Snowys Outdoors

Snowys Outdoors (page 4 of 32)

Online store, Physical store

Steven C.

Steven C.Sydney, NSW

Fastest shipping i've ever had!

I made an order for a new Jetboil at 2pm.. it arrived at 10am the next day with free shipping.. Such a good service! Hadn't even heard of their store before but now it will be my go to! Cannot wait to go hiking again! Thank you!

I'm glad you found us, Steven. Happy hiking! ~ Ben

James

JamesSydney, NSW

cold mountain canvas 1100

Shipping from Snowey's was super fast. The cold mountain canvas 1100 has been the best sleeping bag I've ever purchased. It's roomy and very comfortable to sleep in. It's super warm on cold nights and you don't need clothes on to stay warm, just a pair of shorts and a T shirt will do. I recommended this bag over any other bag. It's tough and well made and you will get plenty of years use. So my summary is CAN'T BEAT A BAG THAT'S MADE TOUGH LIKE THE 1100

We appreciate your feedback, James. Enjoy your winter camping escapades. ~ Ben

Josh C.

Josh C.Central Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service and fast delivery

Living in regional Queensland I was pleasantly surprised when the order that I made late on Wednesday was shipped and at my door by Friday morning for no extra cost.

An item that I had ordered on clearance had been discontinued, but after a quick phone call the super friendly and professional customer service team had found my order and organised a refund (which I then spent on more gear because of how impressed I was with the store, the prices and the quality of the service). 10/5 stars

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, Josh. We are experiencing a few challenges as life begins to return to some normality after the COVID pandemic, it's great to hear that your order went smoothly. Enjoy using your new gear. ~ Ben

Jan

Jan

Check courier reviews

I found good reviews online so I tried ordering from Snowys however they seem to use Toll as courier which has really bad reviews online. I received a tracking number and it said already delivered per courier’s tracking but I did not get my items yet or a missed delivery card or even a knock from my door. I’m hoping they can help me track it. Order number is 559488.

Update:

I just received my parcel today and not as what the tracking said that it was already delivered yesterday, seems like the courier's tracking has issues. Although I already received it, 1 item was missing from my order so I will inform customer service.

Wayne

WayneIllawarra, NSW

Great service from Snoweys, received my order in really good time. Quality gear at really good prices. Will be using these guys again and would recommend anyone check them out if your looking for outdoor and camping gear

Thanks for your review, Wayne. Enjoy using your new gear. ~ Ben

Saeed F.

Saeed F.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Terrible

Irz4

Irz4Sydney, NSW

Happy Customer

Recently purchased some camping items from Snowys I find their prices a lot cheaper compared to other retailers. Their webpage was very informative and the delivery was very quick! Definitely recommend these guys for all your camping needs.

We appreciate your feedback, Irz4. Happy camping with your new gear. ~ Ben

Dean

DeanSydney, NSW

Terrible

Terrible.
The product says portable air conditioner. Literally says it in the advert and the product description .
Well aware that most ' air coolers' dont cut it as a 'portable air conditioner' , this product description made me think otherwise
Didnt work properly ( was for a golf cart in summer ) and advised wait for it ..... ' its not an air- conditioner'
Even though they sold it to me as such !
Any post sales help forget it .
Dont use these guys if u want any common sense applied to customer service

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Great Price!! Quick delivery!!

Very Happy Customer! Purchased 2 buff products online.
Very competitive prices and very quick delivery!!!
I ordered on Tuesday delivered Wednesday!
Very happy with my purchase I will definitely purchase from Snowys.com again!

Thanks for your review, John, we look forwards to seeing you again. ~ Ben

Find out how Snowys Outdoors compares to other Camping Shops

Good price and quick delivery.

I ordered 2 items for a good price delivered (free delivery) in 2 days. Gives me confidence to use Snowys again. They even go to the extent of putting the name of the person handling your order in your items. I thought that was a nice touch.

We appreciate your feedback, Phillip. Have fun using your new gear! ~ Ben

Annoyed!

So angry! They say they will send your order in 2-3 days. Well I put my order in Thursday early afternoon expecting to have it on Tuesday. Latest Wednesday! It is now Friday and still have not received it. It was for my daughters birthday I spent $500 I am so frustrated! I will not spend A cent with Snowys outdoor again. Thanks for nothing. Also said they would contact me to let me know what was going on and nothing

RichardatL

RichardatL

Unbeatable service, product and price

I ordered a Hema Atlas Wednesday morning. It was delivered to Blue Mountains, NSW, Thursday afternoon.
Perfect timing for June 1 travel freedom.
Thank you Snowys for great product, price and service.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Enjoy your trip in June, Richard, we are all looking forward to hitting the roads again I think. Happy travels. ~ Ben

ScottC

ScottCMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Can not fault the service

Return customer, once again fantastic prices, delivery is super fast well done for you and Toll Ipec for the speed of delivery, will be back again for more. Thank you!

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for the five stars, Scott, it's nice to hear from a return customer. Happy camping! ~ Ben

Gordon T.

Gordon T.Hunter Region, NSW

Good prices & excellent service

Have made purchases from Snowys each 3 or 4 months over the past 5 years - every order has been excellently executed. Recently ordered on Sunday night & the parcel was delivered to Newcastle by mid-day Tuesday. They also excel in communicting with their customer.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

We appreciate your positive feedback, Gordon. Thanks for being such a loyal customer. ~ Ben

wayne c.

wayne c.Hunter Region, NSW

Coffee Percolator

Have just received and tried our new Campfire 6 cup coffee percolator. Ordered on the weekend and the delivery was received in two working days as advertised. It is an excellent product and makes a great brew. Thank's Snowy's for making the whole process so easy from start to finish.

Thanks for shopping with us, Wayne. Happy Camping! ~ Ben

Running Hydration vest

I would give them 6 stars if I could.
I ordered a running vest through Snowys online store and It was delivered 9 am the next day.
Fantastic service, super fast and the price was the best online by a mile :)

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

We'll take the 6 stars thanks, Paul. thanks for your feedback. Happy trails with your new running vest. ~ Ben

David

DavidWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Cobb BBQ Accessories

Hi
I just wanted to thank you for the very fast delivery of my Cobb BBQ Accessories, I only ordered them 2 days ago and have arrived already :) Very happy with the Product and the Awesome service....... Thank you

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

We appreciate your feedback, David. Enjoy expanding your camping menu with the new Cobb accessories. ~ Ben

Super Fast and Fantastic Customer Service

I don't normally leave reviews for places but these guys blew me away. We've ordered a few things from their store now, both of which have arrived the next day! Customer service is fantastic and so are the products. Will definitely be my go-to camping store.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, Anonymous. Enjoy using your new gear. ~ Ben

It was easy to find what I wanted via Snowy's online store. Really happy with the product and price, and it was delivered promptly. Well done!
Will be shopping with them again for sure.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for your feedback, Tim, we look forward to helping you with more camping gear in the future. ~ Ben

Tess

TessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and speedy delivery

The backpacks we ordered were delivered within two days of having ordered them, we are very happy with the service and delighted with our packs and can't wait until the time when we can get out and do some long walks with them. Would absolutely shop online with Snowy's again, thanks Jarod for the great service.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for sharing your Snowys experience, Tess. Happy trails with your new packs. ~ Ben

Bwana

Bwanaasked

Online store

Greetings. I recently purchase a replacement dimmer for my yellow/white light setup. The new dimmer has got a different yellow connector (key locks)from my previous one and so doesn't connect up with the the 2 light bars through the Y connector piece. Please advise.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

I assume you are referring to the Korr Camp Light Kits here Bwana?
If so, then as far as I am aware the fittings have always been the same. If you are still having problems here I'd suggest sending some photos of the fittings to service@snowys.com.au, we'll be in a better position to provide advice.
~ Ben

Ruby

Rubyasked

Online store

I bought the Coleman eventemp 3 burner stove. I want to use It with normal swap ‘n’ go gas bottle from garage. Do I need an adapter? If so, which type? There are so many to choose from.
Thanks,
Di

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Hi Di, assuming you are connecting to the 9Kg Swap and Go bottles which have a POL fitting, you'll you would need is one of these hoses - https://www.snowys.com.au/gas-hose-colemanbomunef-to-pol.
You need to keep the regulator attached to the stove and connect the hose to the regulator, then you can attach the other end of the hose to the gas bottle.
I hope that helps.
~ Ben

Rochelle

Rochelleasked

Online store

Hi There, How much are the Hex Pegs?
Rochelle

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Apologies for my delayed reply, Rochelle. You can see our Hex Peg range with pricing here - https://www.snowys.com.au/hex-pegs. ~ Ben

Get an answer from our members and Snowys Outdoors representatives