Listing monitored by Snowys Outdoors

• Return Claim MadeYes (11) · No

Felix
FelixMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Water Bladder let me down

Hi, purchased a 6 Ltr Sea to Summit water bladder which lasted 6 days on a hike before leaking. Returned to Snowies who examined & refused an exchange as they classified it being punctured by a sharp object which warranty will not cover. $50 badly spent. Disappointed in the product ,& customer service.

Store LocationAdelaide
LeePerth, WA

Lost a Customer

Been using snowys for a few years spent over a $1000 with these guys.

Bought a 24pc 360 deg dinner set and had the knife snap whilst I was putting a spread on my toast.

Snowys reply was sorry warranty doesnt cover accidental damage.

Hardly call using a knife for the purpose its made accidental damage.

So they have lost my business over a $3 knife.

360 deg haven't even bothered to answer my email so I will no longer use their products either.

Lee

Hi Ben i emailed at enquiries@seatosummit.com.au that was the email at 360deg official Aus website.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Ok, I'll get in touch with them. Sea To Summit is a reputable company, hopefully, they can help.
Apologies again for the muck about over such a small item.

IronSydney

took a while, but Snowys' did eventually fix a problem

My only experience with Snowys was mixed. I couldn’t get a look at a particular tent anywhere near my place, so relied on their online videos and descriptions, which didn’t work out in practice. The tent was really poor in the wet, something I haven’t had to worry about for years, and should have been made obvious on the website. It took a long time, but Snowys did finally resolve the issue, which was reasonably complicated.

Delivery was impressively fast, even during the holidays, but they do use Toll.

Roman Swift x3 instant shelter

Holes in shelter. Won’t get replacement before holiday, be forced to keep it or buy another shelter elsewhere. Delayed claim

Camping Shops

Find out how Snowys Outdoors compares to other Camping Shops

Bob TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Warranty Claim Disgrace

Luke J.
Luke J.

Snowys is trash.

I spent $2000 in two weeks and my swag came with a cracked support pole, esky wasn’t as advertised, the cryvacer was falsely advertised as 12volt (didn’t work). I had that many parcels coming spread out over 3 weeks yet everything was in stock when I ordered.....just got back from my prosponed camping trip and felt like I’d been jolly Rodgered by SNOWYS OUTDOORS... And the customer service, let’s just say they are like lawyers, I’ll get some photos and video footage up of their lovely products

James D.Sydney, NSW

sold me a bbq that exploxed in my face

Not to be trusted they sold me a major safety hazard that I've been stuck with it for over 12 months the bbq is still sitting on my table . Now have a senior investigator on the caee with nsw fair trading i lost my eyebrows and nearly my home but they won't fix my 99 dollar bbq just want to pass the buck round.....

That's been done. 2 days ago

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Ah, I see it, it came through to us at about 10:45 last night. I've alerted our warranty team, they will be in touch soon. ~ Ben

Saeed F.
Saeed F.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Terrible

Dean
DeanSydney, NSW

Terrible

Terrible.
The product says portable air conditioner. Literally says it in the advert and the product description .
Well aware that most ' air coolers' dont cut it as a 'portable air conditioner' , this product description made me think otherwise
Didnt work properly ( was for a golf cart in summer ) and advised wait for it ..... ' its not an air- conditioner'
Even though they sold it to me as such !
Any post sales help forget it .
Dont use these guys if u want any common sense applied to customer service

Camping Shops

Find out how Snowys Outdoors compares to other Camping Shops

Sean
SeanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ordered book. Never got it. Toll screwed up. Snowys refuse to refund.

Toll didnt deliver after insisted my house is a business address. It's not. Snowys rep took Toll's side. Asked me if I was sure my house isnt a business. Second 'delivery attempt' - Toll claim they delivered. They never did. Snowys refuse to refund. $32 down the drain. What did you think Snowys? Did you think I was lying? To try and steal $32? Peasant stuff. Poor business practice. $32 has earnt you guys negative reviews. Cheers

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Never delivered, and no refund

Placed order online, only part order delivered. Customer service informed that if order not delivered but returned to Snowy's there's $25 fee so no refund on item they never delivered!

Pete
Pete

Tony
Tonyasked
Online store

We recently purchase a 200 watt croc skin armour solar panels , and noticed that it only comes with a 15 amp regulator ,when 200 watts =16.67 amps will the 15 amp regulator handle the extra amperage?cheers, Tony

G'day Tony,
200W only equals 16.67A at 12v.
These panels are 18v, so the max output is 11.11A.
Hope that helps!
~ Lauren

Bwana
Bwanaasked
Online store

Greetings. I recently purchase a replacement dimmer for my yellow/white light setup. The new dimmer has got a different yellow connector (key locks)from my previous one and so doesn't connect up with the the 2 light bars through the Y connector piece. Please advise.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

I assume you are referring to the Korr Camp Light Kits here Bwana?
If so, then as far as I am aware the fittings have always been the same. If you are still having problems here I'd suggest sending some photos of the fittings to service@snowys.com.au, we'll be in a better position to provide advice.

Ruby
Rubyasked
Online store

I bought the Coleman eventemp 3 burner stove. I want to use It with normal swap ‘n’ go gas bottle from garage. Do I need an adapter? If so, which type? There are so many to choose from.
Thanks,
Di

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Hi Di, assuming you are connecting to the 9Kg Swap and Go bottles which have a POL fitting, you'll you would need is one of these hoses - https://www.snowys.com.au/gas-hose-colemanbomunef-to-pol.
You need to keep the regulator attached to the stove and connect the hose to the regulator, then you can attach the other end of the hose to the gas bottle.
I hope that helps.