SoftMats

SoftMats

Perfect mat for little ones

Terrific product. Perfect for hard floors. Allows baby to explore safely and perfect for those learning to roll and crawl and beyond.
Excellent quality, age appropriate graphics and is as described. Highly recommend.

Purchased in November 2020.

The best baby mat

We bought the Dwinguler mat from Softmats and it is one of the best purchases we’ve made for the baby. The mat is nicely padded and so comfortable to sit on. It has interesting pictures on it to keep my baby interested, and she doesn’t hurt herself when she falls over whilst playing on the mat. The best thing is that there are no toxic chemicals on the mat so my baby doesn’t have any skin reactions whilst crawling around on it.

Purchased in July 2019 for A$219.00.

Robz

RobzSydney

Excellent quality mat, fast delivery!

Excellent quality, very comfy to lie on and my child loves the colours! Quick and efficient delivery makes it a good overall experience with Softmats, the only thought I have is why didn’t I buy this earlier?

Purchased in November 2020 for A$171.10.

Anthea S.

Anthea S.Illawarra, NSW

Quality mat that will last for years

8 years old and still in perfect condition after heavy use. From tummy time to LEGO building, matchbox cars, exercise, indoor picnics, and even to relieve tired feet while ironing!

Purchased in October 2012.

Great value! Lasts

I bought the mat last year, it’s still going strong and looks great still and It still springs back to shape. The kids use to play on and I find it perfect to use to exercise instead of using a yoga mat.

Janet Smith

Janet SmithCanberra 2600, ACT

A great addition to our grand parenting collection

The mat is attractive to look at and soft and comfortable for a baby to crawl on and topple over on. The softness makes our grandson want to stay on this mat. It also helps us keep toys in one area.

Purchased in September 2020 for A$179.00.

A welcome play addition

My second purchase from soft mats . I have a bubbamat and dwingular. My dwingular is 4 years old and still looks great. The mats are colorful , look great in the playroom and great for interacting with your child . Most importantly I’m confident that no matter how hard the kids throw themselves on it , the cushioning is fantastic so no tears ! Good delivery service too .

Purchased in September 2020 at Softmats for A$170.00.

Jas

JasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product and very attractive design

Little one really loved it. Very safe and attractive Design. Double sided design is good if kids get bored. Especially very handy for baby who is learning to sit and crawl.

Purchased in September 2020 for A$180.00.

Which a perfect play mat!

Which a perfect play mat! The quality is good, it’s soft and safe for a baby to sit and crawl on it! Also the print is so beautiful and dual sides too! And easy to clean is an important thing. Never regret to have this!

Purchased in January 2017.

Find out how SoftMats compares to other Playmats

Love how thick the mat is!

I searched high and low for a super thick mat to go on my timber floors for my soon to be on the move baby; this was not only a decent thickness but was stylish and doubles as a rug!

Purchased in July 2020 for A$320.00.

Adele N.

Adele N.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic quality

Purchased the Softmats playmat ahead of the arrival of our first baby. Quality looks fantastic, we can’t wait to use it. We have also ordered the matching playpen and this may fits perfectly inside creating a safe place for baby to place and relax.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$319.00.

Mel

MelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect playpen and play mat

Purchased in May 2020 for A$750.00.

Meddeb

MeddebGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent mat

This is a great mat. It is durable, soft and super easy to clean. The extra large size is really handy and it is clearly really good quality. It is quite expensive though. Overall happy as the design is cute and very soft landing for our son who is close to walking.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$320.00.

5 years on- this mat is still excellent

We bought a double sided soft mat when our youngest arrived. She'll be 5 in a couple of months and the mat is still sitting in prime position in our family room. It's played on, relaxed on, walked on all day. We have a dog that walks across it too. Still no holes or tears. Blown away by the quality and longevity. Would definitely buy again and have recommended to many family and friends.

Purchased in December 2015.

MCa

MCa

Soft mat is best purchase ever!!

The mat is soft, easy to clean, beautiful design and just the best addition for playtime with little kids when you are always on the floor. Wish I had bought one earlier!

Purchased in May 2020 for A$320.00.

arquivenus

arquivenusGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Head saver

The mat has protected my kids from hurting themselves when the play and fall. When we don’t need it we fold it or roll it and it always come back to its shape

Purchased in June 2015 for A$177.00.

JJJ

JJJ

Good quality mat

Durable. Colour does not fade. Compared to other mats, is much thicker and as a result is softer. We have had no issues with it and have recommended it to friends.

Purchased in May 2016.

Kate

Very Comfy but textured and can dent

Really thick and comfy. Does slide a bit on carpet / rug surface. Mat itself is very textured with tiny little bumps - we bought a pattern with the alphabet and animals hoping to teach our daughter but it’s too hard to read up close. Mat does seem to get dents easily - we’ve avoided sharp edges and furniture but something like resting on your elbow for a long time can leave a dent that doesn’t seem to go away. Took three days from ordering to order being shipped then additional for actual shipping

Purchased in July 2020 at Softmats for A$219.00.

KateGippsland, VIC

Great product

Gift for a new granddaughter. Amazingly quick service, delivered to their home and everyone loves the mat. Previously bought one for another granddaughter and still going well no problems. Would recommend.

Purchased in July 2020 at Softmats.

TAMARA BAKER

TAMARA BAKERSouthwest, VIC

My fur babies love this mat!!

Great size and love the bone shape. I am really happy with the comfort factor of this mat and that you can clean it so easily. All of my fur babies love laying on it. Brilliant product.

Purchased in July 2020.