Sofas Direct
Listing monitored by Sofas Direct

3.3
Jonathan S.
Jonathan S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible service, communication and quality control

I had some of the worst service that I have ever experienced with Sofas Direct. Our sofa was delivered to the wrong specifications, there was very poor communication, promises about providing the right sofa were not kept, there was very poor coordination between Sofas Direct and their manufacturer, and misleading information was provided. It took three months of further hassling Sofas Direct to get them to actually deliver the sofas I had specified and paid for. An extremely disappointing and frustrating experience.

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationHawthorn
Local99
Local99Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

How not to run a business - dismissive service and poor quality product

Unfortunately, we had a terrible experience with Sofas Direct. Rude and dismissive service, a complete lack of communication or accountability and a product that was a real let down. Super disappointed in the whole experience, please take your money to another Australian made manufacture, until they sort out their business.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Other Furniture Shops

BeNiceToYourCustomer
BeNiceToYourCustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst customer service

Fact 1: Decor looked good and I was thinking of purchasing a product or two.
Fact 2: Walk up to the lady at the counter wanting to ask about a particular design of sofas. To summarise the conversation, instead of saying they don’t manufacture this model, she proceeds to convey the following messages. 1. You can’t afford it. 2. When I said it’s an investment, she proceeded to comment about the look on my husbands face. 3. If we manufactured it here it would cost $6500. My response was yes, that’s how much I spent on my last couch and I walked out of the store.

Store LocationFitzroy North Store