Snowys Outdoors

Snowys Outdoors (page 3 of 24)

Online store, Physical store
See the Best Camping Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Snowys Outdoors

Quick delivery. Awesome product

Bought camp fire gloves. They were on sale so a bargain. Delivered in 2 days for free.
Quality of item is impeccable. I’ll be back for more goodies.
Well done Snowys.

Lester
LesterSydney, NSW

Officially my go to online store

I ordered Monday morning, it arrived the next day morning. The site also offer purchase options such as Afterpay & Zip pay(if you can’t pay outright). A combination of fast delivery, free shipping(more than $49), inexpensive, high quality goods and multiple options to pay makes Snowy a perfect online store for me.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

I'm glad it's official, Lester, thanks for shopping with us. Happy camping! ~ Ben

Steven C.
Steven C.Sydney, NSW

Fastest shipping i've ever had!

I made an order for a new Jetboil at 2pm.. it arrived at 10am the next day with free shipping.. Such a good service! Hadn't even heard of their store before but now it will be my go to! Cannot wait to go hiking again! Thank you!

I'm glad you found us, Steven. Happy hiking! ~ Ben

James
JamesSydney, NSW

cold mountain canvas 1100

Shipping from Snowey's was super fast. The cold mountain canvas 1100 has been the best sleeping bag I've ever purchased. It's roomy and very comfortable to sleep in. It's super warm on cold nights and you don't need clothes on to stay warm, just a pair of shorts and a T shirt will do. I recommended this bag over any other bag. It's tough and well made and you will get plenty of years use. So my summary is CAN'T BEAT A BAG THAT'S MADE TOUGH LIKE THE 1100

We appreciate your feedback, James. Enjoy your winter camping escapades. ~ Ben

Josh C.
Josh C.Central Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service and fast delivery

Living in regional Queensland I was pleasantly surprised when the order that I made late on Wednesday was shipped and at my door by Friday morning for no extra cost.

An item that I had ordered on clearance had been discontinued, but after a quick phone call the super friendly and professional customer service team had found my order and organised a refund (which I then spent on more gear because of how impressed I was with the store, the prices and the quality of the service). 10/5 stars

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, Josh. We are experiencing a few challenges as life begins to return to some normality after the COVID pandemic, it's great to hear that your order went smoothly. Enjoy using your new gear. ~ Ben

Jan
Jan

Check courier reviews

I found good reviews online so I tried ordering from Snowys however they seem to use Toll as courier which has really bad reviews online. I received a tracking number and it said already delivered per courier’s tracking but I did not get my items yet or a missed delivery card or even a knock from my door. I’m hoping they can help me track it. Order number is 559488.

Update:

I just received my parcel today and not as what the tracking said that it was already delivered yesterday, seems like the courier's tracking has issues. Although I already received it, 1 item was missing from my order so I will inform customer service.

Wayne
WayneIllawarra, NSW

Great service from Snoweys, received my order in really good time. Quality gear at really good prices. Will be using these guys again and would recommend anyone check them out if your looking for outdoor and camping gear

Thanks for your review, Wayne. Enjoy using your new gear. ~ Ben

Irz4
Irz4Sydney, NSW

Happy Customer

Recently purchased some camping items from Snowys I find their prices a lot cheaper compared to other retailers. Their webpage was very informative and the delivery was very quick! Definitely recommend these guys for all your camping needs.

We appreciate your feedback, Irz4. Happy camping with your new gear. ~ Ben

Other Camping Shops

Great Price!! Quick delivery!!

Very Happy Customer! Purchased 2 buff products online.
Very competitive prices and very quick delivery!!!
I ordered on Tuesday delivered Wednesday!
Very happy with my purchase I will definitely purchase from Snowys.com again!

Thanks for your review, John, we look forwards to seeing you again. ~ Ben

Find out how Snowys Outdoors compares to other Camping Shops

Good price and quick delivery.

I ordered 2 items for a good price delivered (free delivery) in 2 days. Gives me confidence to use Snowys again. They even go to the extent of putting the name of the person handling your order in your items. I thought that was a nice touch.

We appreciate your feedback, Phillip. Have fun using your new gear! ~ Ben

RichardatL
RichardatL

Unbeatable service, product and price

I ordered a Hema Atlas Wednesday morning. It was delivered to Blue Mountains, NSW, Thursday afternoon.
Perfect timing for June 1 travel freedom.
Thank you Snowys for great product, price and service.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Enjoy your trip in June, Richard, we are all looking forward to hitting the roads again I think. Happy travels. ~ Ben

ScottC
ScottCMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Can not fault the service

Return customer, once again fantastic prices, delivery is super fast well done for you and Toll Ipec for the speed of delivery, will be back again for more. Thank you!

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for the five stars, Scott, it's nice to hear from a return customer. Happy camping! ~ Ben

Gordon T.
Gordon T.Hunter Region, NSW

Good prices & excellent service

Have made purchases from Snowys each 3 or 4 months over the past 5 years - every order has been excellently executed. Recently ordered on Sunday night & the parcel was delivered to Newcastle by mid-day Tuesday. They also excel in communicting with their customer.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

We appreciate your positive feedback, Gordon. Thanks for being such a loyal customer. ~ Ben

wayne c.
wayne c.Hunter Region, NSW

Coffee Percolator

Have just received and tried our new Campfire 6 cup coffee percolator. Ordered on the weekend and the delivery was received in two working days as advertised. It is an excellent product and makes a great brew. Thank's Snowy's for making the whole process so easy from start to finish.

Thanks for shopping with us, Wayne. Happy Camping! ~ Ben

Running Hydration vest

I would give them 6 stars if I could.
I ordered a running vest through Snowys online store and It was delivered 9 am the next day.
Fantastic service, super fast and the price was the best online by a mile :)

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

We'll take the 6 stars thanks, Paul. thanks for your feedback. Happy trails with your new running vest. ~ Ben

David
DavidWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Cobb BBQ Accessories

Hi
I just wanted to thank you for the very fast delivery of my Cobb BBQ Accessories, I only ordered them 2 days ago and have arrived already :) Very happy with the Product and the Awesome service....... Thank you

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

We appreciate your feedback, David. Enjoy expanding your camping menu with the new Cobb accessories. ~ Ben

Super Fast and Fantastic Customer Service

I don't normally leave reviews for places but these guys blew me away. We've ordered a few things from their store now, both of which have arrived the next day! Customer service is fantastic and so are the products. Will definitely be my go-to camping store.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, Anonymous. Enjoy using your new gear. ~ Ben

It was easy to find what I wanted via Snowy's online store. Really happy with the product and price, and it was delivered promptly. Well done!
Will be shopping with them again for sure.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for your feedback, Tim, we look forward to helping you with more camping gear in the future. ~ Ben

Tess
TessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and speedy delivery

The backpacks we ordered were delivered within two days of having ordered them, we are very happy with the service and delighted with our packs and can't wait until the time when we can get out and do some long walks with them. Would absolutely shop online with Snowy's again, thanks Jarod for the great service.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for sharing your Snowys experience, Tess. Happy trails with your new packs. ~ Ben

StarLight
StarLightHobart, TAS

Actik Core Headlamp Black 450 Lumen -Outstanding Staff Service

Jenn at Snowys was exceptionally helpful. She searched the two stores for the item and called me back to tell me availability. Jenn was friendly on the phone and was a pleasure to speak to. Furthermore, the parcel was dispatched as quickly as possible. It's obvious from my experience that Snowys select their staff carefully, and only choose those that are friendly, capable and efficient in their jobs. Thank you. I most definitely will use Snowys again and highly recommend the online store.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for your positive review, StarLight, I'll make sure Gen and her team see this. Happy Camping! ~ Ben

Rob
RobSydney, NSW

Great Service

Purchased Darche swag/bag/sleeping bag from Snowy’s in Brendale QLD online, great service arrived within the 2 days, happy with products received, answered my queries I had in prompt time, they saved me at least $300 on all the camping gear if I’d bought in Sydney.

Thanks for the five stars, Rob. Happy camping with your new gear! ~ Ben

Unbelievable customer service

I purchased an Oz tent RX5 with the extra room and zip in floor from Snowys Outdoors SA outlet, unfortunately the zip in floor was faulty. I lodge a warranty claim and was passed onto the states warranty manager Nick, I can't tell you how professional Nick was in dealing with my warranty claim, before you know it Nick organised a replacement from Oz tent direct, not only the floor but also the walls, which makes sense as it all comes in one bag as a kit. Total turnaround was only four days, considering it was over Easter it was amazing. On Tuesday 14 April 2020 I received the replacement kit and it was perfect. I would highly recommend Snowys Outdoors. They are truly professional and I would not hesitate dealing with them again.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for your positive feedback, Bart, I'll make sure Nick and the whole Snowys team see this. Happy camping in your new tent, it will give you many years of reliable use. ~ Ben

747800Sydney, NSW

First Class Service

I purchased a few items from their online store and was really impressed by the communication and speed in which they organised everything.
Their website was clear, simple and easily readable. I found it clear to navigate and find what I wanted.
Deeply impressed by their service and they will be a firm favourite for company purchases here on in.
Well done Snowys on achieving such a great level of customer service.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for the kudos, Niall, I'm glad you found us.
Happy Camping with your new gear.

my best friend loved it

Bought one for myself and one for my best friends birthday. We both love them. Very comfy, easy to get out of
not low, and love the compartments and colour. Only this missing is a little nibblies fold out tray but hey that's just wanting the perfect chair, and next day delivery is awesome. Only negative is I had to get it delivered to an address on mainland as i live on Straddie. Thank Guys

Damien W.
Damien W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Speedy delivery

I ordered a Coleman beach chair online yesterday and it was delivered to my Adelaide address within 24 hours as promised. I've had great service from these folks. Well done team!

Thanks for the five stars, Damien. Happy Camping! ~ Ben