MPN: 1011711610

See the Best Appliance Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

HWF

HWFGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it!!!!

Absolutely love our sodastream!!! Received it as a gift & have used it every day since.
It's been great over Summer & much happier not to adding as many plastic bottles to our recycling bin each week.

Would definitely recommend if you love your fizzy water to buy one!

Janice L

Janice LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome product!!

We really appreciated of this sodastream to make our summer this year becoming smoother and cooler also it’s healthier than all other junk drinks!!
I will definitely recommend people to try it!!

Lindsay C.

Lindsay C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Not impressed.

Bought Product recently for soda water to cut down on single use bottles. After carbonating and refrigerating overnight, it is like drinking water, no bubbles. Cylinder low after eight bottles.

KbkCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Sodastream

Hey there, I got my first Sodastream and haven't used it yet as I would like to try it with the zero sugar and sugar free flavours but I can't get them where I live and when I tried the website I was told that I can order online but I have disabilities and can't use credit card or the other online payment systems so I was abit upset about that as not everyone can use online shopping. I got mine Sodastream from Aldi so I am hoping to be able to try it soon. Thanks. God Bless, Kylie

Kbk

Hey there thanks for taking the time you reply and also read my review. Will send you an email and appreciate the kind offer. God Bless, Happy New Year too, Cheerio, Kylie

Kbk

Hey Sodastream I have sent emails and no replies. What is going on? God Bless Kylie

LJA

LJAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it for the savings

I have been looking into getting a soda stream for awhile now and when I saw it on special at Harvey Norman’s I decided it was now or never. I bought the basic Jet model. Love the results of the water. It’s the same if not better than what we were buying at the supermarket every week and now we are saving on the cost per drink as well as saving the planet.

Store LocationHarvey Norman

Cameron

CameronMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very good very satisfying

Perfect Christmas gift. Exactly what I wanted. We love our soda stream maker.
It is very easy to use and rather satisfying watching the bottles carbonate

Can’t wait to continue using it and trying different flavours.

Amanda

Amanda

Great product

I got the spirit - it does the job nicely and am the addition of flavours makes it taste like normal soft drink. Very easy to set up and do, though not too many places sell the gas bottles

Store LocationKmart

Nick

NickPerth, WA

Just what we wanted

Perfect Christmas gift. Exactly what I wanted. We love our soda stream maker.
It is very easy to use and rather satisfying watching the bottles carbonate

Can’t wait to continue using it and trying different flavours.

LMMPerth, WA

Just what I wanted from Santa!!

Santa got me a Soda Stream for Christmas...love it..the family love it and this will increase our water consumption on a daily basis. Love the ease of the machine and not be limited to where I can use it as it is not electric.
Looking forward to trying it with some flavours especially Tonic water for my G&T's!!!

LMM

Thank you, thst would be great. Have even converted the husband!!!

Wayne saundersNew South Wales

Faulty soda stream one touch

Unhappy with product seems to be faulty batch of one touch soda stream units taken 2 back to store .even store assistant tried to demonstrate still no fizzy soda and floods everywhere.

Store LocationCoffs Harbour Harvey norman
Wayne saunders

Thanks I now have the cheaper unit and very happy with the soda stream thanks for the great customer service your company provided as your team member explained he had the same so took his great advice.cheers wayne

Chillie

ChillieGeelong

Perfect

Just love our new soda stream maker its amazing ty soda stream the new flavours are so nice cant wait to try more of them it saves us so much money

Store LocationSodastream

Disappointed customer

Disappointed customerIllawarra, NSW

Terrible service. Beware of NO online exchange policy !.

This review is about the company. By mistake I selected a SodaStream product online and wanted to exchange! not return! as I chose an electrically ran machine and not a press button that we could use camping when we do not have electricity and also for environmental reasons. I was unable to exchange for no reason apart that they do not exchange online purchases!!!! Very disappointed and then found out I could of bought the same product in Woolworths..... terrible service SodaStream. I will not recommend your company.

Store LocationOnline!!!!! would not replace for another product- a simple order mistake.

SodaStream long term review

Store LocationSupermarkets and direct online

Byron

ByronGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Now an always treat

We didn't drink a lot of sparkling water in the past but did buy it for special occasions. We umd and ahd for a while before purchasing. Been pretty happy we did - we drink a lot more carbonated water now, so probably hasn't saved us money but it's definitely been a great and well used product!
It's a great guilt free treat for the kids too!

Store LocationKmart
Rach B.

Rach B.

Life Changing!

We have 4 sons and We were going through loads of bottled sparkling water, purchased our soda stream and are now saving not only money but also the environment! The amount of bottles we were recycling was becoming a bit ridiculous!

We now have the ability to have sparkling water in a matter of seconds, and we have 3 bottles on the go constantly. 2 kept in the fridge.

I love that we have the ability to modify how bubbly we want the water and its

Our soda stream would probably be our most used and valued appliance. Kids and adults are loving it!

Its also super easy to replace the gas, with so many shops offering the swap service- making it far more cost effective!!

Store LocationBig W
Trent

TrentGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worth converting from bottled soda

We recently bought a Soda Stream Jet to replace the 10+ bottles of soda our family went through in a week. Were all really happy with the purchase and think were saving a bit of money.
The bottles are a bit fiddly to screw into the machine but ok once you're used to it.
Kids are keen to see if the syrups work better than normal cordial!

Store LocationBig W

James K.Perth, WA

its good but

i like it a lot but when i put in the syrup the water the i just carbonated, bubbles out with the syrup and make a big mess so when i put the syrup in have to wait 20 minutes before putting in the syrup its a pain but it tastes good and cheaper than buying a bunch of Coke

ok thanks

NeilWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Not worth the money

I have had 3 Sodastreams over three years. All seals leaking on every unit. Cylinder continues to flow into bottle and when cylinder loosened liquid flows back and flooding from connection. Much cheaper options available if you have co2 cylinder for home brew from Kegland you can carbonate anything in a Coke bottle with a cap that fits and attaches to the cylinder. About$1.50 each

SodaStream A.SodaStream

Hi Neil, thank you for your response. Could you please clarify what liquids you are carbonating in your SodaStream? Thank you.

reviewer2232

reviewer2232

Unreliable

I have been using the Sodastream for well over a year.

I wanted to cut down on the number of plastic bottles of soda I was buying from the supermarket and this was a good solution.

I kept records of output of the Sodastream and it was on par or slightly better than the price per litre for supermarket soda.

The Sodastream assembly is almost entirely plastic and I believe this is the reason that it doesn't give consistent carbonation. You might get good gas on one pour (5 depressions of 3 seconds) but the next will be very weak and despite multiple depressions you get hardly any fizz. This pattern seems to continue and it isnt the bottle at fault.

So, if you want consistency buy soda water from the supermarket.

Doesn't produce enough refills

Sodastream works well however it filled only 25 bottles for $20. I can buy Springwater from coles for .90c. I am very disappointed in the poor economic value. I hope to see the price of the refill cylinders come down in price in the near future.
Steve

Store LocationHarvey norman coffs harbour

Derek W.

Derek W.asked

Need to pump many many times . Unless you drink entire bottle at once bubbles don't last

SodaStream A.SodaStream

Hi Derek, thanks for getting in contact. We are sorry to hear that you are having this experience. A common question with our Sparkling Water Maker is that it isn’t gassing or not gassing sufficiently, 98% of the time this is due to the cylinder not being in tight enough. You would be surprised just how much of a difference the smallest bit of movement can make!

Can you please try the below troubleshooting:
Please check the weight of your cylinder:
Full 60L approx. 1.1kg
Empty 60L approx. 750g

Please try TIGHTENING the cylinder as much as you possibly can, to the point where it will not turn even a millimetre more. If you use a tea towel or a silicone mat, this will help you to get extra grip on the cylinder & a tighter fit. We cannot stress enough the importance of this. You won't break your sparkling water maker by doing this, so please don't worry about that!

Once you have completed the above troubleshooting please let us know the outcome so that we can assist you further if needed.

Dee

Deeasked

The water from my new sodastream comes out flat

HI Dee,
Check the canister is done up very tight if it's a new one, if old, you might be out of gas. The canister needs to be super tight by hand so it doesn't leak.
Hope this helps.

Kylie

Get an answer from our members and SodaStream representatives