Snugglers Toddler

Snugglers Toddler

Brand Manager for Snugglers? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Melissa_Smith
Melissa_SmithOld Junee NSW

Gone to rubbish

Used to use smugglers all the time, when we needed to go up to Junior size found they were much different no elastic waist different cheap looking waist straps, nappy hung down and leaked every time. Never buying again waste of money Aldi ones are much better and cheaper Thumb Down to Snugglers
Old Style- new ones are rubbish

Jemima
JemimaGeelong

Not the same

I loved everything about SNUGGLERS..price, design, fit and double leak guard. But as the last reviewer said, they have changed. The box looks exactly the same, but they are not the same. Poor quality padding, tabs that break off and a single leak guard that does nothing but leak. Why change a good thing? Off to Huggies we go...

NicoleBR
NicoleBRSydney, NSW

They have CHANGED

I loved snugglers simply because they were exactly the same as huggies. You gave me one of each in the dark i wouldnt be able to pick which one is which. However.. I Haven't bought snugglers for a few mnths and last week got a box. It is TERRIBLE, not sure when they have changed it but it feels so cheap and nasty now.... i gave the left over box to the Early childhood centre close to my home.
It is umbelievable how nappies price is going up and quality going down.
Seriously.. This new snugglers are so cheap and filmsy, the tabs on the side come off so easily. I DONT RECOMMEND ANYMORE.

Poor quality, cheap and nasty

Terrible

I will return the rest of 5 boxes of snugglers and get babylove,never use this brand again.cheap but not good choice.
quite cheap when buy on sale,$0.20 each
smaller than other brand,very tight for my little girl ( 13kg,18months),even smaller than babylove (9-14kg)

Disposable Nappies