Snugglers Crawler

Snugglers Crawler (page 4 of 6)

3.6

vickishe

vickishe

These are a great alternative to the other more expensive brand. I found they are just as good as any of the other ones, and the fun designs make them more interesting! Had no problems with absorbency. We use just as many of these as we did of the Huggies, and they are half the price at our nearest chemist. Excellent nappies.
    I like the designs. It is a great price as well.

mitty

mitty

I would never buy any other brand. I tried babylove, huggies, homebrand and snugglers. These didnt stink when wet like others did, they didnt leak like huggies and have never heard a complaint from my husband about how much they cost.
    I love the price for a great size box. They don't leak, stretchy grip tabs and I can use them at night without having to buy any other brand.
    some of the designs are a bit plainer and could do with some more funky colours. But that is purely a 'look' issue nothing to do with how great they work.

amandac7698

amandac7698

Good

not the most absorbent nappy ive used but they are a great fit, the best fitting newborn nappy, and the cute pictures are worth looking for. the price could be a little more competitive. not too bug not too small just right.
    they fit well, and look cute, well designed,
    could be more absorbent.

connielaura

connielaura

I feel compared to other brands snugglers are exactly the same as huggies if not better and cheaper. i love that they sell them in bulk packs, so i don't need to run to the grocery store every five minutes and there is less chance of me running out. i haven't had a problem with nappy rash, where with other cheaper brands i have. they are alot more attractive than other brands and come in a range of designs. not a bad point to say about them.
    I like the new designs, they are very absorbant, i dont worry about leakage, even at night, affordable, comfortable, good amount in packs.
    nothing at all.

tigerlily

tigerlily

SarahJ15

SarahJ15

Bad

I was not impressed with their level of absorbency and feel that the once you factor in extra nappy changes that these are not as good value as other discount nappies. They are good for day use but I recommend a more absorbent nappy for longer sleeps such as night time. The colourful designs are cute.
    You can usually pick these up at Big W for a decent price. They are a cheaper option to the leading brand.
    I felt that my child's bottom remained a little moist and that I had to change the nappy more often then I did with other brands.

jessiebee

jessiebee

Bad

snugglers have a great bright designs out now and they are a great fit the only problems i have with these are that not as many shops stock them and they werent as absorbant the other brands.
    bright design, nice fit
    werent as absorbant as other brands and not as many shops stock them

sinzer

sinzer

Good

nice fit,colourful,didnt leak much,cheaper than huggies and definitly the best of the cheaper brand name nappies,baby didnt get any nasty nappy rash!
    cheaper than huggies.nice colourful design.
    only available in boxes at big w had to travel to get them.

Good

OMG, WOW have Snugglers really lifted their game. They are an excellent nappy that performs really well and looks really nice on bubs. The price is really low when you buy in the big packs from BIG W.
    No leaks during the day, nice tabs like Huggies, really cute modern designs over the nappy - we get a new design in each pack, great value for money.
    Coles and Woolworths dont stock it anymore so its hard to find. Its really unfair, but I pick them up from BIG W in bulk so I get them even cheaper.

carid

carid

Bad

I have only tried snuggler crawler nappies once and will not buy again. I went through so many nappies each day and just about all of them leaked if they were left on more than 2 hours. They also didn't seem to grip well around the legs and seemed a bit harder and rougher in texture than many of the other nappy brands and I didn't feel they were as comfortable on the baby. While they were a good price especially when they were on sale, I found the more expensive nappies required less changes (and less changes of clothes) and therefore were better value for money than snugglers.
    Reasonable cost, grip tabs worked well.
    Didn't seem very absorbant with a lot of leakage.

tweettee

tweettee

Nappies are one of those things where what suits one baby will not suit another. I know alot of people who refuse to use anything but Huggies and I laugh at how much it must be costing them when there are better and cheaper alternatives like snugglers. They have all the features I look for like reusable stretchy tabs and my boys have never leaked.
    I have found snugglers nappies to be excellent. They come on special for great prices particularly at IGA so I always stock up if I can get them. The designs on them are really cute and they do the job!

goldendog1

goldendog1Perth, WA

These have been a godsend in regards to saving money especially when BigW have them on special.I would recomend giving these a go but think ultimately with any nappy its your baby's shape that is key to finding a nappy that suits.
    fit my baby beautifully,do not leak and seem to be very absorbent.good value for money,great customer service and made by the same company as huggies!!!
    sometimes manufacturing faults but snugglers refunded me a new box.

pink_ladi_88

pink_ladi_88

OK

they are alright for the cheaper brand of nappies and i would buy them if huggies werent available,or woolworths brand. they do the job but arent very good for overnight
    i liked the design of these nappies
    wasnt crash hot on the leakage control and found the grip tabs quite flimsy.they also seemed very long

aml2009

aml2009

OK

I first used snugglers when I had my first child and although they were a lot more cheaper then huggies disposable nappy's they had no where near the same leakage control. I have tried them again with my second and they have improved heaps over the years. But I would still only use them when money was tight and I ould not afford huggies
    a lot more cost effective and cheaper than other brands ( namely huggies) has greatly improved in quality from having my first to my 2nd child, softer covering
    still does not have the leakage control that other brands are very good for , meaning huggies, can be hard to get hold of in the bigger chain stores as not as many are stocked

kellbell

kellbell

I feel they have really improved their style and fitting since having my 1st to the 2nd child and definatley for the better
    Cost effective and in bulk packs-Always on sale somewhere
    Hard to get in chain supermarkets

clackedy

clackedy

I used these on my son from birth till he was 2 1/2 and never had any problems. they have resealable grip tabs and cute pictures on the nappies. when on special they are about half the price of leading brands such as huggies and are just as good. can be purchased almost anywhere that sells nappies.
    best value for money. they are often on sale and can be bought for around half the price of huggies.

Please_Read1st

Please_Read1stSouth East Queensland, QLD

pamela82

pamela82

Good

I used every size for my kids. i only stoped now because my 2 year old is a big boy and i found they didnt fit him and he had a few problems with leacking in them. But i would use them again if i had a 3rd. you can get them cheep on special and they are just a great nappy for day or night use. I loved them cause you could find them in almost every shop. But i can;t find them anymore in coles which is where i shop but i still can get them from elce where
    A good, cheep day and night nappy which what hurt your baby
    that colse dont sell them

I've used Snugglers on my boy for day time, they are really good for day time, never tried them overnight but seem very absorbent for their cheap price. No leakage if I get the right size. They just changed them and they have so many colourful cute designs and are not white anymore.
    Affordable
    New cute colourful designs
    Old Huggies style
    I can't buy them in Coles anymore

Rhiannon_3

Rhiannon_3

Good

A good reliable day time nappy, but I found that they tend to leak a bit when used overnight. I only buy snugglers now when I can't get the better brands on sale, and only use them for day time use. Overall a good budget nappy.
    The price, especially when they are on special they are great value for money. Fairly absorbent, I found them to be a reliable day time nappy.
    Not as absorbent as the more expensive brand. They feel thinner, look cheaper, and don't look as comfy. They don't seem to fit as well as other brands.