Snowys Outdoors

Snowys Outdoors (page 2 of 32)

Online store, Physical store

Diggavf124

Diggavf124Sydney, NSW

Excellent service, good prices...couldn't use online portal with an iMac

The web site wouldn't let me checkout on my iMac. Tried the iPad..nope. Seems there online shop isn't liking Mac Safari. So had to use wives Chrome or whatever on her iMac. Worked great. This little speed bump wouldn't stop me from buying again. Although it was annoying as I buy heaps using this browser. I like the fact they post videos of the more popular products.

Shane D

Shane DGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Incredible product/ incredible delivery

I purchased some walking boots from this company a few days ago. Shocked to see them arrive today (Saturday). Amazing shoes, as good as I’ve ever had. Can’t recommend Snowys high enough.

Thanks for passing on your recommendation, Shane. Happy camping! ~ Ben

mark n.

mark n.North Queensland, QLD

Warranty claim

I would like to state that Paul and the staff at Snowys were fantastic, in first finding my invoice no. to lodge a warranty claim, and then secondly actioning it so quickly, going over and above my expectations on the outcome. Well done Snowys on great customer service.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for sharing your Snowys experience, Mark, it's great to know we were able to sort things out quickly for you. ~ Ben

Excellent Service, great product

Thank you Snowys for an excellent on line ordering website and an amazingly quick delivery service. Will definitely be buying from you again.

Thank you for leaving your review, KCrabbit, enjoy using your new gear. ~ Ben

Luke J.

Luke J.

Snowys is trash.

I spent $2000 in two weeks and my swag came with a cracked support pole, esky wasn’t as advertised, the cryvacer was falsely advertised as 12volt (didn’t work). I had that many parcels coming spread out over 3 weeks yet everything was in stock when I ordered.....just got back from my prosponed camping trip and felt like I’d been jolly Rodgered by SNOWYS OUTDOORS... And the customer service, let’s just say they are like lawyers, I’ll get some photos and video footage up of their lovely products

Thomas

ThomasAustralia

Quick delivery if not ordering too much

I placed 2 orders
4 items of Backcountry freeze dried food (sachet)
and another order with 8 items of Backcountry freeze fried food (parcel)

The sachet came in 3 days to Hobart, Tas! still waiting for the parcel as it's transiting through VIC...

They had attractive prices and cheaper than other store out there

Thanks for the five stars, Thomas. Happy trails! ~ Ben

Jason

JasonHunter Region, NSW

Snowys is excellent

Very well priced things online and some of the quickest deliveries I've ever had I have purchased multiple things from this store and they never dissapoint will be purchasing from this store again

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for your positive feedback, Jason. Happy camping with your new gear. ~ Ben

Matt O.

Matt O.Sydney, NSW

Failed to put address on urgent parcel

Daniel

DanielSydney, NSW

Snowys delivers again!

Received equipment within 2 days in NSW. Quality and price is excellent and the Snowys ratings are spot on and give great insights into the purchase. Highly recommend and will be back for more.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback, Daniel. Happy camping! ~ Ben

Dody

DodyPerth, WA

Unbeatable Price and Amazing Delivery Time and Quality

Bought camping gears for first time (10P Tent and ground sheet)..and I did a right decision to buy it from Snowys Outdoors Online Store. The price from was very affordable with free delivery to Western Australia..the delivery was so amazing..very fast and in good quality packaging..around 4-5 days delivered to my home! Now, Snowys become my single camping gears shopping destination. Thanks Snowys!

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

I'm glad you found us, Dody, we look forward to helping you with your future camping needs (or wants). ~ Ben

Natasha

NatashaIllawarra, NSW

Outstanding Customer Service

We are absolutely thrilled with our recent purchase!! Amazing customer service!! These guys know what they are doing and go the extra mile. We will definitely continue to purchase from here.

Thanks for your feedback, Natasha. Happy camping with your new gear! ~ Ben

Bec

Bec

Amazing service - makes shopping local easy!

Ordered a PLB 1pm yesterday and arrived today at 9:30am from QLD to NSW.

Item was supposed to be on pre-order but after noticing it switched back to 'add to basket' online after ordering, gave them a ring. Turns out when you put your postcode in, it automatically detects stock level from one of two of their warehouses. It was out of stock at my 'local' warehouse so they re-routed the order to the other straight away!

So glad to be able to go hiking with it this month rather than next! Thanks, Snowys!

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for the five stars, Bec, I'm glad you will have your PLB for your upcoming hike. Happy trails! ~ Ben

Super service.

This is my first dealing with Snowys. I ordered a folding card table online. I was immediately informed it wasn’t in stock but was given a date for its delivery and was kept informed as to its status. Spot on! It arrived today exactly as promised. I could not be more pleased. Very efficient and friendly.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

We appreciate your feedback, Elizabeth. We are having hassles with eta's on account of the current COVID climate, I'm glad your order went as planned. Happy camping! ~ Ben

KLR

KLRSydney, NSW

Very happy

I was very impressed with the whole process. Competitive prices, quick delivery and product came as described. Highly recommend Snowy's and will certainly return for further 'outdoors' purchases. Great work Snowy's

We really appreciate your feedback, KLR, enjoy using your new gear. ~ Ben

Mel. E

Mel. EAU

Great range of quality products, good prices and quick delivery

Easy to navigate website, had what I needed at a great price, and my order was delivered to Melbourne within two business days. Thanks guys! I'll be back for more.

We appreciate your feedback, Mel. Happy camping! ~ Ben

JimSutt

JimSuttSydney, NSW

Quick delivery and great price.

Can't believe how quickly my camp oven arrived. Ordered on Tuesday arrived Thursday morning great price also, highly recommended. Purchased a camp oven Australian made canvas bag at same time got $10 off and free delivery. Fantastic..

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for leaving your feedback, JimSutt. Have fun creating some new culinary delights in your camp oven. ~ Ben

Tania M.

Tania M.Alice Springs, NT

These guys are amazing

I have shopped at the Snowy’s online store multiple times this year and the product is always as described and the package arrives within 2-3 days (I live in Alice Springs and post is often very slow coming).

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

We really appreciate your feedback, Tania. Enjoy using your new gear up there in Central Australia. ~ Ben

Steve Barratt

Steve BarrattSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent sums it up

This is just a big Thank You to Jarrod in your Queensland Shop, he went over the top to get our item down to us as quickly as possible, he was a pleasure to deal with and in the future we will be looking to Snowys for our next purchase, Thanks again Jarrod - Steve Blue Mountains NSW

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for your feedback, Steve, we really appreciate it. I'll be sure to share this with Jarrod and the team up there in sunny Queensland. Happy camping! ~ Ben

Peter

PeterMid North Coast, NSW

Great service & products

Amazing service and great product. Have had a few dealings with Snowys online & the efficiency of the service is fabulous.. Keep up the good work. Pretty much our go to website for anything camping. Love the free shipping

Thanks for the five stars, Peter. Happy camping. ~ Ben

Unprecedented service in this unprecedented times!

Looking for a sighting compass, have owned & used Silva compasses for very many years. Found the one I wanted, Snowy’s had the best price and offered free shipping. Purchased online on the weekend from Sydney & it duly arrived two days later - presumably from Keswick SA. Appropriate really as SA is one of the prime destinations we’ll be using it. Great price, service & quality!

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for your positive feedback, hawkeye_driver_guide. Enjoy your trip to SA. ~ Ben

Bwana

Bwanaasked

Online store

Greetings. I recently purchase a replacement dimmer for my yellow/white light setup. The new dimmer has got a different yellow connector (key locks)from my previous one and so doesn't connect up with the the 2 light bars through the Y connector piece. Please advise.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

I assume you are referring to the Korr Camp Light Kits here Bwana?
If so, then as far as I am aware the fittings have always been the same. If you are still having problems here I'd suggest sending some photos of the fittings to service@snowys.com.au, we'll be in a better position to provide advice.
~ Ben

Ruby

Rubyasked

Online store

I bought the Coleman eventemp 3 burner stove. I want to use It with normal swap ‘n’ go gas bottle from garage. Do I need an adapter? If so, which type? There are so many to choose from.
Thanks,
Di

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Hi Di, assuming you are connecting to the 9Kg Swap and Go bottles which have a POL fitting, you'll you would need is one of these hoses - https://www.snowys.com.au/gas-hose-colemanbomunef-to-pol.
You need to keep the regulator attached to the stove and connect the hose to the regulator, then you can attach the other end of the hose to the gas bottle.
I hope that helps.
~ Ben

Rochelle

Rochelleasked

Online store

Hi There, How much are the Hex Pegs?
Rochelle

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Apologies for my delayed reply, Rochelle. You can see our Hex Peg range with pricing here - https://www.snowys.com.au/hex-pegs. ~ Ben

Get an answer from our members and Snowys Outdoors representatives