2Snugglers Crawler

Snugglers Crawler

2Snugglers Crawler
3.6

63%13%25%
Brand Manager for Snugglers? Claim your listing.

blackcat3
blackcat3NSW, 2350115 posts

Good

Excellent for daytime use, Very economical and comes in a huge box, so bulk buying is cheaper. I loved these nappies for the price and the product. Very good value
Very good value for money, fairly good performance
some people complain they leak but they never leaked when I used them
mamabee2
mamabee24 posts

Good

After trying nappies from Huggies and Aldi, the Snugglers are our favourite. We found the Huggies nappies to be quite stiff, and didn't like the quality and design of the Aldi nappies. The Snugglers nappies are cost-effective and fits well, so it's definitely our pick.
The best thing about the Snugglers is the price. It's not the Rolls Royce of nappies but it does a perfectly good job. It fits our little one well, and we've had no leaks or nappy rash. The prints on the nappies aren't amazing (although not terrible either), but her nappy is hidden under clothes, so it's no problem for us.
zeravania
zeravania11 posts

Good

i found these nappies were fantastic the first time i bought a box from big w - price was great and i had no problems with them. however i got a bad box the next time where 80% of the nappies were completely stuffed - they weren't filled properly, half of them had fillings that ended halfway down the nappy. i was very disappointed and never went back to them again, which is a real shame because other than that they were excellent.
great price, made by same company as huggies so pretty much same quality just in a no-frills box.
designs were a bit boring after a while
simbacat
simbacat36 posts

Good

I use the Snugglers nappies throughout the day for my little boy (12 months). So far, I have been very happy with them. He doesn't get nappy rash from them, and I very rarely have a leak from them. I have tried them at night time a few times, and found that they don't hold up as well as other nappies (hence I use Huggies at night time).
Very reasonably priced, compared to other disposable nappies. The price difference and savings definitely adds up over time.
Not as thick or as padded as other nappies I have used, for example huggies.
kfmcnm
kfmcnm121 posts

I decided to try Snugglers after a couple of years of using other brands as the price and number of nappies in a box is almost unbeatable - especially when they are on sale. I cannot believe how much improved these nappies are. From the fit to the absorbancy they are hard to fault. I have urged all of my friends to go and try these again as they are great value for money.
I am very impressed with Snugglers Crawler. A great nappy for day and are also suitable for night time use.
They are slightly thinner than other brands but are still very absorbant.
garnetsapphire
garnetsapphire46 posts

Bad

Compared to other nappies I've used, these do not appear to be as padded, although there has been no leakage so far.
- very cheap nappies
- nappies are quite thin
my4bambinos
my4bambinos4 posts

Good

Great nappy for the price but we dont use them at night as I buy a night nappy that last up to 12 hours. Don't think snugglers have a nightime nappy? but I would definately try them if do/have. I have used snugglers with all 4 of my kids at some point or another & currently using them for my 5 month old little girl in the day. We've had no leakage problems & think they good all round.
Cheap nappies, readily available.
Not the best absorbency.
echo5
echo525 posts

OK

These are ok nappies, and good considering the low price. Compared to the many other brands I have tried (including cheaper ones) these ones have leaked more for me than other ones- as they seem to have a good fit I assume this is due to decreased absorbency. One minor 'con' is the colours used- while these are unisex, every box I have purchased contained purple and orange designs, which are more 'girl' colours. Overall, an ok nappy but not suitable for overnight or use for more than a couple of hours.
Price, softness, fit.
More prone to leaks than other nappy brands, colours used.
shellfreak
shellfreak168 posts

Bad

These are not my most favoured nappy and while you can buy them very cheap at the big department stores like Big W on a regular occasion, I have found that I have had more leaks with these nappies than any others that I have tried. I would not be using them for night sleeps and have gone back to using a cheaper nappy from Woolworths instead.
These nappies are very cheap when bought on special. They look nice and have fun designs on them, but they are not my favourite nappy as I have had too many leaks with them.
Leaked too often on my older baby to want to keep using them.
kattie2day
kattie2day2 posts

I love these for my little girl. I have had no trouble with leakages and they are the only nappy she can wear without getting a rash. Everytime I buy something else she gets rashes so we stick to these.
Great Price, Cute designs, Budget friendly.
Availability is limited to only a couple of chemists and no department stores in our area.
heytherek
heytherek369 posts

Bad

I did not really like these nappies compared to other cheaper nappy brands. I bought some on special but ended up returning them as they repeatedly leaked and that mean a lot of additional washing to do. I would not recommend these nappies due to their potential to leak regularly. While they are cheap and often on special, I would not bother with them due to their design which leads to leakages. I would only use them for daytime while out and about.
Cheap, often on special. Come in big boxes. Nice designs on the nappies.
They regularly leak and can leave rashes.
holly3
holly318 posts

OK

I use these nappies during the day and they are ok but can't beat Huggies for overnight use. They are good value for money as day nappies.
Inexpensive, cute designs.
Not great for overnight.
pennie
pennie34 posts

Good

my overall opinion of snugglers is there a few faults but there are alot of pros, i will still use these on an every day basis because i believe im getting good quality for the price that i am paying for them
they are really cheap compared to huggies and more quantity, i use these on a every day basis now,
they tend to fill up very quickly and leak as soon as there almost full, they get saggy and heavy as soon as something is in there and i have noticed they rub on my childs legs and make red marks,
slamsea
slamsea11 posts

OK

I think for the price, its good value. They are possibly a good nappy for around the house where you can deal with a leakage, but for when you are going out and dont want to deal with wet clothes etc, then best to go with a more expensive brand which has definite No2 holding capacity.
Well priced. Good for day time, so long as you keep on top of the nappy changes
Not so great for night time, as I found that they tended to leak. A little bit saggy in the leg area, which is possibly why they leaked.
Mythic
Mythic223 posts

Good

Huggies are normally great, but these didn't work too well for my youngest. They seemed to sag and not hold up well around his middle, and I felt as if they weren't very secure at all. They did absorb decentlly, but there was enough leakage that I felt another brand would be better.
Not too thick so they don't bunch up at all, really reasonable price for the amount you get, good brand with a fine reputation,
Sagged a little, it seemed as if they were too big, but only in certain areas, didn't hold in the leakage or buisness very well.
josnsw
josnswGeelong53 posts

OK

Im not sure how they hold for boys but not the most fantastic nappy for my girls. i do recommend going with a more expensive brand of nappy to reduce washing clothing and baby bathing time
My sister swears by the snugglers nappies for her boy but they were never any good for my daughter.

they are cheaper than other nappies and they have a funky design and they dont look too bulky on the baby
my daughters always leaked out of them when they did a number 2 and it always seemed to be when i was breastfeeding. I found more expensive brands to be more consistant with holding in the yuckies

MrsEd
MrsEdPO Box 874, SA114 posts

OK

I have been using Snugglers as daytime nappies, and they work pretty well on my bubs. She is long and slim at 4 months old, and this size is a bit too big around her middle, but the small size are too small for her. We have had no leaks using them, so they are doing their job, although they tend to sag.
Cheaper, not too bulky on baby.
Thinner than other brands, seemed to sag with one wee. A bit bigger around the tummy than other crawler sized nappies. Not a big issue but they have a very plain design, mine were pale green and white stripe,with blue around the leg, more suited to a boy.
Sonsa
Sonsa20 posts

Hannahrose
Hannahrose85 posts

I have found snugglers to be a much cheaper option to huggies. Just as reliable, i havent had any problems with nappy rash, tabs falling off leaking. no problems at all. They can also be bought in bulk and the sizing overlaps so you dont have leftovers. i would reccommend snugglers over any brand of nappy
I love the different designs, they can be bought in bulk which saves alot of money. i have tried almost every brand of nappies, i have found huggies and snugglers to be pretty much the same, quality and performance wise.
I havent had any problems so far
nastursim
nastursimRichmond-Tweed, NSW19 posts

Bad

I have given these a try on different children as they are cheaper then other brands, but you definitely get what you pay for. Very annoyed with them every time I try them and never get through the packet as they are useless when they are torn.

TERRIBLE The tabs seem to rip every time I use them.

vickishe
vickishe3 posts

These are a great alternative to the other more expensive brand. I found they are just as good as any of the other ones, and the fun designs make them more interesting! Had no problems with absorbency. We use just as many of these as we did of the Huggies, and they are half the price at our nearest chemist. Excellent nappies.
I like the designs. It is a great price as well.
mitty
mitty7 posts

I would never buy any other brand. I tried babylove, huggies, homebrand and snugglers. These didnt stink when wet like others did, they didnt leak like huggies and have never heard a complaint from my husband about how much they cost.
I love the price for a great size box. They don't leak, stretchy grip tabs and I can use them at night without having to buy any other brand.
some of the designs are a bit plainer and could do with some more funky colours. But that is purely a 'look' issue nothing to do with how great they work.
amandac7698
amandac76985 posts

Good

not the most absorbent nappy ive used but they are a great fit, the best fitting newborn nappy, and the cute pictures are worth looking for. the price could be a little more competitive. not too bug not too small just right.
they fit well, and look cute, well designed,
could be more absorbent.
connielaura
connielaura211 posts

I feel compared to other brands snugglers are exactly the same as huggies if not better and cheaper. i love that they sell them in bulk packs, so i don't need to run to the grocery store every five minutes and there is less chance of me running out. i haven't had a problem with nappy rash, where with other cheaper brands i have. they are alot more attractive than other brands and come in a range of designs. not a bad point to say about them.
I like the new designs, they are very absorbant, i dont worry about leakage, even at night, affordable, comfortable, good amount in packs.
nothing at all.
tigerlily
tigerlily69 posts

SarahJ15
SarahJ1546 posts

Bad

I was not impressed with their level of absorbency and feel that the once you factor in extra nappy changes that these are not as good value as other discount nappies. They are good for day use but I recommend a more absorbent nappy for longer sleeps such as night time. The colourful designs are cute.
You can usually pick these up at Big W for a decent price. They are a cheaper option to the leading brand.
I felt that my child's bottom remained a little moist and that I had to change the nappy more often then I did with other brands.

jessiebee
jessiebee6 posts

Bad

snugglers have a great bright designs out now and they are a great fit the only problems i have with these are that not as many shops stock them and they werent as absorbant the other brands.
bright design, nice fit
werent as absorbant as other brands and not as many shops stock them
sinzer
sinzer4 posts

Good

nice fit,colourful,didnt leak much,cheaper than huggies and definitly the best of the cheaper brand name nappies,baby didnt get any nasty nappy rash!
cheaper than huggies.nice colourful design.
only available in boxes at big w had to travel to get them.
amandabanda
amandabanda

Good

OMG, WOW have Snugglers really lifted their game. They are an excellent nappy that performs really well and looks really nice on bubs. The price is really low when you buy in the big packs from BIG W.
No leaks during the day, nice tabs like Huggies, really cute modern designs over the nappy - we get a new design in each pack, great value for money.
Coles and Woolworths dont stock it anymore so its hard to find. Its really unfair, but I pick them up from BIG W in bulk so I get them even cheaper.
carid
carid7 posts

Bad

I have only tried snuggler crawler nappies once and will not buy again. I went through so many nappies each day and just about all of them leaked if they were left on more than 2 hours. They also didn't seem to grip well around the legs and seemed a bit harder and rougher in texture than many of the other nappy brands and I didn't feel they were as comfortable on the baby. While they were a good price especially when they were on sale, I found the more expensive nappies required less changes (and less changes of clothes) and therefore were better value for money than snugglers.
Reasonable cost, grip tabs worked well.
Didn't seem very absorbant with a lot of leakage.
tweettee
tweettee117 posts

Nappies are one of those things where what suits one baby will not suit another. I know alot of people who refuse to use anything but Huggies and I laugh at how much it must be costing them when there are better and cheaper alternatives like snugglers. They have all the features I look for like reusable stretchy tabs and my boys have never leaked.
I have found snugglers nappies to be excellent. They come on special for great prices particularly at IGA so I always stock up if I can get them. The designs on them are really cute and they do the job!
goldendog1
goldendog1Perth, WA4 posts

These have been a godsend in regards to saving money especially when BigW have them on special.I would recomend giving these a go but think ultimately with any nappy its your baby's shape that is key to finding a nappy that suits.
fit my baby beautifully,do not leak and seem to be very absorbent.good value for money,great customer service and made by the same company as huggies!!!
sometimes manufacturing faults but snugglers refunded me a new box.
pink_ladi_88
pink_ladi_8873 posts

OK

they are alright for the cheaper brand of nappies and i would buy them if huggies werent available,or woolworths brand. they do the job but arent very good for overnight
i liked the design of these nappies
wasnt crash hot on the leakage control and found the grip tabs quite flimsy.they also seemed very long
aml2009
aml200965 posts

OK

I first used snugglers when I had my first child and although they were a lot more cheaper then huggies disposable nappy's they had no where near the same leakage control. I have tried them again with my second and they have improved heaps over the years. But I would still only use them when money was tight and I ould not afford huggies
a lot more cost effective and cheaper than other brands ( namely huggies) has greatly improved in quality from having my first to my 2nd child, softer covering
still does not have the leakage control that other brands are very good for , meaning huggies, can be hard to get hold of in the bigger chain stores as not as many are stocked
kellbell
kellbell17 posts

I feel they have really improved their style and fitting since having my 1st to the 2nd child and definatley for the better
Cost effective and in bulk packs-Always on sale somewhere
Hard to get in chain supermarkets
clackedy
clackedy28 posts

I used these on my son from birth till he was 2 1/2 and never had any problems. they have resealable grip tabs and cute pictures on the nappies. when on special they are about half the price of leading brands such as huggies and are just as good. can be purchased almost anywhere that sells nappies.
best value for money. they are often on sale and can be bought for around half the price of huggies.

Please_Read1st
Please_Read1stSouth East Queensland, QLD124 posts

pamela82
pamela829 posts

Good

I used every size for my kids. i only stoped now because my 2 year old is a big boy and i found they didnt fit him and he had a few problems with leacking in them. But i would use them again if i had a 3rd. you can get them cheep on special and they are just a great nappy for day or night use. I loved them cause you could find them in almost every shop. But i can;t find them anymore in coles which is where i shop but i still can get them from elce where
A good, cheep day and night nappy which what hurt your baby
that colse dont sell them
emma109
emma109

I've used Snugglers on my boy for day time, they are really good for day time, never tried them overnight but seem very absorbent for their cheap price. No leakage if I get the right size. They just changed them and they have so many colourful cute designs and are not white anymore.
Affordable

New cute colourful designs

Old Huggies style
I can't buy them in Coles anymore

Rhiannon_3
Rhiannon_324 posts

Good

A good reliable day time nappy, but I found that they tend to leak a bit when used overnight. I only buy snugglers now when I can't get the better brands on sale, and only use them for day time use. Overall a good budget nappy.
The price, especially when they are on special they are great value for money. Fairly absorbent, I found them to be a reliable day time nappy.
Not as absorbent as the more expensive brand. They feel thinner, look cheaper, and don't look as comfy. They don't seem to fit as well as other brands.