Snugglers Toddler

Snugglers Toddler

Brand Manager for Snugglers? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Valued money, but not good quality.

Only use snugglers for day time bases!!! Never ever try it during the nignt time. I tried the free sample for my toddler girl. It seems ok. After we purchased a box from big w and give it go during the night time, the s nappies turned wet because it can not hold too much wee, especially when you little girl try to sit on it, the wee definitely turns back to her skin. It's not too absorbed as it does say. I'll not recommend it.

heytherek
heytherek

Bad

I did not have a lot of luck using the Snugglers for my toddler and I would be very hesitant to purchase them again. They just leaked so often that I took them back to the store I purchased them from and went back to my usual variety. They just did not seem to do the job as good as other cheaper nappies out there. It is good that you can buy them in large boxes but that is about the only benefit of them.
Cam buy them in large bulk boxes, often on special, cheap.
The ones I used leaked quite regularly.

madles
madlesSouthwest, VIC

Bad

I used to love snugglers for my older son but they have changed since then we are always having issues with leaking and they rub on my younger sons tummy and leave red marks as they are not as well fitted as they used to be.
Cheaper than other's out there
They leak and are not well fitted.

kmjl80
kmjl80

Disposable Nappies

Find out how Snugglers Toddler compares to other Disposable Nappies

katpaul
katpaul

Bad

We bought snugglers nappies because they were on sale and were quite a bit cheaper than other nappies we had bought previously. however for us they were prone to leaking and could only be used for a short time without changing them. the fit was reasonable but i would not buy them again.
they were a very good price. on sale they were quite a big savings against some of the other major brands.
we had a lot of leaks with this nappy. really - when you get a nappy you rely on it to work so this was a big falling down in this brand for us.

lbj39
lbj39

OK

These are a great value nappy. They are not the best quality, I find that they feel a bit rougher and not as absorbent as other brands. They are not as snug around the legs as I like. I think they are a good option for daytime use but not for overnight or for naps. I didn't use them when my babies were newborn as who wants to deal with more leaks than they need to then. However now they are a great budget option.
This are a fantastic budget nappy.
They are not top quality however for the price great value

emmad
emmadvic, 3355

OK

snugglers are great to use during the day,but lately when i have used them for my kiddies overnight they are not absorbing as much as other brands would which means they have a lot more leakage than normal,but other than that they come in great desings
great desingns