Sofas Direct
Brand Manager for Sofas Direct? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.7
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (7)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (2) · Not as advertised (3)
Jonathan S.
Jonathan S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible service, communication and quality control

I had some of the worst service that I have ever experienced with Sofas Direct. Our sofa was delivered to the wrong specifications, there was very poor communication, promises about providing the right sofa were not kept, there was very poor coordination between Sofas Direct and their manufacturer, and misleading information was provided. It took three months of further hassling Sofas Direct to get them to actually deliver the sofas I had specified and paid for. An extremely disappointing and frustrating experience.

Woeful Service and Accountability

Vivianne W.
Vivianne W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beyond disappointed

Local99
Local99Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

How not to run a business - dismissive service and poor quality product

Unfortunately, we had a terrible experience with Sofas Direct. Rude and dismissive service, a complete lack of communication or accountability and a product that was a real let down. Super disappointed in the whole experience, please take your money to another Australian made manufacture, until they sort out their business.

Find out how Sofas Direct compares to other Furniture Shops

Personally I would not recommend Sofas Direct to anyone.

In my opinion the build quality was very questionable and the customer service was aggressive and dismissive. I will not be recommending Sofas Direct to anyone i know.

Deborah Thomas
Deborah ThomasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My Favorite Sofa Store

BeNiceToYourCustomer
BeNiceToYourCustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst customer service

Fact 1: Decor looked good and I was thinking of purchasing a product or two.
Fact 2: Walk up to the lady at the counter wanting to ask about a particular design of sofas. To summarise the conversation, instead of saying they don’t manufacture this model, she proceeds to convey the following messages. 1. You can’t afford it. 2. When I said it’s an investment, she proceeded to comment about the look on my husbands face. 3. If we manufactured it here it would cost $6500. My response was yes, that’s how much I spent on my last couch and I walked out of the store.

Hemika Chawla
Hemika ChawlaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Sofas

Great products and “The Sofas” in particular!! As it’s 100% Australia made so it’s of great quality. Super friendly staff, great customer service. All in all good experience with sofas direct.

Mansi Agrawal
Mansi AgrawalGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Top services and products!

Really loved the variety and quality that Sofas Direct offers in affordable range. The sales team seems very kind and efficient. In particular i would like to mention about Shaina, who helped me through choosing the range without being a pushover and gave great ideas to set up the interiors for our living room using their wide range. I would highly recommend the Sofas Direct, Fitzroy store to pick up any furnitures.

Great sofas

Had a great experience with sofas direct really good workmanship, style and comfort quality is good 100% Australian made worth the money. Also the sales staff is very helpful and friendly with exceptional after sales service.

Esskamo
EsskamoSouthwest, VIC

Workmanship sub-standard and no after sales service

Other Furniture Shops

Perfect costumer service and product

Would love to congratulate the staff at sofa direct in Rixhmond . Jessica in particular was exceptional both on the product knowledge the flexibility of product viewing materials and simply made the purchase so profetional . Thank you and keep up the great customer service ...will recomend you to anyone. .. Thanks Helen

Craig
CraigMelbourne

Great couch and excellent customer service

We met with Jessica in store, who managed our couch customizations, material choice and delivery with great finesse: the whole process was truly enjoyable!

Vic
VicDocklands Melbourne

Best retail experience

I couldn't speak any higher of my experience buying a Sofa Rug and cushions from Sth Melbournd store. Carol couldn't of been anymore helpful and such a beautiful person. Thankyou so much. Vicki

Tamera V.
Tamera V.

Fantastic experience - highly recommend them!

I recently purchased a sofa from Jessica at Sofas Direct Richmond. The whole experience was an absolute pleasure! Nothing was an issue for them - I had to move delivery back a number of times due to delayed settlement of my new place and Jessica happily accommodated this.
Amazing customer service - I would highly recommend them!