Snugglers Toddler

Snugglers Toddler (page 2 of 2)

Brand Manager for Snugglers? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

heytherek
heytherek

Bad

I did not have a lot of luck using the Snugglers for my toddler and I would be very hesitant to purchase them again. They just leaked so often that I took them back to the store I purchased them from and went back to my usual variety. They just did not seem to do the job as good as other cheaper nappies out there. It is good that you can buy them in large boxes but that is about the only benefit of them.
Cam buy them in large bulk boxes, often on special, cheap.
The ones I used leaked quite regularly.

review82
review82

Very good nappy,i think just as good as other more expensive brands.
I have not had any problems with leaks but have heard from some others mothers that have with this brand.Still use them on my 16 month old and have also used the other sizes also with no problems .I also like that they are not blue or pink and can be used for boys or girls with the colourful unisex designs .
Good value for money
Good quality
Cute designs
No leaking
Dosnt always pay to buy in bulk with this product, have found that unless the large boxes are on special they work out to be a bit more then the small sizes

madles
madlesSouthwest, VIC

Bad

I used to love snugglers for my older son but they have changed since then we are always having issues with leaking and they rub on my younger sons tummy and leave red marks as they are not as well fitted as they used to be.
Cheaper than other's out there
They leak and are not well fitted.

Mythic
Mythic

Good

The price is good on these, but I don't feel they're durable enough for prolonged use. The designs are really cute, but the lack of absorbancy means that you're probably better to splash out for huggies.
A brand famous in Australia for being quality,
yet the price isn't overwhelming, they fit fairly decently, they don't sag when they're on for a longer amount of time, like overnight.
The issue with these is that they're not very absorbant. I find they give a fair bit of leakage and often one wee is enough to render them totally done during the night.

Hannahrose
Hannahrose

it isnt cheaper to buy in the bulk boxes. if you can get them from a chemist they have the bags for $18-$20 ( thats not on special). if you buy 2 bags you get in some sizes around 30 nappies extra. Very annoyed as i thought it was always cheaper to buy in bulk. I dont think this applies to the newborn size but does for crawler, toddler and the next size. other wise i really love them and would still reccommend as my favourite brand of nappy.
i love these nappies and have already reviewed them
i do have one complaint

butterflykiss
butterflykiss

I tried these nappies as they were on special at Big W. I have found them to be a great nappy that fits my baby well. I havent had any leaks but have found that the absorbant material tends to separate when wet therefore causes a bulky uneven nappy in areas. Otherwise my baby appears to be comfortable in the soft, fun designs. I thinkk they are exclusive to Big W so you cant buy them fromt he supermarket.
Cheap, great snug fit, great designs, very absorbant with a soft outer layer.
Absorbant material can tend to bunch and separate, availability

april1975
april1975SA, 5161

These are one of the better nappies. Everyone seems to prefer Huggies but for the cost I think Snugglers win hands down. The have obviously changed them as I couldnt use them for my now 6 year old as they always leaked. These (and babylove) are the only nappies I use now and have absolutely no problems at all. They are a good fit, have great, fun, colourful designs on them and come in nice big boxes so I dont have to buy as often. Cost is also a big bonus.
cost, designs, no leaking, good fit, nice big boxes

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
kmjl80
kmjl80

tigerlily
tigerlily

The old snugglers were terrible, but these new improved snugglers are truly a rival for Huggies, but they beat Huggies hands down in price! Wish they did this earlier!
These are so soft and absorbent, I love these, and especially at such a bargain price. They are a fraction of the Huggies price, and only a tiny bit less in absorbency, I'd say. I haven't had a leak from these new snugglers.
No elasticated waist, but not an issue with the stretchy grip tabs, they are a generous size so my little boy outgrew the huggies toddler and can still comfortably fit the snugglers toddler... so I'm saving money, very very happy

aciddie
aciddieVictoria, 3977

i have never had a problem with the snugglers brand, only a few times i have had a nappy tab break but snugglers were quick to send out replacements. my son is 19 months old and of average weight height and still fits into the toddlers nappies which is grat concidering other brands claiming to be the same weight range dont fit him at all. i have never had leakage problems either and i love the funky designes they now come in, much better than plain white or winnie the pooh!
great value for money, sizing is generous.
can only get them in selected places like big w

katpaul
katpaul

Bad

We bought snugglers nappies because they were on sale and were quite a bit cheaper than other nappies we had bought previously. however for us they were prone to leaking and could only be used for a short time without changing them. the fit was reasonable but i would not buy them again.
they were a very good price. on sale they were quite a big savings against some of the other major brands.
we had a lot of leaks with this nappy. really - when you get a nappy you rely on it to work so this was a big falling down in this brand for us.

lbj39
lbj39

OK

These are a great value nappy. They are not the best quality, I find that they feel a bit rougher and not as absorbent as other brands. They are not as snug around the legs as I like. I think they are a good option for daytime use but not for overnight or for naps. I didn't use them when my babies were newborn as who wants to deal with more leaks than they need to then. However now they are a great budget option.
This are a fantastic budget nappy.
They are not top quality however for the price great value

KM1980
KM1980

These nappies are great. I used this brand 6 years ago and they've since become more absorbent, more trim and contoured and the new pastel designs are so cute. The price is fantastic and fits well within budget in comparison to other nappies. Very impressed.
New designs are so cute and available everywhere.
There are no cons

emmad
emmadvic, 3355

OK

snugglers are great to use during the day,but lately when i have used them for my kiddies overnight they are not absorbing as much as other brands would which means they have a lot more leakage than normal,but other than that they come in great desings
great desingns
not all that absorbent

arlene1995
arlene1995

OK

Fantastic value for day time nappy, nice fit and the animal designs are so cute.
If they were available in Woolworths would use them all the time, having to travel to get them voids the cheaper price.
Fantastic value for money
Leakage on the overnight
Can only get them at Big W

reneestep36
reneestep36

Such a good nappy for the price, mite not be as thick and fluffy as some other brands but they do the job. Never had one leak and you also dont have the jelly leaking when they are full. I have twins so iv been through alot of nappys and still wont go past snugglers! The designs on the nappy are also really pretty.
The price and value for money

belistic10
belistic10

I find these to be the best value for money without sacrificing on the product itself, as lets face it who wants to wake up to a wet leaky baby! (which i have experienced with some other brands). I like how i get more nappies in the box for less money than the huggies brand, and i personally feel that the sungglers are just as good as huggies. I am very happy with them and wont be changing brands at all, as long as they keep working for us!
Cheaper than some other brands, but with the same quality. Can use them day and night without leakage, great absorbency and love the new all over designs too! Get more nappies in the box for your money :) compared to other brands

kellbell
kellbell

I feel they have really changed from years ago and definatly for the better,Well worth it if they fit your bub properly and you can get them
Greta Value for money and a real mum friendly packaging and handle
Cant get them in the major chain supermarkets

Hithere12
Hithere12AU

Good

These are overall a really good buy for anyone on a budget. You get an excellent value for money as they are very durable and strong for a nappy that is not big and bulky. I have never had any problems with leakage or spills and find they fit really well. They don't cause rashes and have excellent tabs that stick really well. I would recommend these nappies to any mum looking for a bargain.
I like the value for money, the strength of the lightweight nappy, and it's absorbancy is brilliant.
I have no cons with the snugglers nappies.