Social Media College

• Learning Material
Mahsa Page

Mahsa Page Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good experience

The teaching style was comprehensive and our lecturer was attentive and knowledgeable. The course did not concentrate on the Copy writing which was my main reason for joining this course but I enjoyed the rest. Unfortunately some students took too much time talking about themselves and unnecessary topics which wasted other's time. Overall this course is informative and SMC College and its team are great.

Teaching Staff

Review collected in partnership with Social Media College

Aroha

ArohaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend

I would highly recommend this course for anyone looking to up skill themselves in social media marketing. I came into the course with little knowledge to me walking away feeling confident in pursing a career in social media marketing.
Being able to do the course online in the comfort of my own home was very convenient to work it around with my family. The course content was presented well which you can revisit (if need be) in your own time. Both the presenter and peers made it an enjoyable course to partake in.

Teaching Staff