Software
Listing monitored by Skin Software

Still no response

My doctor does not respond for a day at a time.. I reply or answer or ask a question and half a day passes... still no prescribed formula for the money I paid..

S S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Product works, business doesn't - Literally performed a "bait and switch" with their product!

S S.

It seems product review cut off my name, but for Software's reference that I am an actual and verified customer, my name is S. Stevens!

Andrea B.
Andrea B.South East Queensland, QLD

Good cream, terrible business.

Skin Software
niamh m.Skin Software
alix
alixAU

Started off great but then they changed

I’ve been on this product for some months.
I have found the product effective but not brilliant. No additional checkins but lots of helpful emails.
Two days ago they announced they were changing the product size from 30ml to 24ml which means people that are up to the full 30ml dose will need to spend another $88 per second month to ensure continuity of use.
Sloooooow postage.
No previous correspondence nor contribution on this matter prior to the announcement.
No backing down or taking on board feedback.
I’ve switched to another cheaper company and am happy

Great product, terrible company

Date PurchasedMay 2021
Jane H.
Jane H.Hunter Region, NSW

False advertising.

False advertising. Decrease amount of cream but charge you the same. Disappointing - cost saving measure they are not honest about

Kas
KasSouth East Queensland, QLD

They get you in ..

After signing up at a specified price and for a specified volume of product the amount of product was reduced by 20% with no price reduction. Additionally the amount of retinol (active ingredient) is significantly lower than researched efficacy suggests, but i thought the convenience of delivery outweighed this. Other active ingredients are available much cheaper in many locations. This company may be ok if you are just starting out but I would suggest looking elsewhere for a more ethical company.
I'm feeling ripped off!

PenPen
PenPenSydney, NSW

Bad customer service and business tactics.

Geet
Geet

Response time is poor

Vignesh
VigneshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ok service, Ok product

Bought this reading previous reviews and their initial service to make me buy this product is good. Atm, I am not satisfied with the product and as of now no difference, just I could feel untolerable itching and skin burn sensation.

Poor tele consultation and automated response based on keywords you write on queries.

I am sorry, Please dont risk your skin for their digital marketing.

Gee
Gee

Limited range and generic customer service

Disappointed. The range of ingredients is very limited, customer service only offers generic advice that provides no real benefit if you know anything about skincare and they don’t take into account your skin history. I see no real benefit in this service when prescription topicals like Tretinoin are readily available from GPs who can bulk bill.

Ben
BenSydney, NSW

Low performing products, slow response, incompetent doctor

I was assigned with a GP that gave me the lowest strength tretinoin despite my repeated request that only 0.1% works for me, but the GP said no there policy is that it must start with 0.025%. The doctor doesn't take into account personal experience and history. I feel that this is no different than visiting a regular GP that doesn't know much about the skin. And the product texture is absolutely terrible, thick, oily and leaves a white layer on the skin, definitely wouldn't have a market if they were sold over the counter.

Christine C
Christine Casked

I have been using the software prescription for a couple of months and my skin is tolerating it really well. Do you have any other products that will help fade darker sun damage spots on my face?
Regards,
Christine

Lets Learn P.
Lets Learn P.asked

hello, still i am double mind, my skin is very sensitive. any sad effect with I stop to use it later, is it strong chemical?
thanks

Jordan
Jordanasked

How long will it take for there to be a difference in my skin?

Danielle H
Danielle H

It depends on what they prescribe you ☺️ I was prescribed with a tretinoin cream and I’ve been using it for about 5 weeks now and I did get some extra break outs around my jaw area (that was my skin concern) but they did warn me it could happen initially, but now my skin is really clear and less congested! I have oily skin too so even the oiliness has minimised a little, I really like the moisturiser they sell tho it’s really hydrating and just the right consistency too :)

Get an answer from our members and Skin Software representatives