trails with your new packs. ~ Ben

StarLight

StarLightHobart, TAS

Actik Core Headlamp Black 450 Lumen -Outstanding Staff Service

Jenn at Snowys was exceptionally helpful. She searched the two stores for the item and called me back to tell me availability. Jenn was friendly on the phone and was a pleasure to speak to. Furthermore, the parcel was dispatched as quickly as possible. It's obvious from my experience that Snowys select their staff carefully, and only choose those that are friendly, capable and efficient in their jobs. Thank you. I most definitely will use Snowys again and highly recommend the online store.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for your positive review, StarLight, I'll make sure Gen and her team see this. Happy Camping! ~ Ben

Rob

RobSydney, NSW

Great Service

Purchased Darche swag/bag/sleeping bag from Snowy’s in Brendale QLD online, great service arrived within the 2 days, happy with products received, answered my queries I had in prompt time, they saved me at least $300 on all the camping gear if I’d bought in Sydney.

Thanks for the five stars, Rob. Happy camping with your new gear! ~ Ben

Unbelievable customer service

I purchased an Oz tent RX5 with the extra room and zip in floor from Snowys Outdoors SA outlet, unfortunately the zip in floor was faulty. I lodge a warranty claim and was passed onto the states warranty manager Nick, I can't tell you how professional Nick was in dealing with my warranty claim, before you know it Nick organised a replacement from Oz tent direct, not only the floor but also the walls, which makes sense as it all comes in one bag as a kit. Total turnaround was only four days, considering it was over Easter it was amazing. On Tuesday 14 April 2020 I received the replacement kit and it was perfect. I would highly recommend Snowys Outdoors. They are truly professional and I would not hesitate dealing with them again.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for your positive feedback, Bart, I'll make sure Nick and the whole Snowys team see this. Happy camping in your new tent, it will give you many years of reliable use. ~ Ben

747800Sydney, NSW

First Class Service

I purchased a few items from their online store and was really impressed by the communication and speed in which they organised everything.
Their website was clear, simple and easily readable. I found it clear to navigate and find what I wanted.
Deeply impressed by their service and they will be a firm favourite for company purchases here on in.
Well done Snowys on achieving such a great level of customer service.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for the kudos, Niall, I'm glad you found us.
Happy Camping with your new gear.
~ Ben