Snowys Outdoors
See the Best Camping Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Snowys Outdoors

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (7)

Great… when they deliver

I have purchased multiple orders through snows in store and online. Typically I have found them great, however I had an order sit on backlog for 10 months before being cancelled. If a product is not available then don’t take payment for it.

Diggavf124
Diggavf124Sydney, NSW

Excellent service, good prices...couldn't use online portal with an iMac

The web site wouldn't let me checkout on my iMac. Tried the iPad..nope. Seems there online shop isn't liking Mac Safari. So had to use wives Chrome or whatever on her iMac. Worked great. This little speed bump wouldn't stop me from buying again. Although it was annoying as I buy heaps using this browser. I like the fact they post videos of the more popular products.

Other Camping Shops

Jan
Jan

Check courier reviews

I found good reviews online so I tried ordering from Snowys however they seem to use Toll as courier which has really bad reviews online. I received a tracking number and it said already delivered per courier’s tracking but I did not get my items yet or a missed delivery card or even a knock from my door. I’m hoping they can help me track it. Order number is 559488.

Update:

I just received my parcel today and not as what the tracking said that it was already delivered yesterday, seems like the courier's tracking has issues. Although I already received it, 1 item was missing from my order so I will inform customer service.

Camping Shops

Find out how Snowys Outdoors compares to other Camping Shops

Art Vandalay
Art VandalayCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good online store- they use Toll IPEC which is a nightmare.

Kulwinder S.
Kulwinder S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast delivery is not what I got.

Lynne. B
Lynne. BHunter Region, NSW

Quick easy will shop here again!

Received my delivery the next day. So simple and so efficient
Highly recommend!! Glad that I found this retailer
Excellent service and price, will shop here again for our camping needs

Thanks for choosing to shop at Snowys, Lynne. Happy Camping! ~ Ben

Disappointing customer service

I have ordered from Snowys previously and was impressed. Great product and fast delivery. Unfortunately, my latest experience with Snowys online has been extremely disappointing. After receiving my product, I contacted Snowys service with regard to a small fault in the item I received on 3 different occasions, however, have still not received a reply. Very disappointing customer service.

Bwana
Bwanaasked
Online store

Greetings. I recently purchase a replacement dimmer for my yellow/white light setup. The new dimmer has got a different yellow connector (key locks)from my previous one and so doesn't connect up with the the 2 light bars through the Y connector piece. Please advise.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

I assume you are referring to the Korr Camp Light Kits here Bwana?
If so, then as far as I am aware the fittings have always been the same. If you are still having problems here I'd suggest sending some photos of the fittings to service@snowys.com.au, we'll be in a better position to provide advice.
~ Ben

Ruby
Rubyasked
Online store

I bought the Coleman eventemp 3 burner stove. I want to use It with normal swap ‘n’ go gas bottle from garage. Do I need an adapter? If so, which type? There are so many to choose from.
Thanks,
Di

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Hi Di, assuming you are connecting to the 9Kg Swap and Go bottles which have a POL fitting, you'll you would need is one of these hoses - https://www.snowys.com.au/gas-hose-colemanbomunef-to-pol.
You need to keep the regulator attached to the stove and connect the hose to the regulator, then you can attach the other end of the hose to the gas bottle.
I hope that helps.
~ Ben

Rochelle
Rochelleasked
Online store

Hi There, How much are the Hex Pegs?
Rochelle

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Apologies for my delayed reply, Rochelle. You can see our Hex Peg range with pricing here - https://www.snowys.com.au/hex-pegs. ~ Ben

Get an answer from our members and Snowys Outdoors representatives