Dan

Dan

Buyer beware!

Received a soda stream as a gift. Worked fine for the first bottle then second gas bottle would not switch off after first use. Discharged the entire bottle in one long round. Was actually worried it was going to blow up at one stage. Never gunna use again. Piece of junk product (worst present ever), wasted $35 on a gas bottle and now I have expensive bottles that won’t be used for carbonation coz I’m afraid of this device.
I have video of this discharging through the nozzle even when tilted out, but it would not allow me to upload.
As I don’t have the receipt for this, it will end up going in the bin.

SodaStream A.SodaStream

Hi Dan, really sorry to hear this! Please contact our customer service team by calling 1300 763 278 or emailing us at https://bit.ly/3ngJwCy so that we can troubleshoot this issue with you. Hopefully we can get you back up & fizzing in no time!

Not great

Just purchased a one touch and am disappointed to see that gas cannister does not do 60 litres. Does not do 60l.

Store Locationbig w

John M.Sydney, NSW

4th and final try - its a rip off

Store LocationBroadway
John M.

Is there a response? Or am i correct in assuming that there isn't a more costly machine that delivers the result you assert in your advertising?

Theresa GriffithsOxenford

Absolutely fantastic product

Amazing product worth every cent
Easy to use
Easy to set up
Never skips a beat its great as i love bubbly soda water and the other half likes only a few bubbles.
Save on a lot of single use bottles
Just need a bigger gas refill

Store LocationTarget Helensvale
SodaStream A.SodaStream

Hi Theresa, thank you very much for this super sparkling review! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your thoughts. Cheers :)

Gra

Gra

Marketing outweighs performance

Agree with Rob, refills didn’t last as long as the originals and the seals on the bottles are not as good after a bit of use. The old co2 bottles were better.

Store LocationKmart Warriewood
Sand

Sand

We had an issue, SodaStream fixed it!!

SodaStream A.SodaStream

Hi Sand, thank you so much for taking the time to give us this sparkling review! We have an amazing customer service team and are so glad to hear they got you back up & fizzing as quick as possible! Cheers Sand :)

Reneenic

Reneenic

Don't waste your money

Crap so disappointed sometimes good then terrible I want to reduce waste with buying soda but going to throw the soda stream in the bin for the price you pay for the cheap butt made soda stream then the cost of the gas bottles waste of money shame

Jeanine AlmeidaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Something is wrong with these bootles

I had a similar problem that Rob described in his review. I've bought a bottle that didn't last 2 weeks!!! It's only for me, and the last one last months!

Store LocationBig W Strathpine
SodaStream A.SodaStream

Hi Jeanine, so sorry to read this. Please give our lovely customer service team a call on 1300 763 278 to have a chat through your situation or alternatively you are welcome to email through to sales-australia@sodastream.com to troubleshoot as well.

Jeanine Almeida

I went back to BigW with the receipt to show when I bought it and that would be impossible for me to have spent all gas already and they gave me a new bottle. I don't know what happened.

Rob of TasmaniaHobart

Refilled bottles vary greatly in capacity

This machine is only as good as the gas refill you get, and they all vary. We have documented massive differences in the number of bottles every replacement cylinder provides. We consistently press down to re gas three times per bottle. Last gas cylinder was 34 bottles, this last cylinder is only 18. Yes the cylinder is installed tightly. Be better to have an old school soda fountain with bulbs.

Store LocationBig W Lismore
Rob of Tasmania

I'll weigh all new cylinders from now on then and let you if there are anomalies right here. Stay tuned to see if you can prove me wrong.

Amy B.

Amy B.Southwest, VIC

Saving the planet one plastic bottle at a time

Love the Soda Stream. Love that we also got 4 syrups to try with machine purchase. Allowed us to taste the flavours before going and purchasing from stores. High recommend if you like carbonated drinks as the syrups are very healthy versions. Save money as you use tap or boiled cool water and no plastic bottles being used.

Store LocationFlybuys
SodaStream A.SodaStream

Hi Amy, thank you for taking the time to leave your review! We are so happy and humbled that you love your SodaStream and that you would highly recommend it to others. We wish you many bubbles of happiness!

Madbro

MadbroSydney Surrounds, NSW

SodaStream are Brilliant

I bought the SodaStream Crystal online from Myer. The machine is excellent but Myer customer service is hopeless. I wanted to purchase an extra carafe as I was worried I may break the free one. I contacted the Myer online store as I could not buy online for some reason. The man I spoke to was rude and said it was not available online and I would have to go into the store that sold them,. I was not going to travel a three hour round trip[. He wasn't helpful and told me there was nothing to be done.
I contacted SodaStream, Victoria, and spoke to Laura. She was brilliant, listened to my story and to cut a long story short, posted out two free carafes, even though I offered to pay.
Thanks Laura, thanks Sodastream.

Store LocationMyers Online
SodaStream A.SodaStream

Hi Madbro, thank you for sharing your review! We are sorry to hear that not all opf your experience was great, but it is fantastic to hear that the lovely Laura was able to assist you in getting some extra carafes! She sure is a gem! Happy fizzing!

Sonya T

Sonya TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ordering online so easy

When my local store was out of my daughters' specific flavouring, we ordered online via the website and was pleasantly surprised by the range available and the speed of delivery. We even ordered extra bottles (to get the free delivery) and now are converted to the smaller 500ml size!! Also loving the new shape of the larger purple and green bottles that fit much better in the fridge shelves.

Store Locationwww.sodastream.com.au
SodaStream A.SodaStream

Hi Sonya, thank you for sharing your thoughts on our website! Great to hear that you were happy with our range of products and that you are enjoying our 500ml bottles! Happy Fizzing!

Susan

SusanNew South Wales

Bottle Size Availability

Could not buy the 500ml bottles at supermarket, only 1 litre (which didn't fit when I got home) so had to buy smaller ones online which cost me $12.50 shipping

Store LocationHad to buy direct from Soda Stream
Regular Joe

Regular JoeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product,... BUT

Sodastream for Christmas. woohoo. Loved it, so I went and bought 2 x Sodastream bottles from The Good Guys,.. bottles don't fit the Sodastream! Doh! Quickly sent replacements by Sodastream!

Store LocationThe Good Guys

Hi Regular Joe,

We were very glad to assist you with your problem :) Keep on fizzing, and don't hesitate to contact us again.

Mon

MonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just what we needed!

We love our Soda Stream!!
We have always enjoyed our sparkling water but felt guilty about the disposable bottles we went through each week. Now the problem is solved.... we have completely eliminated the waste.
Our soda stream works perfectly and is easy for the kids to use too. Certainly a greener choice for those wanting to reduce their impact on the environment :-)

Store LocationTarget
SodaStream A.SodaStream

Hi Mon, thank you for sharing your thoughts on your new SodaStream!! We are loving you loving it! It's awesome to hear as well that it has helped you to completely eliminate the waste of single-use plastic bottles! Enjoy the bubbles!

Catherine

CatherineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love my Soda Stream

I purchased mine a couple of weeks ago after thinking about what I can do to lessen my impact on the environment. Now there’s at least another 15 plastic bottles not going into the waste each week. I tried to research the environmental impact of the gas that is used but other than the bottles are recycled I couldn’t find anything. Have only tried one soda stream syrup to date, the sugarless cola. It’s is similar to Schweppes in flavour. Syrups are a little on the pricey side but remember you can flavour your water with anything you like.

Store LocationDavid Jones Glen Waverley
Sue

SueSydney, NSW

VERY DISAPPOINTED

I'm really disappointed with my soda stream. No matter how many times you push the button it is only just fizzy, it's like flat lemonade. I even got a new gas bottle in case that was the problem but there was no improvement. Would NEVER recommend this to my friends

Store LocationKmart Warriewood Square
BrianVee

BrianVeeSydney, NSW

Disappointing after sales service for pretty average product

Store LocationSodastream Australia online store
aalisha

aalishaSydney, NSW

I like it BUT!!

Elliot

ElliotSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product!!

We bought this after being recommended by a friend. Not only does it taste better than normal soda, it also reduces our plastic consumption. Have been recommending to other friends since.

Store LocationBig W