SoftMats

4.9

Lainey

LaineyPerth, WA

Play Mat

Play mat is great bought for a birthday present for our grandson. He crawled on it as soon as we were trying to unroll it and he loves it.
So soft and thick - would definately recommend.
Bought the extra large size and its perfect for the play area.

Purchased in May 2021 for $317.00.

Rachelle

RachelleSydney, NSW

This is perfect!

So glad I bought this new mat for my daughter! Best purchase and price was better than any other sites.. she loves the colours and it’s super soft and thick.

Matt S.

Matt S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great quality and at a good price

Bought two of these mats during Black Friday sales last year for use in my home gym setup and couldn’t be happier with the product I received. Depending on use I would say second only to a thicker gymnastic mat but still recommend for size, quality and cost.

Purchased in November 2020.

Stacey

StaceySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic play mat!

This is a high quality large sized play mat with good thickness whilst still being soft. Beautiful artwork and perfect for our little one. We highly recommend this product to all.

Purchased in March 2021.

Leanne B.Softmats

Thank you for your lovely review!

Joe

JoeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Still looking good after 9 months of tough love

My 2 year old grandson and I love the ABC animal pictures on this mat. It provides a soft and structured (ie no bending or curled corners) mat to play on.

Leanne B.Softmats

Hi Joe, thank you for your review. We're so pleased your grandson is loving the playmat.

Flutra K.

Flutra K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

We love the softness but faded letters were a disappointment

The mat is beautiful and soft. we were happy with the fast delivery too but we were so disappointed to see the names of animals on the mat are super faded you can barely read or make up the letters. The bottom numbers and small letters are almost not visible. For the price of the mat i believe the product to be perfect. The whole idea of getting this mat was so we can learn/practice how to read and spell.

Purchased in February 2021.

Ella

EllaPerth, WA

Excellent quality and service

We purchased a large dwingular play mat for our 6mth old, it looks great, and is cushioning but also supportive. It is perfect for learning to sit and crawl, she fell over a few times and the mat stopped her hitting the hard floor. I was surprised how good the cushioning was for a mat that is only 15mm high. The quality is excellent. It’s also very comfortable for adults lying down.

Purchased in January 2020 for $300.00.

Leanne B.Softmats

Thank you Ella. We're so happy you are enjoying your playmat.

Dianne

DianneIllawarra, NSW

Great mat

This is a perfect mat. It is of excellent quality and very comfortable for little ones and carers. It is easy to wipe over and make clean. Such a great product.

Purchased in December 2020 for $219.00.

Leanne B.Softmats

Thank you for your review Dianne. We are pleased you are enjoying our products.

Perfect mat for little ones

Terrific product. Perfect for hard floors. Allows baby to explore safely and perfect for those learning to roll and crawl and beyond.
Excellent quality, age appropriate graphics and is as described. Highly recommend.

Purchased in November 2020.

Leanne B.Softmats

HI Brett, thank you for your review. We are pleased that your baby is enjoying the soft mat!

The best baby mat

We bought the Dwinguler mat from Softmats and it is one of the best purchases we’ve made for the baby. The mat is nicely padded and so comfortable to sit on. It has interesting pictures on it to keep my baby interested, and she doesn’t hurt herself when she falls over whilst playing on the mat. The best thing is that there are no toxic chemicals on the mat so my baby doesn’t have any skin reactions whilst crawling around on it.

Purchased in July 2019 for $219.00.

Robz

RobzSydney

Excellent quality mat, fast delivery!

Excellent quality, very comfy to lie on and my child loves the colours! Quick and efficient delivery makes it a good overall experience with Softmats, the only thought I have is why didn’t I buy this earlier?

Purchased in November 2020 for $171.10.

Leanne B.Softmats

Hello Robz, thank you for your review!

Anthea S.

Anthea S.Illawarra, NSW

Quality mat that will last for years

8 years old and still in perfect condition after heavy use. From tummy time to LEGO building, matchbox cars, exercise, indoor picnics, and even to relieve tired feet while ironing!

Purchased in October 2012.

Great value! Lasts

I bought the mat last year, it’s still going strong and looks great still and It still springs back to shape. The kids use to play on and I find it perfect to use to exercise instead of using a yoga mat.

Janet Smith

Janet SmithCanberra 2600, ACT

A great addition to our grand parenting collection

The mat is attractive to look at and soft and comfortable for a baby to crawl on and topple over on. The softness makes our grandson want to stay on this mat. It also helps us keep toys in one area.

Purchased in September 2020 for $179.00.

A welcome play addition

My second purchase from soft mats . I have a bubbamat and dwingular. My dwingular is 4 years old and still looks great. The mats are colorful , look great in the playroom and great for interacting with your child . Most importantly I’m confident that no matter how hard the kids throw themselves on it , the cushioning is fantastic so no tears ! Good delivery service too .

Purchased in September 2020 at Softmats for $170.00.

Jas

JasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product and very attractive design

Little one really loved it. Very safe and attractive Design. Double sided design is good if kids get bored. Especially very handy for baby who is learning to sit and crawl.

Purchased in September 2020 for $180.00.

Which a perfect play mat!

Which a perfect play mat! The quality is good, it’s soft and safe for a baby to sit and crawl on it! Also the print is so beautiful and dual sides too! And easy to clean is an important thing. Never regret to have this!

Purchased in January 2017.

Love how thick the mat is!

I searched high and low for a super thick mat to go on my timber floors for my soon to be on the move baby; this was not only a decent thickness but was stylish and doubles as a rug!

Purchased in July 2020 for $320.00.

Adele N.

Adele N.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic quality

Purchased the Softmats playmat ahead of the arrival of our first baby. Quality looks fantastic, we can’t wait to use it. We have also ordered the matching playpen and this may fits perfectly inside creating a safe place for baby to place and relax.

Purchased in August 2020 for $319.00.

Mel

MelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect playpen and play mat

Purchased in May 2020 for $750.00.