Sockmate

• Sizing True to size (4)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (4) · Not as advertised (0)
Jo R

Jo RDarling Downs, QLD

Just what I was looking for!

Great variety of choice and delivered speedily. Made even better knowing my order helps support someone else. My niece loved them!

Review collected in partnership with Sockmate

Erica

EricaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic product and service!

Such a wonderful variety of fun designs. Perfect gift. Delivery and customer service excellent too. Will purchase again for sure.

Review collected in partnership with Sockmate

LOVE THEM!

Penguins are my favourite animal and to have them on my feet all day is the best! They are super comfortable so I can wear them to work or to bed.

Delivery was super fast too!

Fun & Stylish

Just got these penguin socks in the mail and I couldn't be happier! They were exactly what I was expecting and the delivery time was amazingly fast!

Can't wait to show these off!

Laura Chaidez

Great Quality, and Love the Design!

I bought the Pineapple Socks, and love it! They are soft and comfortable. Satisfied with the quality, even after the first wash. Best of all, a portion of the proceeds are donated to help those suffering from mental health issues.

Stylish & Comfortable!

Love these penguin socks! They are the perfect combination of fun and professional. They are super comfortable and it got delivered super fast.

Just ordered more of their socks

Thanks Sockmate!

Laura Chaidez

Perfect design and quality!

I love the flamingo socks! They fit perfectly. There were no issues with itchy material, nor did it leave tight marks around the calves. It was definitely worth buying! Extremely satisfied!

Super comfy and cute!

I love these socks! They are really really comfy and have really cute designs! The 5 for $50 bundle is worth it! The watermelon is my favourite because it’s so cute

Daisy

DaisyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Details

Got my order and accidently put the wrong address on, the company were super fast in responding and having it updated. I literally rec'd these socks 2 business days after ordering which is amazing.
Everything down to the Logo, feel of the socks, design, the compostible bag they came in, everything is well thought out and i really love them. The socks are super comfy and my partner and i love them :)

Fun & Stylish

Can't wait to show these off!

Dan

DanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Best socks ever!

These socks are so comfy, funky and great quality! I haven’t worn a different pair since and would highly recommend to anyone thinking of buying them! Overall they are great socks and $1 from your purchase goes to a great cause.

Ibnu Z.

Ibnu Z.Sydney, NSW

The perfect fit!

Love my socks from sockmate. The material isn't too thick nor too thin, comfy and look great! Got the 5 sock deal so it was good value. A few for myself and the girlfriend.

Cal

CalIllawarra, NSW

Favourite pair!

I got one pair of sockmates previously and fell in love so I made sure to get another. Who doesn't love french fries and these are deceivingly comfortable. You need numerous pairs in your sock drawer.

Cal

CalIllawarra, NSW

The everyday hero!

Really impressed with the quality of these socks. My go-to socks for every occasion. It's really comfortable and has the coolest Pacman design. I am definitely going to get more pairs.

Emma

EmmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome socks

In love with my new pizza socks. The material is so soft, makes you feel super cosy but with a fun twist. I think I’m officially the most pizza obsessed person with my new socks.

Zach

ZachSydney, NSW

Great Pac-Man Socks

The pac man socks are soooooo comfortable, they look amazing and are the perfect length. Cannot wait to buy more.

I recommend Sockmate if you are looking for comfy stylish socks.

Great variety of socks

The socks which are sold through this business are great quality and for such a great price. There are a variety of socks for everyone to choose from which makes this business great as it allows people to shop for more then one type of sock.

From my standpoint I can't wait for more to be released!

Jackson

JacksonSydney, NSW

Banging pair of socks

These socks are comfortable, affordable and adorable. The socks are made from an amazingly comfortable material and the overall design of the socks is very well done. The attention to detail on the socks honestly puts it on par with some of the mainstream brands.

Amazing sock designs

The socks have great designs which anyone can choose from. The socks are great quality which makes this product great. I’ll certainly be recommending to everyone and buying more soon.

Dan

DanSydney Surrounds, NSW

These socks are amazing

These socks have a great foot feel as they are soft and warm. The funkiness of these socks will draw anyone’s attention towards your socks. Overall these are great socks