Snugglers Junior

Snugglers Junior

Brand Manager for Snugglers? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.6
    aleen
    aleensydne

perfect

Still using this. I was using huggies before found it quiet expensive only lasted for 3 months. Then I changed to snugglers I loved it and I'm sticking to it until my son has been potty trained completely I am at that stage currently. I love snuggles. Pain free, I'm glad I chose snugglers.

Strugglers Nappies!

Although these maybe cheaper than Huggies, I will not be buying these nappies again! They have leaked on just about every change with both my children and the only way to stop having to do another load of washing was to apply two nappies when changing our children. These have not ended up being cost effective at all for the extra nappies to be used, washing and drying of linen. Very time consuming!
    These were cheap.
    Not absorbent enough.

AL2011
    AL2011AU

5/5 if you change your child every hour

I found with these nappies you need to change you child very regularly. I would never use them as a night nappy for leave them on for any longer than an hour as they are not as absorbent as huggies nappies. This being the case you may as well fork out the money and buy huggies as you will end up spending the same anyway. Also these nappies are very easy for children to remove so I had to put a cover over my child to stop her undoing them.
    Cheap
    Not very absorbent, easy to remove

shellfreak
    shellfreak

Bad

I think that after trialling these nappies with not much success, I would only use them if they were sold at a real dirt cheap price. I did not find these nappies to be that great and regularly the tabs would break which is very annoying as you end up having to chuck the entire nappy unused. They are quite cheap when bought on special but they leaked far to much on my toddler to be of any real use to me.
    Not a lot, I do not think they are made that well and despite being cheap, leak a lot.
    Not that great, tabs break easily and they leak.

Disposable Nappies

Find out how Snugglers Junior compares to other Disposable Nappies

NJH1982
    NJH1982Perth WA

I love love love snugglers nappies, my son is now toilet trained at night time so no longer wears these and i still have half a box of juniors left over but i have put these away to use for my younger son (who is in walker size) With the junior size my son never leaked through EVER, great absorbancy and such a great price, especially when you can get them on special.
    Great price, Great Quality
    They patterns could be better for boys as the purple ones look quite girly but this in no way affects the use of them of course.

tigerlily
    tigerlily

Good

These are great for the older age group where they don't soak their nappies as these are thinner. I haven't experienced a leak yet, but then again, I'm quite careful to change them regularly just in case. These are probably in the top range of nappies, you won't be disappointed.
    The new improved version is soft and absorbent and thin so great for kids who are toilet trained and it's not bulky through their pants
    Colour of the design is a bit girly especially for boys. Too thin to use if child is not toilet traind, especially at night, but fine for daytime.

Canuck
    CanuckPerth, WA

Good

I'll continue to use these nappies (especially when they go on special). They are a good day time nappy for your child. While they fit quite well around the waistline I do caution making sure they are fitting properly around the legs as at first there was a bit of a gap.
    Good value for money. They fit quite well around the waistline.
    I didn't feel it was a good nappy to use overnight. As well, if my child is running around in the nappy and it's dry for a long time I have found the padding bunches up in areas which doesn't make for great absorbency.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
    Clara V.15 Nov 2021
    smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
    The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
    the-baby-product-awards-for-2020

Clara V.
    Clara V.7 Dec 2021
    balistic
    balistic

Terrible

These are the worst nappies i have ever brought i tryed them on my 2 sons 4 years apart thinking they might of changed and they havent they are just as bad.
    They dont fit i had to take them back to the shop as they didnt fit for what age they say.
    They leak the worst ive ever seen i would not recommend these waste of money.
    All my friends have had the same problem with sizing and leaking.
    Good Price and good to buy the big box other then that i dont like them.
    they dont fit for the age they say.They leak badly.Never buy again.

triciamonaro
    triciamonaroQueensland, 4605

Used snugglers disposable nappies for all five of my children right from birth. I think that snugglers is a top quality product and brand and have recomended these to all my family and friends and they have used them and totally agree. They have a soft absorbant lining and are so easy to use. they are that absorbant that they never leak and even if you forget to change them or go on a long car trip you always know that your child will stay dry. Love this product and would use no other
    Good quality low priced disposable nappies

Disposable Nappies

Find out how Snugglers Junior compares to other Disposable Nappies

leneyoung
    leneyoung

Good

This is a great nappy for a really good price. I hardly ever had any leakage in daytime with this nappies. Not even when big things happends or they are very active ( running, jumping and so on). My only bad experience is nighttime - they leak after a certain amount of hours, so they are not good enough for nighttime. I also found that you have to get a size bigger than the box tell you if you have a normal sized baby.
    The price is great and the nappy doesn't leak even when big things happends
    It leaks at nighttime, so it is good enough if your child sleeps 10 hours a night.