Software

• Return Claim MadeYes (3) · No
Kobe
Kobe Sydney, NSW

It works

The product that the software made for me is working and it’s only been my 2nd week and I can see that my acne has subsided.

Date PurchasedApril 2021
Rina F.
Rina F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Its okay.

Date PurchasedDecember 2020

Exceptional

Software has seriously good customer service for such a new company and I've received wonderful help & support during my short treatment plan.
This concept is a long time coming for Australia as most people involved in skincare in Aus have watch Americans love curology and other tailored services they have access to that we don't. Sadly I had to end my treatment as my condition was beyond what they could provide online but they gave me honest and helpful advice which im thankful for.

Date PurchasedNovember 2020

Jordan
Jordanasked

How long will it take for there to be a difference in my skin?

Danielle H
Danielle H

It depends on what they prescribe you ☺️ I was prescribed with a tretinoin cream and I’ve been using it for about 5 weeks now and I did get some extra break outs around my jaw area (that was my skin concern) but they did warn me it could happen initially, but now my skin is really clear and less congested! I have oily skin too so even the oiliness has minimised a little, I really like the moisturiser they sell tho it’s really hydrating and just the right consistency too :)

Nic Silby
Nic Silbyasked

Hi, I've just received my software skincare and was wondering if anyone has experienced any side effects or reactions. Should I do a test patch first? Thank you...

Skin Software
niamh m.Skin Software

Hi Nic, thanks for reaching out! Yes, it is quite common to experience side effects. If you have questions, best to email hello@skin.software
Best wishes
Niamh

Cait
Caitasked

Hey guys, having a blonde moment being stuck with a toddler in iso has fried my brain. Is the software cream a leave on treatment, how long do I leave it on for

Skin Software
niamh m.Skin Software

Hi Cait! You should have received instructions on your box and in your online Profile. You can also email hello@skin.software

Get an answer from our members and Skin Software representatives