Software
Listing monitored by Skin Software

S S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Product works, business doesn't - Literally performed a "bait and switch" with their product!

S S.

It seems product review cut off my name, but for Software's reference that I am an actual and verified customer, my name is S. Stevens!

Jane H.
Jane H.Hunter Region, NSW

False advertising.

False advertising. Decrease amount of cream but charge you the same. Disappointing - cost saving measure they are not honest about

Kas
KasSouth East Queensland, QLD

They get you in ..

After signing up at a specified price and for a specified volume of product the amount of product was reduced by 20% with no price reduction. Additionally the amount of retinol (active ingredient) is significantly lower than researched efficacy suggests, but i thought the convenience of delivery outweighed this. Other active ingredients are available much cheaper in many locations. This company may be ok if you are just starting out but I would suggest looking elsewhere for a more ethical company.
I'm feeling ripped off!

PenPen
PenPenSydney, NSW

Bad customer service and business tactics.

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how Software compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Ben
BenSydney, NSW

Low performing products, slow response, incompetent doctor

I was assigned with a GP that gave me the lowest strength tretinoin despite my repeated request that only 0.1% works for me, but the GP said no there policy is that it must start with 0.025%. The doctor doesn't take into account personal experience and history. I feel that this is no different than visiting a regular GP that doesn't know much about the skin. And the product texture is absolutely terrible, thick, oily and leaves a white layer on the skin, definitely wouldn't have a market if they were sold over the counter.

Nic Silby
Nic Silbyasked

Hi, I've just received my software skincare and was wondering if anyone has experienced any side effects or reactions. Should I do a test patch first? Thank you...

Skin Software
niamh m.Skin Software

Hi Nic, thanks for reaching out! Yes, it is quite common to experience side effects. If you have questions, best to email hello@skin.software
Best wishes
Niamh

Cait
Caitasked

Hey guys, having a blonde moment being stuck with a toddler in iso has fried my brain. Is the software cream a leave on treatment, how long do I leave it on for

Skin Software
niamh m.Skin Software

Hi Cait! You should have received instructions on your box and in your online Profile. You can also email hello@skin.software

Rimi R.
Rimi R.asked

i have melasma pigment dry and few fine lines so what should i buy plz help me , i been to dr they gave me some creams but not improvement and i had jassner peeling but stil i have same issue. some times i m depressed.

Get an answer from our members and Skin Software representatives