Social Media College

Social Media College (page 2 of 2)

4.9

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material
LL rankini

LL rankiniSydney, NSW

Great course which covers it all

Jonathan was an amazing teacher and the team was always there to provide extra support if needed. I was short on time to get my business up so the intensive course was a godsend for me.

Maree D

Maree DCentral Queensland, QLD

Great course

I really enjoyed the LIVE delivery of the course, this helped me keep pace to ensure the successful timely completion. The team at Social Media College have current industry knowledge, experience & provide a friendly, supportive learning community. Highly recommend the Social Media Marketing Intensive.

Mel J.

Mel J.Sydney, NSW

Highly recommend!

I was enrolled in the June 2020 Intake of the Intensive Live class and what an experience it was! Jon and his team taught me so much and had an absolute blast every night with the group! If you’re sitting on the fence, don’t, you won’t regret the decision! The support both during and since I’ve finished has been nothing short of fantastic!

Education & Training Services

Find out how Social Media College compares to other Education & Training Services

Fantastic course that puts you in a position to get up and running.

I was very pleased with the overall course. The facilitation was excellent and the supporting mentors were not only helpful but very knowledgable. The intensive is intensive! And that's a great thing. You leave each session with a mini project to reinforce the learnings. Going through the course with my cohort was a fantastic experience. Diverse backgrounds, companies and objectives made for a fun time. I would highly recommend to anyone interested. I'm looking forward to applying what I've learnt against my business.

Blessie

BlessieIllawarra, NSW

This Course is VALUE!

In 10 weeks we got through so much content, enough to wet the appetite to dive deeper to learn more in the different topics offered. Some of topics, I was personally not so confident in/educated on and this course along with the mentorship received has really helped me to move forward with new skills and knowledge to apply to my new ventures! Thanks so much guys!

Teaching Staff

Personal Branding Course amazing content !

Just wanted to say thank you to Jonathan and the team for a worthwhile course on Personal Branding
Informative and thought provoking...
Jonathan has a super engaging style and a wealth of knowledge which he generously shared through the 4 sessions.
I would say a 10 out of 10!
Kerry Irwin

Auke

AukeSydney, NSW

Amazing course with A LOT of high-quality resources.

ABJ

ABJSydney, NSW

The most up to date SMM course out there in the market.

Olivia Corless

Olivia CorlessSouth East Queensland, QLD

JUST WHAT I WANTED!

I was extremely happy with this course. It had such amazing content and the live session really helped me stay motivated. I was surprised by the amount of support given and would highly recommend this course to anyone wanting to learn the ins and outs of social media marketing.

Education & Training Services

Katie

KatieIllawarra, NSW

Worth the Investment!

I was thrilled with this course. The Live Classroom sessions twice per week were a fantastic way to learn. I would never have gotten through so much content or information if I were self-paced learning. The knowledge and support I gained from this course gave me the confidence to take my business to the next level. I would highly recommend this course for both social media marketers and business owners.

Jess S.

Jess S.South East Queensland, QLD

YOU WILL LOVE IT!

Tarsha

TarshaNorthern Region, NSW

Great Course, Very useful!

Very happy with this course! Took a lot of time but that exactly what I would expect of a 10 week intensive with the amount of information they give you, great mentors and very helpful. Overall great interactIve personalised experience.

Review collected in partnership with Social Media College

By far the best course I have ever undertaken

I was extremely impressed with the content and delivery of our live twice-weekly sessions with Jonathon. That man sure knows his social media. I would suggest if you are looking at different courses then you should study with social media college. The ongoing mentorship and support inside their Facebook group is also so very valuable.