Snugglers Crawler

Snugglers Crawler (page 3 of 6)

3.6

blackcat3

blackcat3NSW, 2350

Good

Excellent for daytime use, Very economical and comes in a huge box, so bulk buying is cheaper. I loved these nappies for the price and the product. Very good value
    Very good value for money, fairly good performance
    some people complain they leak but they never leaked when I used them

mamabee2

mamabee2

Good

After trying nappies from Huggies and Aldi, the Snugglers are our favourite. We found the Huggies nappies to be quite stiff, and didn't like the quality and design of the Aldi nappies. The Snugglers nappies are cost-effective and fits well, so it's definitely our pick.
    The best thing about the Snugglers is the price. It's not the Rolls Royce of nappies but it does a perfectly good job. It fits our little one well, and we've had no leaks or nappy rash. The prints on the nappies aren't amazing (although not terrible either), but her nappy is hidden under clothes, so it's no problem for us.

zeravania

zeravania

Good

i found these nappies were fantastic the first time i bought a box from big w - price was great and i had no problems with them. however i got a bad box the next time where 80% of the nappies were completely stuffed - they weren't filled properly, half of them had fillings that ended halfway down the nappy. i was very disappointed and never went back to them again, which is a real shame because other than that they were excellent.
    great price, made by same company as huggies so pretty much same quality just in a no-frills box.
    designs were a bit boring after a while

simbacat

simbacat

Good

I use the Snugglers nappies throughout the day for my little boy (12 months). So far, I have been very happy with them. He doesn't get nappy rash from them, and I very rarely have a leak from them. I have tried them at night time a few times, and found that they don't hold up as well as other nappies (hence I use Huggies at night time).
    Very reasonably priced, compared to other disposable nappies. The price difference and savings definitely adds up over time.
    Not as thick or as padded as other nappies I have used, for example huggies.

kfmcnm

kfmcnm

I decided to try Snugglers after a couple of years of using other brands as the price and number of nappies in a box is almost unbeatable - especially when they are on sale. I cannot believe how much improved these nappies are. From the fit to the absorbancy they are hard to fault. I have urged all of my friends to go and try these again as they are great value for money.
    I am very impressed with Snugglers Crawler. A great nappy for day and are also suitable for night time use.
    They are slightly thinner than other brands but are still very absorbant.

garnetsapphire

garnetsapphire

Bad

Compared to other nappies I've used, these do not appear to be as padded, although there has been no leakage so far.
    - very cheap nappies
    - nappies are quite thin

my4bambinos

my4bambinos

Good

Great nappy for the price but we dont use them at night as I buy a night nappy that last up to 12 hours. Don't think snugglers have a nightime nappy? but I would definately try them if do/have. I have used snugglers with all 4 of my kids at some point or another & currently using them for my 5 month old little girl in the day. We've had no leakage problems & think they good all round.
    Cheap nappies, readily available.
    Not the best absorbency.

echo5

echo5

OK

These are ok nappies, and good considering the low price. Compared to the many other brands I have tried (including cheaper ones) these ones have leaked more for me than other ones- as they seem to have a good fit I assume this is due to decreased absorbency. One minor 'con' is the colours used- while these are unisex, every box I have purchased contained purple and orange designs, which are more 'girl' colours. Overall, an ok nappy but not suitable for overnight or use for more than a couple of hours.
    Price, softness, fit.
    More prone to leaks than other nappy brands, colours used.

shellfreak

shellfreak

Bad

These are not my most favoured nappy and while you can buy them very cheap at the big department stores like Big W on a regular occasion, I have found that I have had more leaks with these nappies than any others that I have tried. I would not be using them for night sleeps and have gone back to using a cheaper nappy from Woolworths instead.
    These nappies are very cheap when bought on special. They look nice and have fun designs on them, but they are not my favourite nappy as I have had too many leaks with them.
    Leaked too often on my older baby to want to keep using them.

kattie2day

kattie2day

I love these for my little girl. I have had no trouble with leakages and they are the only nappy she can wear without getting a rash. Everytime I buy something else she gets rashes so we stick to these.
    Great Price, Cute designs, Budget friendly.
    Availability is limited to only a couple of chemists and no department stores in our area.

heytherek

heytherek

Bad

I did not really like these nappies compared to other cheaper nappy brands. I bought some on special but ended up returning them as they repeatedly leaked and that mean a lot of additional washing to do. I would not recommend these nappies due to their potential to leak regularly. While they are cheap and often on special, I would not bother with them due to their design which leads to leakages. I would only use them for daytime while out and about.
    Cheap, often on special. Come in big boxes. Nice designs on the nappies.
    They regularly leak and can leave rashes.

holly3

holly3

OK

I use these nappies during the day and they are ok but can't beat Huggies for overnight use. They are good value for money as day nappies.
    Inexpensive, cute designs.
    Not great for overnight.

pennie

pennie

Good

my overall opinion of snugglers is there a few faults but there are alot of pros, i will still use these on an every day basis because i believe im getting good quality for the price that i am paying for them
    they are really cheap compared to huggies and more quantity, i use these on a every day basis now,
    they tend to fill up very quickly and leak as soon as there almost full, they get saggy and heavy as soon as something is in there and i have noticed they rub on my childs legs and make red marks,

slamsea

slamsea

OK

I think for the price, its good value. They are possibly a good nappy for around the house where you can deal with a leakage, but for when you are going out and dont want to deal with wet clothes etc, then best to go with a more expensive brand which has definite No2 holding capacity.
    Well priced. Good for day time, so long as you keep on top of the nappy changes
    Not so great for night time, as I found that they tended to leak. A little bit saggy in the leg area, which is possibly why they leaked.

Mythic

Mythic

Good

Huggies are normally great, but these didn't work too well for my youngest. They seemed to sag and not hold up well around his middle, and I felt as if they weren't very secure at all. They did absorb decentlly, but there was enough leakage that I felt another brand would be better.
    Not too thick so they don't bunch up at all, really reasonable price for the amount you get, good brand with a fine reputation,
    Sagged a little, it seemed as if they were too big, but only in certain areas, didn't hold in the leakage or buisness very well.

josnsw

josnswGeelong

OK

Im not sure how they hold for boys but not the most fantastic nappy for my girls. i do recommend going with a more expensive brand of nappy to reduce washing clothing and baby bathing time
    My sister swears by the snugglers nappies for her boy but they were never any good for my daughter.
    they are cheaper than other nappies and they have a funky design and they dont look too bulky on the baby
    my daughters always leaked out of them when they did a number 2 and it always seemed to be when i was breastfeeding. I found more expensive brands to be more consistant with holding in the yuckies

MrsEd

MrsEdPO Box 874, SA

OK

I have been using Snugglers as daytime nappies, and they work pretty well on my bubs. She is long and slim at 4 months old, and this size is a bit too big around her middle, but the small size are too small for her. We have had no leaks using them, so they are doing their job, although they tend to sag.
    Cheaper, not too bulky on baby.
    Thinner than other brands, seemed to sag with one wee. A bit bigger around the tummy than other crawler sized nappies. Not a big issue but they have a very plain design, mine were pale green and white stripe,with blue around the leg, more suited to a boy.

Sonsa

Sonsa

Terrible

Hannahrose

Hannahrose

I have found snugglers to be a much cheaper option to huggies. Just as reliable, i havent had any problems with nappy rash, tabs falling off leaking. no problems at all. They can also be bought in bulk and the sizing overlaps so you dont have leftovers. i would reccommend snugglers over any brand of nappy
    I love the different designs, they can be bought in bulk which saves alot of money. i have tried almost every brand of nappies, i have found huggies and snugglers to be pretty much the same, quality and performance wise.
    I havent had any problems so far

nastursim

nastursimRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Bad

I have given these a try on different children as they are cheaper then other brands, but you definitely get what you pay for. Very annoyed with them every time I try them and never get through the packet as they are useless when they are torn.

TERRIBLE The tabs seem to rip every time I use them.