Soehnle Body Balance Easy Shape

1.5

Margaret51

Margaret51Sydney

Worked once then didn't

I had a set of basic digital Soehnle scales for around 10 years. I wanted to buy Soehnle again and these were on special for $44.99. I didn't care about the analysis features just wanted Soehnle again and was happy to pay this price for just the weight function. I weighed myself once and the next time I went to use them they weren't working at all.

RebeccaFK

RebeccaFKMelbourne

No better than basic scales due to inconsistant readings

I owned & loved my Soehnle bathroom scales with body fat, muscle & water readings so when they failed after many years I bought the latest version straight away. I've been disappointed though because this newer vesion has really inconsistent readings on the fat/muscle/water. Day to day they vary way more than I ever used to (and I haven't changed) and even two readings straight after each other can be quite different. Given I can't really rely on that info I may as well have bought a much cheaper set of scales without it.