So Easy Loans

See the Best Personal Loans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

I wouldn’t advice on taking loan from brokers

I wouldn’t advice anyone to go to a broker if the bank says no. The extra repayments is just so much that you will ask yourself was I this desperate?
Only actually took $10,300 from Money3 through ‘so easy loans’ towards paying for my car. But guess what? After adding all of the additional extra fees and interests, I have just completed paying $24,245.47. That’s more than 140% extra costs.
So I’d definitely not recommend them both.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateJuly 2016
Car ModelJeep Cherokee KK
Insurance TypeCompulsory Third Party
Plan covers drivers under 25No
Claim MadeNo

So easy loans by name, So easy loans by nature!

I originally made finance enquiries through a car yard and they had my details handed to Candyce from so easy loans and she contacted me straight away. I was then worried i was not going to be approved so i didn't proceed with the application. 2 weeks went buy and i emailed her again and i once froze again. Finally one friday night, after some good news regarding my credit file i applied and by monday 10am i had an email from Candyce asking me for everything she needed to put the application through. I sent everything off by 2PM and the next morning i had an email saying i was approved! She took care of everything for me. I know nothing about loans or anything to do with them, she walked me right through step by step, she got me GAP insurance and got me an awesome deal on car insurance that saved me $80 a month! These people are the people to see! Once my XR8 Falcon is paid off i will be speaking to them again, Hopefully Candyce!