Snowys Outdoors

Snowys Outdoors (page 4 of 24)

Online store, Physical store
See the Best Camping Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Snowys Outdoors

Mark
MarkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome service & staff

I found these guys really know their stuff.
Called up - nothing too much trouble - I never felt rushed to get off the phone until all my questions were answered.
Put some gear on hold for me to collect prior to a trip I was making a few days later.
The products I purchased were exactly as I was told & not only did the trick, but made my trip more enjoyable.
Well done Snowys

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

I'm glad we made your shopping trip enjoyable, Mark, and it's great to know you had a good trip. Thanks for your review.
Happy Camping! ~ Ben

Jo Jo
Jo Jo

Thank you Snowy’s for your help and understanding...

Thank you to the Snowy’s team for providing a store credit on my return of hiking boots that were too small. I appreciate the acknowledgment of my prior phone calls, concerning larger boot sizes, before I placed my initial order. Finding larger sizes in women’s boots is an ongoing dilemma for many tall women.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for your feedback, Jo Jo, I'm glad we were able to sort things out for you in the end. ~ Ben

Alison D.
Alison D.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

I've used Snowy's quite a few times and each time service has been excellent. Goods are always shipped quickly. And the videos on the site are really helpful in working out what tent suits you best. Snowy's has become my favourite camping and outdoors store.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

It's great to hear from a repeat customer, Alison, we really appreciate your feedback. Happy Camping! ~ Ben

PamNorth Queensland, QLD

customer service

As we live remote, I asked that my order be sent with australia post (being the only ones that deliver to our address). I did receive a promt phone call which was great but the sales lady said that as they do not use australia post, I could either cancel my order, or proceed with courier knowing that they will not deliver (might need to collect 200km away). There was no offering any other alternative. I thought that supporting Australian business, there may have been some compromise/ better service. I would have been happy to pay extra for someone to run down the road and post.

Pam

The sales lady did follow up and send a prompt response as to where my parcel will now be deilvered. Now only 70km away. At least I am kept informed which is good.

polly
pollyMid North Coast, NSW

Brilliant service

I ordered from Snowys on Friday afternoon and it arrived Monday morning!
Wow! We've ordered several times from Snowy and the service and speedy delivery has been the same every time. It's the very best online shop, and I've tried a few! ; )

Thanks for the five stars, Polly, enjoy using your new gear. ~ Ben

Trinh H.
Trinh H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent customer service and quality products

I just came back from Japan and needed to clean my winter gears. With the great pricing and quality product, I loved it. The service was surprisingly responsive and prompt. You guys did a great job and took it to another level. It will be my go-to place. Thanks!

Thanks for your kind words, Trinh. I hope you enjoyed your trip to Japan. ~ Ben

Fantastic

Was surprised to receive my parcel today in mail. Ordered Monday night turned up in Southern western Australia today Thank you great service. Will definitely shop with show us again

Thanks for the five stars, Ashley. Enjoy using your new gear. ~ Ben

Michelle
MichellePerth

I love Snowys!

I rarely leave reviews but I have to say... Snowys are fantastic! Great prices, quick shipping and excellent customer service. They're my favourite online store for anything related to outdoors.
Thanks Snowys.

Thanks for the five stars, Michelle. Happy Camping ~ Ben

Marty
MartySydney, NSW

Excellent Product

I have purchased cats iron pot 9q , when received i was very happy with well done recommend to everyone.
I am looking forward to purchase some more of they product in future.

Thanks for the five stars, Marty. Enjoy cooking in your new camp oven. ~ Ben

Susan S.
Susan S.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Snowy is the best

Very easy to use website, excellent service and fast courier to a rural area. Excellent products and communication. Great value. Thank you very much - fantastic prices very helpful. Rate highly

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for the five stars, Susan, we really do appreciate it. Happy Camping! ~ Ben

Geoff M.
Geoff M.Sydney, NSW

Fast delivery and awesome pricing, highly recommend.

Snowys products have accurate descriptions, helpful hints, and great recommendations.

Fast delivery and helpful staff make this company a pleasure to deal with.

Definitely recommend Snowys to everyone, would give a 10 star rating if i could

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for your glowing feedback, Geoff, we really do appreciate it. Enjoy using your new gear. ~ Ben

Robyn
RobynCentral West, NSW

Avanti insulated wine tumbler and bottle purchase

Very happy with purchase, postage and delivery very good, arrived at my door within a week including long weekend, very good service would highly recommend, will probably use Snowys for future purchases of this kind, would recommend!!! AAA+

Thanks for the positive review, Robyn, enjoy using your new gear. ~ Ben

Jude
JudeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Quick Service

I think this is the best online store I have shopped with. I ordered a sleeping bag on late Wednesday afternoon and received it lunchtime Friday and free postage because it was over $69. Would recommend them to anyone.

Thanks for passing on your recommendations, Jude. Happy Camping! ~ Ben

Jess
Jess

5/5 Customer service

There was an issue with my 2 day delivery (5+ business days and still waiting) - it did not arrive before I left, but I was able to have it redirected to sender and Snowys refunded it with zero hassle. Will not hesitate to order from them again and highly recommend

Wes
WesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic service

Everything about this transaction was excellent. They had the product I needed, which I could not get anywhere else. The staff were really friendly and helpful, communication was timely and clear and delivery was very quick. I would recommend them to anyone

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Cheers, Wes! Thanks for giving us a crack.

RCHAL
RCHALSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great prices, great delivery time !!!

I wish all online shops would be this fast and professional. I ordered on a Sunday evening and the delivery was here by Tuesday morning. Fantastic prices is just a nice side effect too

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks, Rchal! Such a nice message to read to start the day.

Super quick delivery

Fantastic delivery by the team at Snowys. Ordered a few ski related items on Monday afternoon and it arrived to me in North Sydney before lunch the next day. Great service team - keep it up!!

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for posting such a nice review, Mjllukin! Enjoy the snow.

Art Vandalay
Art VandalayCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good online store- they use Toll IPEC which is a nightmare.

Alexandra
AlexandraIllawarra, NSW

Wow, delivery was so quick

Bought a concert chair, I already have 2 in our house and was in need of 1 more for this weekend. Took a chance that I'd get it before the weekend as they are the best chairs. Thanks for not letting me down.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for sharing your Snowys experience, Alexandra. Have a great weekend. ~ Ben

Brilliance

From ease of navigating the online store to checkout, payment, super fast shipping to rural address great communication and the best packaging i have ever seen. In one word Brilliance!

Thanks for the five stars, Tim. Happy Camping! ~ Ben

Awesome Service!!

Ordered online without any problem, so simple and easy. Very quick delivery right to my door even though I live on a rural property. Will certainly be buying from Snowys Outdoors again. Thanks for your great service.

We look forward to hearing from you again, Joanne. Happy Camping! ~ Ben

All round all good

Placed an order just before Christmas. Received the order today, happy with that considering Christmas closures. Product was suitably packaged, and was just what I expected the order to be. Great customer service, great products, will be using them again in the future. Great work Snowy's

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for the five stars, Rebecca. I hope your 2020 is full of adventure! ~ Ben

Michael W.
Michael W.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Service and Quick

Online purchase was very easy and the products ordered arrived within 3 days. The items were exactly as advertised. Very happy. Will definitely be back when in need of more outdoor gear. Thanks.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for the five stars, Michael. Enjoy using your new gear and have a fantastic Christmas. ~ Ben

J O.
J O.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fastest delivery ever !!!

I needed a sleeping bag urgent, spoke to a lovelly lady and explained I am going to patagonia on the 28th of december (it was the19th)... She told me at this time of the year the delivery might be delayed and said she was going to do her best... Damn she did, I received the sleeping bag next day. Amazing customer service!!!! Thanks a lot !!!! :) juan f. Olhaberry

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

I'm glad we could make this happen quickly for you, Juan, it's a difficult time of year to manage fast delivery times.
Enjoy your trip to Patagonia. ~ Ben

Mark M.AU

Review of Snowys camping site

Ordered date 16 of December air Coleman double mattress Order shipped va Toll shipped date 17 of December
Should Receive order on Friday 20 December as all items are delivered to your house va Delivery service Toll IPEC

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for the five start, Muzzi1993, hopefully, everything went smoothly and you have your parcel by now.
Happy Camping! ~ Ben

Should receive it today! I let you know if theres Delays or its Delivered

Bwana
Bwanaasked
Online store

Greetings. I recently purchase a replacement dimmer for my yellow/white light setup. The new dimmer has got a different yellow connector (key locks)from my previous one and so doesn't connect up with the the 2 light bars through the Y connector piece. Please advise.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

I assume you are referring to the Korr Camp Light Kits here Bwana?
If so, then as far as I am aware the fittings have always been the same. If you are still having problems here I'd suggest sending some photos of the fittings to service@snowys.com.au, we'll be in a better position to provide advice.
~ Ben

Ruby
Rubyasked
Online store

I bought the Coleman eventemp 3 burner stove. I want to use It with normal swap ‘n’ go gas bottle from garage. Do I need an adapter? If so, which type? There are so many to choose from.
Thanks,
Di

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Hi Di, assuming you are connecting to the 9Kg Swap and Go bottles which have a POL fitting, you'll you would need is one of these hoses - https://www.snowys.com.au/gas-hose-colemanbomunef-to-pol.
You need to keep the regulator attached to the stove and connect the hose to the regulator, then you can attach the other end of the hose to the gas bottle.
I hope that helps.
~ Ben

Rochelle
Rochelleasked
Online store

Hi There, How much are the Hex Pegs?
Rochelle

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Apologies for my delayed reply, Rochelle. You can see our Hex Peg range with pricing here - https://www.snowys.com.au/hex-pegs. ~ Ben

Get an answer from our members and Snowys Outdoors representatives