Diggavf124

Diggavf124Sydney, NSW

Excellent service, good prices...couldn't use online portal with an iMac

The web site wouldn't let me checkout on my iMac. Tried the iPad..nope. Seems there online shop isn't liking Mac Safari. So had to use wives Chrome or whatever on her iMac. Worked great. This little speed bump wouldn't stop me from buying again. Although it was annoying as I buy heaps using this browser. I like the fact they post videos of the more popular products.

Lynne. B

Lynne. BHunter Region, NSW

Quick easy will shop here again!

Received my delivery the next day. So simple and so efficient
Highly recommend!! Glad that I found this retailer
Excellent service and price, will shop here again for our camping needs

Thanks for choosing to shop at Snowys, Lynne. Happy Camping! ~ Ben

Pleasing service

There was a delay because item was out of stock but I rang Snowys to explain I needed item by a certain date. I was pleased to have item delivered to my door well in my time frame. Item was well priced. Pleased with service

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Sorry for any delays, Annabel. It's good to know we were still able to arrange something for you in time. Happy Camping! ~ Ben

Camping Shops

Find out how Snowys Outdoors compares to other Camping Shops

KelBundaberg

Great Service and product !!

I ordered a travel clock from Snowy's on Wed online. It was delivered the next day by Toll Tpt............how good is that service !
Well done Snowy's. I will be purchasing from you again in the future for sure.

Thanks for your feedback, Kel. Happy Travels! ~ Ben

Kel

I wish there were more businesses like yours that has great customer service !!!!!

James71

James71Central, SA

Ordered BBQ

Snowys called to let me know that the BBQ was due to arrive at there Adelaide store and they would send it ASAP as i was heading off that week, was not disappointed and it arrived on time. Thanks for good customer service and communication.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Glad it got there in time James71. Hope you enjoyed your trip. ~ Ben.

Kedge

KedgeBundaberg

Fast delivery

Very pleased with our product and the fast delivery time! Will definitely be buying more items from snowys, we will be recommending to family and friends!

Dang

DangPerth, WA

good customer service

Bwana

Bwanaasked

Online store

Greetings. I recently purchase a replacement dimmer for my yellow/white light setup. The new dimmer has got a different yellow connector (key locks)from my previous one and so doesn't connect up with the the 2 light bars through the Y connector piece. Please advise.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

I assume you are referring to the Korr Camp Light Kits here Bwana?
If so, then as far as I am aware the fittings have always been the same. If you are still having problems here I'd suggest sending some photos of the fittings to service@snowys.com.au, we'll be in a better position to provide advice.
~ Ben

Ruby

Rubyasked

Online store

I bought the Coleman eventemp 3 burner stove. I want to use It with normal swap ‘n’ go gas bottle from garage. Do I need an adapter? If so, which type? There are so many to choose from.
Thanks,
Di

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Hi Di, assuming you are connecting to the 9Kg Swap and Go bottles which have a POL fitting, you'll you would need is one of these hoses - https://www.snowys.com.au/gas-hose-colemanbomunef-to-pol.
You need to keep the regulator attached to the stove and connect the hose to the regulator, then you can attach the other end of the hose to the gas bottle.
I hope that helps.
~ Ben

Rochelle

Rochelleasked

Online store

Hi There, How much are the Hex Pegs?
Rochelle

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Apologies for my delayed reply, Rochelle. You can see our Hex Peg range with pricing here - https://www.snowys.com.au/hex-pegs. ~ Ben

Get an answer from our members and Snowys Outdoors representatives