KayL

KayLGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Uses Toll IPEC couriers exclusively. Be prepared for lost parcels and delays

Snowys is fine as a supplier/seller, up to the point when it comes to delivering their goods. They only offer shipping via Toll Couriers, and not others such as AusPost/Startrack. Toll is awfully unreliable.

Sanic S.

Sanic S.Sydney, NSW

Friendly service but poor stock experience

Ordered a clearance tent with 13 tents left on the website. Came back the next day and they were still showing stock of the tents online so I was sure I had been reserved one. A few days later and parts of my order were shipped without the tent. Had to call up to find why this had occurred and that there were stock shortages. Phone staff can't be faulted though, very friendly and helpful. Just had a poor experience with their stock count.

Kulwinder S.

Kulwinder S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast delivery is not what I got.

Camping Shops

Find out how Snowys Outdoors compares to other Camping Shops

Disappointing customer service

I have ordered from Snowys previously and was impressed. Great product and fast delivery. Unfortunately, my latest experience with Snowys online has been extremely disappointing. After receiving my product, I contacted Snowys service with regard to a small fault in the item I received on 3 different occasions, however, have still not received a reply. Very disappointing customer service.

Loungecat

LoungecatHunter Region, NSW

Disappointed and frustrated

I ordered several gifts from Snowys, needed for 11 January. Had a belated notice that one item was out of stock (fair enough, that happens). Shipping noted at taking 3 - 5 days. Ordered 5 January and items supposed (according to tracking) arrived in Newcastle on 10 January and were due to be delivered that day. I am still waiting on 14 January. Emailed on 10 Jan. to enquire -- no response. Had an apologetic response on 13 January, but still not gifts. While I can't comment on the quality of the goods, the store really needs to get another delivery company as there are a number of negative reviews like this one. Definitely not worth buying something from them that is needed within the promised time frame.

Nic

NicSydney

Dissapointed with returns policy

TonyWallan

Service

Tony

Ben I definitely left feedback on your chair on your site because it said when finished you guys look at it first, sorry Ben this doesn’t solve my problem I’m stuck with it Ye

Charlotte

CharlotteAdelaide

Terrible customer service

Purchased the new Darche awning yesterday and the walls which was about $1500 at the store in Keswick, Adelaide. Not only were we charged extra and had to go back and get a refund but we drove over an hour to get home only to find out that the guy that sold us the awning never gave us the correct boxes and we were missing the box that contained all the mounting brackets and poles. We then had to drive over an hour to go back there and pick the box up and all we got was "we are sorry". Not happy seeing as we paid a lot of money for a product and yet the people selling it had no idea what they were doing.

Bwana

Bwanaasked

Online store

Greetings. I recently purchase a replacement dimmer for my yellow/white light setup. The new dimmer has got a different yellow connector (key locks)from my previous one and so doesn't connect up with the the 2 light bars through the Y connector piece. Please advise.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

I assume you are referring to the Korr Camp Light Kits here Bwana?
If so, then as far as I am aware the fittings have always been the same. If you are still having problems here I'd suggest sending some photos of the fittings to service@snowys.com.au, we'll be in a better position to provide advice.
~ Ben

Ruby

Rubyasked

Online store

I bought the Coleman eventemp 3 burner stove. I want to use It with normal swap ‘n’ go gas bottle from garage. Do I need an adapter? If so, which type? There are so many to choose from.
Thanks,
Di

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Hi Di, assuming you are connecting to the 9Kg Swap and Go bottles which have a POL fitting, you'll you would need is one of these hoses - https://www.snowys.com.au/gas-hose-colemanbomunef-to-pol.
You need to keep the regulator attached to the stove and connect the hose to the regulator, then you can attach the other end of the hose to the gas bottle.
I hope that helps.
~ Ben

Rochelle

Rochelleasked

Online store

Hi There, How much are the Hex Pegs?
Rochelle

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Apologies for my delayed reply, Rochelle. You can see our Hex Peg range with pricing here - https://www.snowys.com.au/hex-pegs. ~ Ben

Get an answer from our members and Snowys Outdoors representatives