Snugglers Toddler

Snugglers Toddler

Brand Manager for Snugglers? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Snugglers are surprisingly good!

Snoop77
Snoop77

Good

I bought these nappies just to try after only ever using huggies dispoable nappies. I was surprised that they are actually a pretty good cheaper option. They are made out of similar material as huggies. They feel similar. They have great all over designs in nice colours which is good for summer when you can see the nappy. I'm pretty happy with them. I can't tell much difference between these and huggies. They might be just a tiny bit less absorbent but it is hard to tell. They are $6 cheaper then huggies.
Good quality product for a cheaper price.
Maybe not quite as absorbent as the huggies nappies, but they are pretty close.

TrF
TrFAU

flame.gisa
flame.gisaWA, 6030

Amazing nappy, fierce competitor!

Disposable Nappies

Find out how Snugglers Toddler compares to other Disposable Nappies

jjobling
jjobling

Good

Good, solid nappy with good fit and absorbancy, but not excellent value for money. Prefer to buy these on sale.
These are good nappies -- the fit is pretty good, as is the absorbancy. Price is quite competitive if they're on special.
Probably a bit expensive.

heytherek
heytherek

Bad

I did not have a lot of luck using the Snugglers for my toddler and I would be very hesitant to purchase them again. They just leaked so often that I took them back to the store I purchased them from and went back to my usual variety. They just did not seem to do the job as good as other cheaper nappies out there. It is good that you can buy them in large boxes but that is about the only benefit of them.
Cam buy them in large bulk boxes, often on special, cheap.
The ones I used leaked quite regularly.

madles
madlesSouthwest, VIC

Bad

I used to love snugglers for my older son but they have changed since then we are always having issues with leaking and they rub on my younger sons tummy and leave red marks as they are not as well fitted as they used to be.
Cheaper than other's out there
They leak and are not well fitted.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Mythic
Mythic

Good

The price is good on these, but I don't feel they're durable enough for prolonged use. The designs are really cute, but the lack of absorbancy means that you're probably better to splash out for huggies.
A brand famous in Australia for being quality,
yet the price isn't overwhelming, they fit fairly decently, they don't sag when they're on for a longer amount of time, like overnight.
The issue with these is that they're not very absorbant. I find they give a fair bit of leakage and often one wee is enough to render them totally done during the night.

kmjl80
kmjl80

Disposable Nappies

Find out how Snugglers Toddler compares to other Disposable Nappies

katpaul
katpaul

Bad

We bought snugglers nappies because they were on sale and were quite a bit cheaper than other nappies we had bought previously. however for us they were prone to leaking and could only be used for a short time without changing them. the fit was reasonable but i would not buy them again.
they were a very good price. on sale they were quite a big savings against some of the other major brands.
we had a lot of leaks with this nappy. really - when you get a nappy you rely on it to work so this was a big falling down in this brand for us.

Hithere12
Hithere12AU

Good

These are overall a really good buy for anyone on a budget. You get an excellent value for money as they are very durable and strong for a nappy that is not big and bulky. I have never had any problems with leakage or spills and find they fit really well. They don't cause rashes and have excellent tabs that stick really well. I would recommend these nappies to any mum looking for a bargain.
I like the value for money, the strength of the lightweight nappy, and it's absorbancy is brilliant.
I have no cons with the snugglers nappies.