Snowys Outdoors

Snowys Outdoors (page 3 of 8)

Online store, Physical store

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (148)

Gordon T.

Gordon T.Hunter Region, NSW

Good prices & excellent service

Have made purchases from Snowys each 3 or 4 months over the past 5 years - every order has been excellently executed. Recently ordered on Sunday night & the parcel was delivered to Newcastle by mid-day Tuesday. They also excel in communicting with their customer.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

We appreciate your positive feedback, Gordon. Thanks for being such a loyal customer. ~ Ben

wayne c.

wayne c.Hunter Region, NSW

Coffee Percolator

Have just received and tried our new Campfire 6 cup coffee percolator. Ordered on the weekend and the delivery was received in two working days as advertised. It is an excellent product and makes a great brew. Thank's Snowy's for making the whole process so easy from start to finish.

Thanks for shopping with us, Wayne. Happy Camping! ~ Ben

Running Hydration vest

I would give them 6 stars if I could.
I ordered a running vest through Snowys online store and It was delivered 9 am the next day.
Fantastic service, super fast and the price was the best online by a mile :)

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

We'll take the 6 stars thanks, Paul. thanks for your feedback. Happy trails with your new running vest. ~ Ben

Super Fast and Fantastic Customer Service

I don't normally leave reviews for places but these guys blew me away. We've ordered a few things from their store now, both of which have arrived the next day! Customer service is fantastic and so are the products. Will definitely be my go-to camping store.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, Anonymous. Enjoy using your new gear. ~ Ben

It was easy to find what I wanted via Snowy's online store. Really happy with the product and price, and it was delivered promptly. Well done!
Will be shopping with them again for sure.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for your feedback, Tim, we look forward to helping you with more camping gear in the future. ~ Ben

Tess

TessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and speedy delivery

The backpacks we ordered were delivered within two days of having ordered them, we are very happy with the service and delighted with our packs and can't wait until the time when we can get out and do some long walks with them. Would absolutely shop online with Snowy's again, thanks Jarod for the great service.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for sharing your Snowys experience, Tess. Happy trails with your new packs. ~ Ben

StarLight

StarLightHobart, TAS

Actik Core Headlamp Black 450 Lumen -Outstanding Staff Service

Jenn at Snowys was exceptionally helpful. She searched the two stores for the item and called me back to tell me availability. Jenn was friendly on the phone and was a pleasure to speak to. Furthermore, the parcel was dispatched as quickly as possible. It's obvious from my experience that Snowys select their staff carefully, and only choose those that are friendly, capable and efficient in their jobs. Thank you. I most definitely will use Snowys again and highly recommend the online store.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for your positive review, StarLight, I'll make sure Gen and her team see this. Happy Camping! ~ Ben

Rob

RobSydney, NSW

Great Service

Purchased Darche swag/bag/sleeping bag from Snowy’s in Brendale QLD online, great service arrived within the 2 days, happy with products received, answered my queries I had in prompt time, they saved me at least $300 on all the camping gear if I’d bought in Sydney.

Thanks for the five stars, Rob. Happy camping with your new gear! ~ Ben

747800Sydney, NSW

First Class Service

I purchased a few items from their online store and was really impressed by the communication and speed in which they organised everything.
Their website was clear, simple and easily readable. I found it clear to navigate and find what I wanted.
Deeply impressed by their service and they will be a firm favourite for company purchases here on in.
Well done Snowys on achieving such a great level of customer service.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for the kudos, Niall, I'm glad you found us.
Happy Camping with your new gear.
~ Ben

SharpsBrisbane

Missing item

I purchased 4 items from here and 5 arrived. I wasn’t advised in anyway that they had run out of stock they sent 4 assuming I wouldn’t notice. Never again.

my best friend loved it

Bought one for myself and one for my best friends birthday. We both love them. Very comfy, easy to get out of
not low, and love the compartments and colour. Only this missing is a little nibblies fold out tray but hey that's just wanting the perfect chair, and next day delivery is awesome. Only negative is I had to get it delivered to an address on mainland as i live on Straddie. Thank Guys

Mark

MarkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome service & staff

I found these guys really know their stuff.
Called up - nothing too much trouble - I never felt rushed to get off the phone until all my questions were answered.
Put some gear on hold for me to collect prior to a trip I was making a few days later.
The products I purchased were exactly as I was told & not only did the trick, but made my trip more enjoyable.
Well done Snowys

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

I'm glad we made your shopping trip enjoyable, Mark, and it's great to know you had a good trip. Thanks for your review.
Happy Camping! ~ Ben

Alison D.

Alison D.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

I've used Snowy's quite a few times and each time service has been excellent. Goods are always shipped quickly. And the videos on the site are really helpful in working out what tent suits you best. Snowy's has become my favourite camping and outdoors store.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

It's great to hear from a repeat customer, Alison, we really appreciate your feedback. Happy Camping! ~ Ben

Trinh H.

Trinh H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent customer service and quality products

I just came back from Japan and needed to clean my winter gears. With the great pricing and quality product, I loved it. The service was surprisingly responsive and prompt. You guys did a great job and took it to another level. It will be my go-to place. Thanks!

Thanks for your kind words, Trinh. I hope you enjoyed your trip to Japan. ~ Ben

Fantastic

Was surprised to receive my parcel today in mail. Ordered Monday night turned up in Southern western Australia today Thank you great service. Will definitely shop with show us again

Thanks for the five stars, Ashley. Enjoy using your new gear. ~ Ben

Michelle

MichellePerth

I love Snowys!

I rarely leave reviews but I have to say... Snowys are fantastic! Great prices, quick shipping and excellent customer service. They're my favourite online store for anything related to outdoors.
Thanks Snowys.

Thanks for the five stars, Michelle. Happy Camping ~ Ben

Susan S.

Susan S.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Snowy is the best

Very easy to use website, excellent service and fast courier to a rural area. Excellent products and communication. Great value. Thank you very much - fantastic prices very helpful. Rate highly

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for the five stars, Susan, we really do appreciate it. Happy Camping! ~ Ben

Geoff M.

Geoff M.Sydney, NSW

Fast delivery and awesome pricing, highly recommend.

Snowys products have accurate descriptions, helpful hints, and great recommendations.

Fast delivery and helpful staff make this company a pleasure to deal with.

Definitely recommend Snowys to everyone, would give a 10 star rating if i could

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for your glowing feedback, Geoff, we really do appreciate it. Enjoy using your new gear. ~ Ben

Robyn

RobynCentral West, NSW

Avanti insulated wine tumbler and bottle purchase

Very happy with purchase, postage and delivery very good, arrived at my door within a week including long weekend, very good service would highly recommend, will probably use Snowys for future purchases of this kind, would recommend!!! AAA+

Thanks for the positive review, Robyn, enjoy using your new gear. ~ Ben

Jude

JudeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Quick Service

I think this is the best online store I have shopped with. I ordered a sleeping bag on late Wednesday afternoon and received it lunchtime Friday and free postage because it was over $69. Would recommend them to anyone.

Thanks for passing on your recommendations, Jude. Happy Camping! ~ Ben