Listing monitored by Snowys Outdoors

2.7
  • Return Claim MadeYes (1) · No
IronSydney

took a while, but Snowys' did eventually fix a problem

My only experience with Snowys was mixed. I couldn’t get a look at a particular tent anywhere near my place, so relied on their online videos and descriptions, which didn’t work out in practice. The tent was really poor in the wet, something I haven’t had to worry about for years, and should have been made obvious on the website. It took a long time, but Snowys did finally resolve the issue, which was reasonably complicated.

Delivery was impressively fast, even during the holidays, but they do use Toll.

Tony
Tonyasked
Online store

We recently purchase a 200 watt croc skin armour solar panels , and noticed that it only comes with a 15 amp regulator ,when 200 watts =16.67 amps will the 15 amp regulator handle the extra amperage?cheers, Tony

G'day Tony,
200W only equals 16.67A at 12v.
These panels are 18v, so the max output is 11.11A.
Hope that helps!
~ Lauren

Bwana
Bwanaasked
Online store

Greetings. I recently purchase a replacement dimmer for my yellow/white light setup. The new dimmer has got a different yellow connector (key locks)from my previous one and so doesn't connect up with the the 2 light bars through the Y connector piece. Please advise.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

I assume you are referring to the Korr Camp Light Kits here Bwana?
If so, then as far as I am aware the fittings have always been the same. If you are still having problems here I'd suggest sending some photos of the fittings to service@snowys.com.au, we'll be in a better position to provide advice.
~ Ben

Ruby
Rubyasked
Online store

I bought the Coleman eventemp 3 burner stove. I want to use It with normal swap ‘n’ go gas bottle from garage. Do I need an adapter? If so, which type? There are so many to choose from.
Thanks,
Di

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Hi Di, assuming you are connecting to the 9Kg Swap and Go bottles which have a POL fitting, you'll you would need is one of these hoses - https://www.snowys.com.au/gas-hose-colemanbomunef-to-pol.
You need to keep the regulator attached to the stove and connect the hose to the regulator, then you can attach the other end of the hose to the gas bottle.
I hope that helps.