Snugglers Toddler

Snugglers Toddler

Brand Manager for Snugglers? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Valued money, but not good quality.

Only use snugglers for day time bases!!! Never ever try it during the nignt time. I tried the free sample for my toddler girl. It seems ok. After we purchased a box from big w and give it go during the night time, the s nappies turned wet because it can not hold too much wee, especially when you little girl try to sit on it, the wee definitely turns back to her skin. It's not too absorbed as it does say. I'll not recommend it.

lbj39
lbj39

OK

These are a great value nappy. They are not the best quality, I find that they feel a bit rougher and not as absorbent as other brands. They are not as snug around the legs as I like. I think they are a good option for daytime use but not for overnight or for naps. I didn't use them when my babies were newborn as who wants to deal with more leaks than they need to then. However now they are a great budget option.
This are a fantastic budget nappy.
They are not top quality however for the price great value

emmad
emmadvic, 3355

OK

snugglers are great to use during the day,but lately when i have used them for my kiddies overnight they are not absorbing as much as other brands would which means they have a lot more leakage than normal,but other than that they come in great desings
great desingns
not all that absorbent

arlene1995
arlene1995

OK

Fantastic value for day time nappy, nice fit and the animal designs are so cute.
If they were available in Woolworths would use them all the time, having to travel to get them voids the cheaper price.
Fantastic value for money