Snugglers Toddler

Snugglers Toddler

Brand Manager for Snugglers? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Melissa_Smith
Melissa_SmithOld Junee NSW

Gone to rubbish

Used to use smugglers all the time, when we needed to go up to Junior size found they were much different no elastic waist different cheap looking waist straps, nappy hung down and leaked every time. Never buying again waste of money Aldi ones are much better and cheaper Thumb Down to Snugglers
Old Style- new ones are rubbish

Jemima
JemimaGeelong

Not the same

I loved everything about SNUGGLERS..price, design, fit and double leak guard. But as the last reviewer said, they have changed. The box looks exactly the same, but they are not the same. Poor quality padding, tabs that break off and a single leak guard that does nothing but leak. Why change a good thing? Off to Huggies we go...

NicoleBR
NicoleBRSydney, NSW

They have CHANGED

I loved snugglers simply because they were exactly the same as huggies. You gave me one of each in the dark i wouldnt be able to pick which one is which. However.. I Haven't bought snugglers for a few mnths and last week got a box. It is TERRIBLE, not sure when they have changed it but it feels so cheap and nasty now.... i gave the left over box to the Early childhood centre close to my home.
It is umbelievable how nappies price is going up and quality going down.
Seriously.. This new snugglers are so cheap and filmsy, the tabs on the side come off so easily. I DONT RECOMMEND ANYMORE.

Poor quality, cheap and nasty

Terrible

I will return the rest of 5 boxes of snugglers and get babylove,never use this brand again.cheap but not good choice.
quite cheap when buy on sale,$0.20 each
smaller than other brand,very tight for my little girl ( 13kg,18months),even smaller than babylove (9-14kg)

Disposable Nappies

Find out how Snugglers Toddler compares to other Disposable Nappies

heytherek
heytherek

Bad

I did not have a lot of luck using the Snugglers for my toddler and I would be very hesitant to purchase them again. They just leaked so often that I took them back to the store I purchased them from and went back to my usual variety. They just did not seem to do the job as good as other cheaper nappies out there. It is good that you can buy them in large boxes but that is about the only benefit of them.
Cam buy them in large bulk boxes, often on special, cheap.
The ones I used leaked quite regularly.

madles
madlesSouthwest, VIC

Bad

I used to love snugglers for my older son but they have changed since then we are always having issues with leaking and they rub on my younger sons tummy and leave red marks as they are not as well fitted as they used to be.
Cheaper than other's out there
They leak and are not well fitted.

kmjl80
kmjl80

Bad

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
katpaul
katpaul

Bad

We bought snugglers nappies because they were on sale and were quite a bit cheaper than other nappies we had bought previously. however for us they were prone to leaking and could only be used for a short time without changing them. the fit was reasonable but i would not buy them again.
they were a very good price. on sale they were quite a big savings against some of the other major brands.
we had a lot of leaks with this nappy. really - when you get a nappy you rely on it to work so this was a big falling down in this brand for us.