Buyers beware - Unreliable shipping with Poor customer experience

Bruce HSydney Surrounds, NSW

Too many stars

Recently my partner ordered Black Wolf backpack from Snowys to replace a broken pack. When the product arrived it appeared a though it was a customer return or ex display as the heat sealed plastic bag the product supplied in by Black Wolf was torn open. Given this time of Covid 19 receiving a second hand product is totally unacceptable. As I needed the backpack for a walk on the weekend I was unable to return the bag which Snowys offered. Snowy's staff could not explain why the pack was opened. Guys plenty of better online suppliers out there who understand customer service.

TiptoesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Take order and payment, then no goods for 2 months

Placed an order, item showed as in stock. Paid, then 4 days later I received notification my goods won't be available for over 2 months. I would not have ordered if I knew this. Poor form to do this.

Tiptoes

Ordered and paid for item in January. Item showed as being in stocks and I have just been notified that the item is now delayed until the end of May. Standing by the comments above.

KirstySydney Surrounds, NSW

Order never received

Buyer beware. I never received my order, the responses from Snowy's have been delayed woeful to my trying to find out where my product was, and now they are just saying bad luck. Very poor. I see other people have experienced this. Will be going to consumer affairs next.

KayL

KayLGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Uses Toll IPEC couriers exclusively. Be prepared for lost parcels and delays

Snowys is fine as a supplier/seller, up to the point when it comes to delivering their goods. They only offer shipping via Toll Couriers, and not others such as AusPost/Startrack. Toll is awfully unreliable.

Sanic S.

Sanic S.Sydney, NSW

Friendly service but poor stock experience

Ordered a clearance tent with 13 tents left on the website. Came back the next day and they were still showing stock of the tents online so I was sure I had been reserved one. A few days later and parts of my order were shipped without the tent. Had to call up to find why this had occurred and that there were stock shortages. Phone staff can't be faulted though, very friendly and helpful. Just had a poor experience with their stock count.

Roman Swift x3 instant shelter

Holes in shelter. Won’t get replacement before holiday, be forced to keep it or buy another shelter elsewhere. Delayed claim

Bob TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Warranty Claim Disgrace

Luke J.

Luke J.

Snowys is trash.

I spent $2000 in two weeks and my swag came with a cracked support pole, esky wasn’t as advertised, the cryvacer was falsely advertised as 12volt (didn’t work). I had that many parcels coming spread out over 3 weeks yet everything was in stock when I ordered.....just got back from my prosponed camping trip and felt like I’d been jolly Rodgered by SNOWYS OUTDOORS... And the customer service, let’s just say they are like lawyers, I’ll get some photos and video footage up of their lovely products

Matt O.

Matt O.Sydney, NSW

Failed to put address on urgent parcel

James D.Sydney, NSW

sold me a bbq that exploxed in my face

Not to be trusted they sold me a major safety hazard that I've been stuck with it for over 12 months the bbq is still sitting on my table . Now have a senior investigator on the caee with nsw fair trading i lost my eyebrows and nearly my home but they won't fix my 99 dollar bbq just want to pass the buck round.....

That's been done. 2 days ago

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Ah, I see it, it came through to us at about 10:45 last night. I've alerted our warranty team, they will be in touch soon. ~ Ben

Saeed F.

Saeed F.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Terrible

Dean

DeanSydney, NSW

Terrible

Terrible.
The product says portable air conditioner. Literally says it in the advert and the product description .
Well aware that most ' air coolers' dont cut it as a 'portable air conditioner' , this product description made me think otherwise
Didnt work properly ( was for a golf cart in summer ) and advised wait for it ..... ' its not an air- conditioner'
Even though they sold it to me as such !
Any post sales help forget it .
Dont use these guys if u want any common sense applied to customer service

Annoyed!

So angry! They say they will send your order in 2-3 days. Well I put my order in Thursday early afternoon expecting to have it on Tuesday. Latest Wednesday! It is now Friday and still have not received it. It was for my daughters birthday I spent $500 I am so frustrated! I will not spend A cent with Snowys outdoor again. Thanks for nothing. Also said they would contact me to let me know what was going on and nothing

SharpsBrisbane

Missing item

I purchased 4 items from here and 5 arrived. I wasn’t advised in anyway that they had run out of stock they sent 4 assuming I wouldn’t notice. Never again.

Sean

SeanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ordered book. Never got it. Toll screwed up. Snowys refuse to refund.

Toll didnt deliver after insisted my house is a business address. It's not. Snowys rep took Toll's side. Asked me if I was sure my house isnt a business. Second 'delivery attempt' - Toll claim they delivered. They never did. Snowys refuse to refund. $32 down the drain. What did you think Snowys? Did you think I was lying? To try and steal $32? Peasant stuff. Poor business practice. $32 has earnt you guys negative reviews. Cheers

Delivery company didn't deliver

The courier company did not try deliver the goods and instead left it at an unauthorized location which is open only during business hours, meaning I am unable to collect the items.

John J.
John J.

I haven't received the refund.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

I've looked into this for you, John, sorry about the delay. We haven't received the item back from our courier yet, as soon as we receive it we can process the refund.~ Ben

Never delivered, and no refund

Placed order online, only part order delivered. Customer service informed that if order not delivered but returned to Snowy's there's $25 fee so no refund on item they never delivered!

Pete
Pete
Kulwinder S.

Kulwinder S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast delivery is not what I got.

UNHAPPY CAMPER

UNHAPPY CAMPERNorth-West & West coast, TAS

MY ORDER TOURED HALF THE COUNTRY FOR 13 DAYS...STILL NOT DELIVERED!

My order has traveled from Adelaide to Perth then over to Melbourne and still no sign of being delivered...the destination is Tasmania. The trip so far has taken 13 days. Part of the order was delivered on time. I should have bought all the items from China because with SpeedPak they would have been delivered within 10 days, usually 8 days in my experience. I won't buy from Snowys again, I won't risk losing my goods and money.

Bwana

Bwanaasked

Online store

Greetings. I recently purchase a replacement dimmer for my yellow/white light setup. The new dimmer has got a different yellow connector (key locks)from my previous one and so doesn't connect up with the the 2 light bars through the Y connector piece. Please advise.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

I assume you are referring to the Korr Camp Light Kits here Bwana?
If so, then as far as I am aware the fittings have always been the same. If you are still having problems here I'd suggest sending some photos of the fittings to service@snowys.com.au, we'll be in a better position to provide advice.
~ Ben

Ruby

Rubyasked

Online store

I bought the Coleman eventemp 3 burner stove. I want to use It with normal swap ‘n’ go gas bottle from garage. Do I need an adapter? If so, which type? There are so many to choose from.
Thanks,
Di

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Hi Di, assuming you are connecting to the 9Kg Swap and Go bottles which have a POL fitting, you'll you would need is one of these hoses - https://www.snowys.com.au/gas-hose-colemanbomunef-to-pol.
You need to keep the regulator attached to the stove and connect the hose to the regulator, then you can attach the other end of the hose to the gas bottle.
I hope that helps.
~ Ben

Rochelle

Rochelleasked

Online store

Hi There, How much are the Hex Pegs?
Rochelle

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Apologies for my delayed reply, Rochelle. You can see our Hex Peg range with pricing here - https://www.snowys.com.au/hex-pegs. ~ Ben

Get an answer from our members and Snowys Outdoors representatives