LeePerth, WA

Lost a Customer

Been using snowys for a few years spent over a $1000 with these guys.

Bought a 24pc 360 deg dinner set and had the knife snap whilst I was putting a spread on my toast.

Snowys reply was sorry warranty doesnt cover accidental damage.

Hardly call using a knife for the purpose its made accidental damage.

So they have lost my business over a $3 knife.

360 deg haven't even bothered to answer my email so I will no longer use their products either.

Lee

Hi Ben i emailed at enquiries@seatosummit.com.au that was the email at 360deg official Aus website.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Ok, I'll get in touch with them. Sea To Summit is a reputable company, hopefully, they can help.
Apologies again for the muck about over such a small item.

Buyers beware - Unreliable shipping with Poor customer experience

Bruce HSydney Surrounds, NSW

Too many stars

Recently my partner ordered Black Wolf backpack from Snowys to replace a broken pack. When the product arrived it appeared a though it was a customer return or ex display as the heat sealed plastic bag the product supplied in by Black Wolf was torn open. Given this time of Covid 19 receiving a second hand product is totally unacceptable. As I needed the backpack for a walk on the weekend I was unable to return the bag which Snowys offered. Snowy's staff could not explain why the pack was opened. Guys plenty of better online suppliers out there who understand customer service.

IronSydney

took a while, but Snowys' did eventually fix a problem

My only experience with Snowys was mixed. I couldn’t get a look at a particular tent anywhere near my place, so relied on their online videos and descriptions, which didn’t work out in practice. The tent was really poor in the wet, something I haven’t had to worry about for years, and should have been made obvious on the website. It took a long time, but Snowys did finally resolve the issue, which was reasonably complicated.

Delivery was impressively fast, even during the holidays, but they do use Toll.

TiptoesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Take order and payment, then no goods for 2 months

Placed an order, item showed as in stock. Paid, then 4 days later I received notification my goods won't be available for over 2 months. I would not have ordered if I knew this. Poor form to do this.

Tiptoes

Ordered and paid for item in January. Item showed as being in stocks and I have just been notified that the item is now delayed until the end of May. Standing by the comments above.

KirstySydney Surrounds, NSW

Order never received

Buyer beware. I never received my order, the responses from Snowy's have been delayed woeful to my trying to find out where my product was, and now they are just saying bad luck. Very poor. I see other people have experienced this. Will be going to consumer affairs next.

KayL
KayLGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Uses Toll IPEC couriers exclusively. Be prepared for lost parcels and delays

Snowys is fine as a supplier/seller, up to the point when it comes to delivering their goods. They only offer shipping via Toll Couriers, and not others such as AusPost/Startrack. Toll is awfully unreliable.

Sanic S.
Sanic S.Sydney, NSW

Friendly service but poor stock experience

Ordered a clearance tent with 13 tents left on the website. Came back the next day and they were still showing stock of the tents online so I was sure I had been reserved one. A few days later and parts of my order were shipped without the tent. Had to call up to find why this had occurred and that there were stock shortages. Phone staff can't be faulted though, very friendly and helpful. Just had a poor experience with their stock count.

Roman Swift x3 instant shelter

Holes in shelter. Won’t get replacement before holiday, be forced to keep it or buy another shelter elsewhere. Delayed claim

Bob TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Warranty Claim Disgrace

Luke J.
Luke J.

Snowys is trash.

I spent $2000 in two weeks and my swag came with a cracked support pole, esky wasn’t as advertised, the cryvacer was falsely advertised as 12volt (didn’t work). I had that many parcels coming spread out over 3 weeks yet everything was in stock when I ordered.....just got back from my prosponed camping trip and felt like I’d been jolly Rodgered by SNOWYS OUTDOORS... And the customer service, let’s just say they are like lawyers, I’ll get some photos and video footage up of their lovely products

Matt O.
Matt O.Sydney, NSW

Failed to put address on urgent parcel

James D.Sydney, NSW

sold me a bbq that exploxed in my face

Not to be trusted they sold me a major safety hazard that I've been stuck with it for over 12 months the bbq is still sitting on my table . Now have a senior investigator on the caee with nsw fair trading i lost my eyebrows and nearly my home but they won't fix my 99 dollar bbq just want to pass the buck round.....

That's been done. 2 days ago

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Ah, I see it, it came through to us at about 10:45 last night. I've alerted our warranty team, they will be in touch soon. ~ Ben

Jan
Jan

Check courier reviews

I found good reviews online so I tried ordering from Snowys however they seem to use Toll as courier which has really bad reviews online. I received a tracking number and it said already delivered per courier’s tracking but I did not get my items yet or a missed delivery card or even a knock from my door. I’m hoping they can help me track it. Order number is 559488.

Update:

I just received my parcel today and not as what the tracking said that it was already delivered yesterday, seems like the courier's tracking has issues. Although I already received it, 1 item was missing from my order so I will inform customer service.

Saeed F.
Saeed F.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Terrible

Bwana
Bwanaasked
Online store

Greetings. I recently purchase a replacement dimmer for my yellow/white light setup. The new dimmer has got a different yellow connector (key locks)from my previous one and so doesn't connect up with the the 2 light bars through the Y connector piece. Please advise.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

I assume you are referring to the Korr Camp Light Kits here Bwana?
If so, then as far as I am aware the fittings have always been the same. If you are still having problems here I'd suggest sending some photos of the fittings to service@snowys.com.au, we'll be in a better position to provide advice.

Ruby
Rubyasked
Online store

I bought the Coleman eventemp 3 burner stove. I want to use It with normal swap ‘n’ go gas bottle from garage. Do I need an adapter? If so, which type? There are so many to choose from.
Thanks,
Di

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Hi Di, assuming you are connecting to the 9Kg Swap and Go bottles which have a POL fitting, you'll you would need is one of these hoses - https://www.snowys.com.au/gas-hose-colemanbomunef-to-pol.
You need to keep the regulator attached to the stove and connect the hose to the regulator, then you can attach the other end of the hose to the gas bottle.
I hope that helps.

Rochelle
Rochelleasked
Online store

Hi There, How much are the Hex Pegs?
Rochelle

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Apologies for my delayed reply, Rochelle. You can see our Hex Peg range with pricing here - https://www.snowys.com.au/hex-pegs. ~ Ben

Get an answer from our members and Snowys Outdoors representatives