Listing monitored by Snowys Outdoors

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (18)
wangchun8708Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Low quality Oztrail shade awning and Poor customer experience

Store Location92 Richmond Road Keswick SA 5035
Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Let me follow this up for you, wangchun8707, I do apologise for the hassle. I'll post updates here. ~ Ben

Great… when they deliver

I have purchased multiple orders through snows in store and online. Typically I have found them great, however I had an order sit on backlog for 10 months before being cancelled. If a product is not available then don’t take payment for it.

Buyers beware - Unreliable shipping with Poor customer experience

TiptoesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Take order and payment, then no goods for 2 months

Placed an order, item showed as in stock. Paid, then 4 days later I received notification my goods won't be available for over 2 months. I would not have ordered if I knew this. Poor form to do this.

Tiptoes

Ordered and paid for item in January. Item showed as being in stocks and I have just been notified that the item is now delayed until the end of May. Standing by the comments above.

KirstySydney Surrounds, NSW

Order never received

Buyer beware. I never received my order, the responses from Snowy's have been delayed woeful to my trying to find out where my product was, and now they are just saying bad luck. Very poor. I see other people have experienced this. Will be going to consumer affairs next.

Diggavf124
Diggavf124Sydney, NSW

Excellent service, good prices...couldn't use online portal with an iMac

The web site wouldn't let me checkout on my iMac. Tried the iPad..nope. Seems there online shop isn't liking Mac Safari. So had to use wives Chrome or whatever on her iMac. Worked great. This little speed bump wouldn't stop me from buying again. Although it was annoying as I buy heaps using this browser. I like the fact they post videos of the more popular products.

Matt O.
Matt O.Sydney, NSW

Failed to put address on urgent parcel

Annoyed!

So angry! They say they will send your order in 2-3 days. Well I put my order in Thursday early afternoon expecting to have it on Tuesday. Latest Wednesday! It is now Friday and still have not received it. It was for my daughters birthday I spent $500 I am so frustrated! I will not spend A cent with Snowys outdoor again. Thanks for nothing. Also said they would contact me to let me know what was going on and nothing

SharpsBrisbane

Missing item

I purchased 4 items from here and 5 arrived. I wasn’t advised in anyway that they had run out of stock they sent 4 assuming I wouldn’t notice. Never again.

Delivery company didn't deliver

The courier company did not try deliver the goods and instead left it at an unauthorized location which is open only during business hours, meaning I am unable to collect the items.

John J.
John J.

I haven't received the refund.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

I've looked into this for you, John, sorry about the delay. We haven't received the item back from our courier yet, as soon as we receive it we can process the refund.~ Ben

Kulwinder S.
Kulwinder S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast delivery is not what I got.

UNHAPPY CAMPER
UNHAPPY CAMPERNorth-West & West coast, TAS

MY ORDER TOURED HALF THE COUNTRY FOR 13 DAYS...STILL NOT DELIVERED!

My order has traveled from Adelaide to Perth then over to Melbourne and still no sign of being delivered...the destination is Tasmania. The trip so far has taken 13 days. Part of the order was delivered on time. I should have bought all the items from China because with SpeedPak they would have been delivered within 10 days, usually 8 days in my experience. I won't buy from Snowys again, I won't risk losing my goods and money.

Didn't receive item

Ordered & paid for a caravan clothes line, we are in regional Victoria. It wasn't delivered! Contacted Snowys who said they would take care of it with the delivery company, who claimed to have delivered it, but we were home all day & it wasn't delivered. Snowys said there was nothing more that could do.

Bev
Bev
Lynne. B
Lynne. BHunter Region, NSW

Quick easy will shop here again!

Received my delivery the next day. So simple and so efficient
Highly recommend!! Glad that I found this retailer
Excellent service and price, will shop here again for our camping needs

Thanks for choosing to shop at Snowys, Lynne. Happy Camping! ~ Ben

ToddSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst Customer Service

Tony
Tonyasked
Online store

We recently purchase a 200 watt croc skin armour solar panels , and noticed that it only comes with a 15 amp regulator ,when 200 watts =16.67 amps will the 15 amp regulator handle the extra amperage?cheers, Tony

G'day Tony,
200W only equals 16.67A at 12v.
These panels are 18v, so the max output is 11.11A.
Hope that helps!
~ Lauren

Bwana
Bwanaasked
Online store

Greetings. I recently purchase a replacement dimmer for my yellow/white light setup. The new dimmer has got a different yellow connector (key locks)from my previous one and so doesn't connect up with the the 2 light bars through the Y connector piece. Please advise.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

I assume you are referring to the Korr Camp Light Kits here Bwana?
If so, then as far as I am aware the fittings have always been the same. If you are still having problems here I'd suggest sending some photos of the fittings to service@snowys.com.au, we'll be in a better position to provide advice.
~ Ben

Ruby
Rubyasked
Online store

I bought the Coleman eventemp 3 burner stove. I want to use It with normal swap ‘n’ go gas bottle from garage. Do I need an adapter? If so, which type? There are so many to choose from.
Thanks,
Di

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Hi Di, assuming you are connecting to the 9Kg Swap and Go bottles which have a POL fitting, you'll you would need is one of these hoses - https://www.snowys.com.au/gas-hose-colemanbomunef-to-pol.
You need to keep the regulator attached to the stove and connect the hose to the regulator, then you can attach the other end of the hose to the gas bottle.
I hope that helps.