Sofas Direct
Brand Manager for Sofas Direct? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.7
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (4)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (1) · Not as advertised (2)
Deborah Thomas
Deborah ThomasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My Favorite Sofa Store

Hemika Chawla
Hemika ChawlaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Sofas

Great products and “The Sofas” in particular!! As it’s 100% Australia made so it’s of great quality. Super friendly staff, great customer service. All in all good experience with sofas direct.

Mansi Agrawal
Mansi AgrawalGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Top services and products!

Really loved the variety and quality that Sofas Direct offers in affordable range. The sales team seems very kind and efficient. In particular i would like to mention about Shaina, who helped me through choosing the range without being a pushover and gave great ideas to set up the interiors for our living room using their wide range. I would highly recommend the Sofas Direct, Fitzroy store to pick up any furnitures.

Great sofas

Had a great experience with sofas direct really good workmanship, style and comfort quality is good 100% Australian made worth the money. Also the sales staff is very helpful and friendly with exceptional after sales service.

Find out how Sofas Direct compares to other Furniture Shops

Perfect costumer service and product

Would love to congratulate the staff at sofa direct in Rixhmond . Jessica in particular was exceptional both on the product knowledge the flexibility of product viewing materials and simply made the purchase so profetional . Thank you and keep up the great customer service ...will recomend you to anyone. .. Thanks Helen

Craig
CraigMelbourne

Great couch and excellent customer service

We met with Jessica in store, who managed our couch customizations, material choice and delivery with great finesse: the whole process was truly enjoyable!

Vic
VicDocklands Melbourne

Best retail experience

I couldn't speak any higher of my experience buying a Sofa Rug and cushions from Sth Melbournd store. Carol couldn't of been anymore helpful and such a beautiful person. Thankyou so much. Vicki

Tamera V.
Tamera V.

Fantastic experience - highly recommend them!

I recently purchased a sofa from Jessica at Sofas Direct Richmond. The whole experience was an absolute pleasure! Nothing was an issue for them - I had to move delivery back a number of times due to delayed settlement of my new place and Jessica happily accommodated this.
Amazing customer service - I would highly recommend them!

Best Shopping Experience

What's to love about Sofas Direct, Richmond? Easy answer; everything. I recently purchased a Bendigo Sofa, Ottoman and queen size Chloe Sofa Bed. Jessica and the staff at Richmond were great, knowledgeable of their product, supportive and helpful. The whole process ran like clockwork and most importantly what they said would happen actually happened. I was notified promptly when my sofas were ready and delivery was arranged, so the whole process was a positive one. Now I have beautiful, well constructed sofas covered in the fabric of my choosing. I would highly recommend Sofas Direct before looking anywhere else.

Find out how Sofas Direct compares to other Furniture Shops

New sofa's, Jessica gave us excellent customer service.

We recently purchased 2, 2 seater Sofas from the Richmond store. When looking at all the designs, we chose the "Sutton" style, upholstered in a lovely grey fabric. Jessica was most helpful and courteous
in helping make our decision in buying these sofa's, especially the choice re the fabric.
We were delighted when Jessica called to say they were ready earlier than the date we were told. They both look great in our newly painted "Fuschia Pink" room, sitting on a deep navy carpet.
Will be going back to Sofa's Direct, Richmond to get Ottoman's in the New Year.
Lorraine.

My Purchasing Experience at: "Sofas Direct Richmond"

Recently purchased a 2 seater sofa, chair and coffee tables from Sofas Direct Richmond. Found the staff courteous, friendly and very professional-they understand fabrics and the materials they work with; and have a great knowledge of Interior Design which was really helpful in my case. Delivery went smoothly and they kept me informed of the arrival time- date and time of the delivery.
Thank you the staff of Sofas Direct for your professional advice-appreciated---ra

Other Furniture Shops

Supporting local - well worth it!

We purchased a 2 and 3 seater sofa (Venice), and couldn't be happier. The service we received was great. The sofa was delivered on time and has been manufactured very well. We got our sofas in the velvet material and it is just lush! Really nice to know that we supported local manufacturers. Sofa's Direct have some great products, and are worth taking a closer look at.

Exceptional customer service

We recently bought the Profile Sofa (1x2.5 seater and 1x2 seater). The product is made in Melbourne as I wanted to support local manufacturing. At the time of the order, Jessica advised delivery date. The sofa arrived exactly on that day. The commitment to customer service is outstanding. The product is extremely comfortably and made to our specifications. It was the same sofa we bought 12 years ago, and $200 cheaper. Go figure that one!

Katya
Katya

Amazing customer service , great quality

Purschaded custome made ottoman and 6 seater sofa , amazing quality and time frames exceeded all expectations. Jessica was absolutely amazing during the process

Tara
TaraMelbourne

High quality & seamless process!!

As an interior designer and decorator, I focus on engaging high quality local manufacturers for my projects. Therefore, for a recent project, I engaged Sofas Direct to custom make a 3 seater sofa, 4 seater sofa and matching ottoman for my client. The staff guidance and professionalism from the initial stages to delivery was fantastic. My client loves her new sofas/ottoman and says they are SUPER comfortable! I highly recommend Sofas Direct and I am looking forward to working with them in the future.