Snowys Outdoors

Snowys Outdoors (page 3 of 29)

Online store, Physical store

SharpsBrisbane

Missing item

I purchased 4 items from here and 5 arrived. I wasn’t advised in anyway that they had run out of stock they sent 4 assuming I wouldn’t notice. Never again.

my best friend loved it

Bought one for myself and one for my best friends birthday. We both love them. Very comfy, easy to get out of
not low, and love the compartments and colour. Only this missing is a little nibblies fold out tray but hey that's just wanting the perfect chair, and next day delivery is awesome. Only negative is I had to get it delivered to an address on mainland as i live on Straddie. Thank Guys

Damien W.

Damien W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Speedy delivery

I ordered a Coleman beach chair online yesterday and it was delivered to my Adelaide address within 24 hours as promised. I've had great service from these folks. Well done team!

Thanks for the five stars, Damien. Happy Camping! ~ Ben

Mark

MarkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome service & staff

I found these guys really know their stuff.
Called up - nothing too much trouble - I never felt rushed to get off the phone until all my questions were answered.
Put some gear on hold for me to collect prior to a trip I was making a few days later.
The products I purchased were exactly as I was told & not only did the trick, but made my trip more enjoyable.
Well done Snowys

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

I'm glad we made your shopping trip enjoyable, Mark, and it's great to know you had a good trip. Thanks for your review.
Happy Camping! ~ Ben

Jo Jo

Jo Jo

Thank you Snowy’s for your help and understanding...

Thank you to the Snowy’s team for providing a store credit on my return of hiking boots that were too small. I appreciate the acknowledgment of my prior phone calls, concerning larger boot sizes, before I placed my initial order. Finding larger sizes in women’s boots is an ongoing dilemma for many tall women.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for your feedback, Jo Jo, I'm glad we were able to sort things out for you in the end. ~ Ben

Alison D.

Alison D.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

I've used Snowy's quite a few times and each time service has been excellent. Goods are always shipped quickly. And the videos on the site are really helpful in working out what tent suits you best. Snowy's has become my favourite camping and outdoors store.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

It's great to hear from a repeat customer, Alison, we really appreciate your feedback. Happy Camping! ~ Ben

PamNorth Queensland, QLD

customer service

As we live remote, I asked that my order be sent with australia post (being the only ones that deliver to our address). I did receive a promt phone call which was great but the sales lady said that as they do not use australia post, I could either cancel my order, or proceed with courier knowing that they will not deliver (might need to collect 200km away). There was no offering any other alternative. I thought that supporting Australian business, there may have been some compromise/ better service. I would have been happy to pay extra for someone to run down the road and post.

Pam

The sales lady did follow up and send a prompt response as to where my parcel will now be deilvered. Now only 70km away. At least I am kept informed which is good.

polly

pollyMid North Coast, NSW

Brilliant service

I ordered from Snowys on Friday afternoon and it arrived Monday morning!
Wow! We've ordered several times from Snowy and the service and speedy delivery has been the same every time. It's the very best online shop, and I've tried a few! ; )

Thanks for the five stars, Polly, enjoy using your new gear. ~ Ben

Trinh H.

Trinh H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent customer service and quality products

I just came back from Japan and needed to clean my winter gears. With the great pricing and quality product, I loved it. The service was surprisingly responsive and prompt. You guys did a great job and took it to another level. It will be my go-to place. Thanks!

Thanks for your kind words, Trinh. I hope you enjoyed your trip to Japan. ~ Ben

Fantastic

Was surprised to receive my parcel today in mail. Ordered Monday night turned up in Southern western Australia today Thank you great service. Will definitely shop with show us again

Thanks for the five stars, Ashley. Enjoy using your new gear. ~ Ben

Michelle

MichellePerth

I love Snowys!

I rarely leave reviews but I have to say... Snowys are fantastic! Great prices, quick shipping and excellent customer service. They're my favourite online store for anything related to outdoors.
Thanks Snowys.

Thanks for the five stars, Michelle. Happy Camping ~ Ben

Marty

MartySydney, NSW

Excellent Product

I have purchased cats iron pot 9q , when received i was very happy with well done recommend to everyone.
I am looking forward to purchase some more of they product in future.

Thanks for the five stars, Marty. Enjoy cooking in your new camp oven. ~ Ben

Susan S.

Susan S.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Snowy is the best

Very easy to use website, excellent service and fast courier to a rural area. Excellent products and communication. Great value. Thank you very much - fantastic prices very helpful. Rate highly

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for the five stars, Susan, we really do appreciate it. Happy Camping! ~ Ben

Geoff M.

Geoff M.Sydney, NSW

Fast delivery and awesome pricing, highly recommend.

Snowys products have accurate descriptions, helpful hints, and great recommendations.

Fast delivery and helpful staff make this company a pleasure to deal with.

Definitely recommend Snowys to everyone, would give a 10 star rating if i could

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for your glowing feedback, Geoff, we really do appreciate it. Enjoy using your new gear. ~ Ben

Robyn

RobynCentral West, NSW

Avanti insulated wine tumbler and bottle purchase

Very happy with purchase, postage and delivery very good, arrived at my door within a week including long weekend, very good service would highly recommend, will probably use Snowys for future purchases of this kind, would recommend!!! AAA+

Thanks for the positive review, Robyn, enjoy using your new gear. ~ Ben

Jude

JudeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Quick Service

I think this is the best online store I have shopped with. I ordered a sleeping bag on late Wednesday afternoon and received it lunchtime Friday and free postage because it was over $69. Would recommend them to anyone.

Thanks for passing on your recommendations, Jude. Happy Camping! ~ Ben

Jess

Jess

5/5 Customer service

There was an issue with my 2 day delivery (5+ business days and still waiting) - it did not arrive before I left, but I was able to have it redirected to sender and Snowys refunded it with zero hassle. Will not hesitate to order from them again and highly recommend

Wes

WesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic service

Everything about this transaction was excellent. They had the product I needed, which I could not get anywhere else. The staff were really friendly and helpful, communication was timely and clear and delivery was very quick. I would recommend them to anyone

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Cheers, Wes! Thanks for giving us a crack.

RCHAL

RCHALSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great prices, great delivery time !!!

I wish all online shops would be this fast and professional. I ordered on a Sunday evening and the delivery was here by Tuesday morning. Fantastic prices is just a nice side effect too

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks, Rchal! Such a nice message to read to start the day.

Super quick delivery

Fantastic delivery by the team at Snowys. Ordered a few ski related items on Monday afternoon and it arrived to me in North Sydney before lunch the next day. Great service team - keep it up!!

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for posting such a nice review, Mjllukin! Enjoy the snow.