Listing monitored by Snowys Outdoors

IronSydney

took a while, but Snowys' did eventually fix a problem

My only experience with Snowys was mixed. I couldn’t get a look at a particular tent anywhere near my place, so relied on their online videos and descriptions, which didn’t work out in practice. The tent was really poor in the wet, something I haven’t had to worry about for years, and should have been made obvious on the website. It took a long time, but Snowys did finally resolve the issue, which was reasonably complicated.

Delivery was impressively fast, even during the holidays, but they do use Toll.

Diggavf124
Diggavf124Sydney, NSW

Excellent service, good prices...couldn't use online portal with an iMac

The web site wouldn't let me checkout on my iMac. Tried the iPad..nope. Seems there online shop isn't liking Mac Safari. So had to use wives Chrome or whatever on her iMac. Worked great. This little speed bump wouldn't stop me from buying again. Although it was annoying as I buy heaps using this browser. I like the fact they post videos of the more popular products.

Jan
Jan

Check courier reviews

I found good reviews online so I tried ordering from Snowys however they seem to use Toll as courier which has really bad reviews online. I received a tracking number and it said already delivered per courier’s tracking but I did not get my items yet or a missed delivery card or even a knock from my door. I’m hoping they can help me track it. Order number is 559488.

Update:

I just received my parcel today and not as what the tracking said that it was already delivered yesterday, seems like the courier's tracking has issues. Although I already received it, 1 item was missing from my order so I will inform customer service.

PamNorth Queensland, QLD

customer service

As we live remote, I asked that my order be sent with australia post (being the only ones that deliver to our address). I did receive a promt phone call which was great but the sales lady said that as they do not use australia post, I could either cancel my order, or proceed with courier knowing that they will not deliver (might need to collect 200km away). There was no offering any other alternative. I thought that supporting Australian business, there may have been some compromise/ better service. I would have been happy to pay extra for someone to run down the road and post.

Pam

The sales lady did follow up and send a prompt response as to where my parcel will now be deilvered. Now only 70km away. At least I am kept informed which is good.

Art Vandalay
Art VandalayCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good online store- they use Toll IPEC which is a nightmare.

Lynne. B
Lynne. BHunter Region, NSW

Quick easy will shop here again!

Received my delivery the next day. So simple and so efficient
Highly recommend!! Glad that I found this retailer
Excellent service and price, will shop here again for our camping needs

Thanks for choosing to shop at Snowys, Lynne. Happy Camping! ~ Ben

Pleasing service

There was a delay because item was out of stock but I rang Snowys to explain I needed item by a certain date. I was pleased to have item delivered to my door well in my time frame. Item was well priced. Pleased with service

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Sorry for any delays, Annabel. It's good to know we were still able to arrange something for you in time. Happy Camping! ~ Ben

KelBundaberg

Great Service and product !!

I ordered a travel clock from Snowy's on Wed online. It was delivered the next day by Toll Tpt............how good is that service !
Well done Snowy's. I will be purchasing from you again in the future for sure.

Thanks for your feedback, Kel. Happy Travels! ~ Ben

Kel

I wish there were more businesses like yours that has great customer service !!!!!

Deva
DevaMelbourne

Terrible delivery partner

KuiniQueensland

Icekool Icebox 200 Litre - Hinges arrive damaged and unattached/broken.

I ordered this product online for my husband and assumed would arrive in good order. My husband says that some of the hinges are damaged when he unpacked it and says that they could have been damaged in transit. He also thinks it could be a manufacturing problem as the hinges would not be able to support the lid when it is open. We will now have to wait for probably more hinges which will not make a difference. After contacting them they assured me that they would respond to us in 1-2 days and to send photos via email which I did. They were quick to respond to that and I hope we will hear from the warrantys officer before Christmas.

Kuini

Well can't fail them for the fantastic and prompt service.
Many solutions offered in my favour. Got to be happy with that.
Thanks Nick. Look forward to hearing from you soon and Merry Christmas.

GA
GAMelbourne

Good service if item is in stock

James71
James71Central, SA

Ordered BBQ

Snowys called to let me know that the BBQ was due to arrive at there Adelaide store and they would send it ASAP as i was heading off that week, was not disappointed and it arrived on time. Thanks for good customer service and communication.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Glad it got there in time James71. Hope you enjoyed your trip. ~ Ben.

Kedge
KedgeBundaberg

Fast delivery

Very pleased with our product and the fast delivery time! Will definitely be buying more items from snowys, we will be recommending to family and friends!

Fayley
FayleyWestern Australia

Repeat customer - quick, helpful, value BAD DELIVERY

I've made more than 8 online orders with Snowys now. The price is competitive, they have a good range, and easy buying experience. The website is great (categories, filters, reviews, product specs) to use on an iPhone or iPad. The only problem is their delivery agent. They use Hinter Express and they don't manage the quality of service. Our $$$$ expensive tent was left at our front door unattended and it was never followed up when I complained, and Hunter have 1 only pickup location if you aren't at home and it's in Welshpool. I've moved my business to someone who uses Australia Post (as bad as they are at least their pick up sites are close).

Dang
DangPerth, WA

good customer service

Tony
Tonyasked
Online store

We recently purchase a 200 watt croc skin armour solar panels , and noticed that it only comes with a 15 amp regulator ,when 200 watts =16.67 amps will the 15 amp regulator handle the extra amperage?cheers, Tony

G'day Tony,
200W only equals 16.67A at 12v.
These panels are 18v, so the max output is 11.11A.
Hope that helps!
~ Lauren

Bwana
Bwanaasked
Online store

Greetings. I recently purchase a replacement dimmer for my yellow/white light setup. The new dimmer has got a different yellow connector (key locks)from my previous one and so doesn't connect up with the the 2 light bars through the Y connector piece. Please advise.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

I assume you are referring to the Korr Camp Light Kits here Bwana?
If so, then as far as I am aware the fittings have always been the same. If you are still having problems here I'd suggest sending some photos of the fittings to service@snowys.com.au, we'll be in a better position to provide advice.
~ Ben

Ruby
Rubyasked
Online store

I bought the Coleman eventemp 3 burner stove. I want to use It with normal swap ‘n’ go gas bottle from garage. Do I need an adapter? If so, which type? There are so many to choose from.
Thanks,
Di

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Hi Di, assuming you are connecting to the 9Kg Swap and Go bottles which have a POL fitting, you'll you would need is one of these hoses - https://www.snowys.com.au/gas-hose-colemanbomunef-to-pol.
You need to keep the regulator attached to the stove and connect the hose to the regulator, then you can attach the other end of the hose to the gas bottle.
I hope that helps.