So Easy Loans

So Easy Loans

See the Best Personal Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for So Easy Loans? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.0
  • Loan TypeFixed Rate (3)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term3 years
  • Online Tools

Awesome service

Can’t Thank Jen from SoEasyLoans enough. Feared I wouldn’t be able to afford specialist surgery until I spoke with Jen . She even helped me to consolidate my debt in to the loan so I could manage my finances easier. Jen was so easy to communicate with and handled my application quickly and efficiently. Very helpful and very happy with their service.

Wendy E.
Wendy E.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Racist loan company

An Aboriginal colleague of mine applied for a loan through this company, and because he lives in a so-called ‘closed Aboriginal community’ his loan was declined because if it needs to be repossessed the repo company would have to apply for an easy on-line permit to enter Aboriginal lands. Big deal - not hard. What about closed military staff housing, or gated communities? Wouldn’t the same apply? Double standards are at play and I intend to help my colleague take this to the Equal Opportunity Commission, and the Financial Authority. This racism from what already dodgy company won’t be tolerated.

Other Personal Loans

Andrew
AndrewMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

DON'T USE THEM!! Worst financial experience of my life

prince
prince

I wouldn’t advice on taking loan from brokers

I wouldn’t advice anyone to go to a broker if the bank says no. The extra repayments is just so much that you will ask yourself was I this desperate?
Only actually took $10,300 from Money3 through ‘so easy loans’ towards paying for my car. But guess what? After adding all of the additional extra fees and interests, I have just completed paying $24,245.47. That’s more than 140% extra costs.
So I’d definitely not recommend them both.

Personal Loans

Find out how So Easy Loans compares to other Personal Loans

BJ_JTMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So easy loans by name, So easy loans by nature!