Snowys Outdoors

Snowys Outdoors (page 2 of 8)

Online store, Physical store

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (146)

steve

steveSydney, NSW

Can't fault Snowys online

Bought some Sea to Summit gaiters, by far the best price I could find, free delivery, arrived within 48 hrs. I have shopped before and will continue using Snowy's online.

We appreciate your feedback, Steve. Happy camping! ~ Ben

Benjamin Waters

Benjamin WatersCentral West, NSW

Service beyond the smile

Ordered a camp oven, trivet and camp oven lid lifter on Sunday night late.
Turned up today around lunchtime. Items were well packed and bubble wrapped, in sturdy box.
Now that quick service from Brendale in QLD to Central West NSW.
I'll be looking here for more gear later on for sure.
Thanks Guys and Girls for the rapid service.

Thanks for shopping with us, Benjamin. Happy camp cooking! ~ Ben

Maree

MareePerth, WA

Can't go wrong

I've recently been updating and adding to my camping supplies. Found Snowys online and I haven't been able to go past them. Price and service unbeatable and free and fast postage to boot! Would not hesitate to recommend these guys. Thanks for making it so easy and enjoyable to get my camping stuff in order!!

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Wow, thanks for your positive review, Maree, I'm glad you found us. Thanks for recommending us, enjoy using all your updated supplies. ~ Ben

Nitish

NitishSydney, NSW

wow wow woww...

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks so much for your glowing review, Nitish, I'm glad we were able to help you with your queries and gear needs. I hope you have a great adventure on the Overland Track. ~ Ben

Don

DonFar North Queensland, QLD

towing mirrors

Super efficient service and delivery on a set of Milenco towing mirrors.Needed these in a hurry and they didn't disappoint.Wont hesitate to use these guys again.Thanks very much
Regards Don Wood

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for sharing your Snowys experience, Don. Happy, and safe touring with your new mirrors. ~ Ben

Matt

MattCentral West, NSW

Perfect for what we wanted

We ordered a couple of light weight helios camping chairs, they were cheaper than the competition on their website. Ordering process is no fuss and they arrived a couple of days later
(interstate). Well done Snowys! Thanks

We appreciate your feedback, Matt. Happy camping! ~Ben

Quick delivery. Awesome product

Bought camp fire gloves. They were on sale so a bargain. Delivered in 2 days for free.
Quality of item is impeccable. I’ll be back for more goodies.
Well done Snowys.

Lester

LesterSydney, NSW

Officially my go to online store

I ordered Monday morning, it arrived the next day morning. The site also offer purchase options such as Afterpay & Zip pay(if you can’t pay outright). A combination of fast delivery, free shipping(more than $49), inexpensive, high quality goods and multiple options to pay makes Snowy a perfect online store for me.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

I'm glad it's official, Lester, thanks for shopping with us. Happy camping! ~ Ben

Steven C.

Steven C.Sydney, NSW

Fastest shipping i've ever had!

I made an order for a new Jetboil at 2pm.. it arrived at 10am the next day with free shipping.. Such a good service! Hadn't even heard of their store before but now it will be my go to! Cannot wait to go hiking again! Thank you!

I'm glad you found us, Steven. Happy hiking! ~ Ben

James

JamesSydney, NSW

cold mountain canvas 1100

Shipping from Snowey's was super fast. The cold mountain canvas 1100 has been the best sleeping bag I've ever purchased. It's roomy and very comfortable to sleep in. It's super warm on cold nights and you don't need clothes on to stay warm, just a pair of shorts and a T shirt will do. I recommended this bag over any other bag. It's tough and well made and you will get plenty of years use. So my summary is CAN'T BEAT A BAG THAT'S MADE TOUGH LIKE THE 1100

We appreciate your feedback, James. Enjoy your winter camping escapades. ~ Ben

Check courier reviews

I found good reviews online so I tried ordering from Snowys however they seem to use Toll as courier which has really bad reviews online. I received a tracking number and it said already delivered per courier’s tracking but I did not get my items yet or a missed delivery card or even a knock from my door. I’m hoping they can help me track it. Order number is 559488.

Update:

I just received my parcel today and not as what the tracking said that it was already delivered yesterday, seems like the courier's tracking has issues. Although I already received it, 1 item was missing from my order so I will inform customer service.

Wayne

WayneIllawarra, NSW

Great service from Snoweys, received my order in really good time. Quality gear at really good prices. Will be using these guys again and would recommend anyone check them out if your looking for outdoor and camping gear

Thanks for your review, Wayne. Enjoy using your new gear. ~ Ben

Irz4

Irz4Sydney, NSW

Happy Customer

Recently purchased some camping items from Snowys I find their prices a lot cheaper compared to other retailers. Their webpage was very informative and the delivery was very quick! Definitely recommend these guys for all your camping needs.

We appreciate your feedback, Irz4. Happy camping with your new gear. ~ Ben

Great Price!! Quick delivery!!

Very Happy Customer! Purchased 2 buff products online.
Very competitive prices and very quick delivery!!!
I ordered on Tuesday delivered Wednesday!
Very happy with my purchase I will definitely purchase from Snowys.com again!

Thanks for your review, John, we look forwards to seeing you again. ~ Ben

Good price and quick delivery.

I ordered 2 items for a good price delivered (free delivery) in 2 days. Gives me confidence to use Snowys again. They even go to the extent of putting the name of the person handling your order in your items. I thought that was a nice touch.

We appreciate your feedback, Phillip. Have fun using your new gear! ~ Ben

Annoyed!

So angry! They say they will send your order in 2-3 days. Well I put my order in Thursday early afternoon expecting to have it on Tuesday. Latest Wednesday! It is now Friday and still have not received it. It was for my daughters birthday I spent $500 I am so frustrated! I will not spend A cent with Snowys outdoor again. Thanks for nothing. Also said they would contact me to let me know what was going on and nothing

RichardatL

RichardatL

Unbeatable service, product and price

I ordered a Hema Atlas Wednesday morning. It was delivered to Blue Mountains, NSW, Thursday afternoon.
Perfect timing for June 1 travel freedom.
Thank you Snowys for great product, price and service.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Enjoy your trip in June, Richard, we are all looking forward to hitting the roads again I think. Happy travels. ~ Ben

ScottC

ScottCMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Can not fault the service

Return customer, once again fantastic prices, delivery is super fast well done for you and Toll Ipec for the speed of delivery, will be back again for more. Thank you!

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for the five stars, Scott, it's nice to hear from a return customer. Happy camping! ~ Ben

Gordon T.

Gordon T.Hunter Region, NSW

Good prices & excellent service

Have made purchases from Snowys each 3 or 4 months over the past 5 years - every order has been excellently executed. Recently ordered on Sunday night & the parcel was delivered to Newcastle by mid-day Tuesday. They also excel in communicting with their customer.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

We appreciate your positive feedback, Gordon. Thanks for being such a loyal customer. ~ Ben

wayne c.

wayne c.Hunter Region, NSW

Coffee Percolator

Have just received and tried our new Campfire 6 cup coffee percolator. Ordered on the weekend and the delivery was received in two working days as advertised. It is an excellent product and makes a great brew. Thank's Snowy's for making the whole process so easy from start to finish.

Thanks for shopping with us, Wayne. Happy Camping! ~ Ben