Software
Listing monitored by Skin Software

Cost and benefit not worth it for me!

Still no response

My doctor does not respond for a day at a time.. I reply or answer or ask a question and half a day passes... still no prescribed formula for the money I paid..

Eden
EdenAdelaide

Purchased for the purpose of acne scarring & pigmentation, fine lines

Its working and have improvement

You can improve in your delivery department. It look a while for the delivery however overall Im happy with the product.

S S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Product works, business doesn't - Literally performed a "bait and switch" with their product!

S S.

It seems product review cut off my name, but for Software's reference that I am an actual and verified customer, my name is S. Stevens!

Jane H.
Jane H.Hunter Region, NSW

False advertising.

False advertising. Decrease amount of cream but charge you the same. Disappointing - cost saving measure they are not honest about

Kas
KasSouth East Queensland, QLD

They get you in ..

After signing up at a specified price and for a specified volume of product the amount of product was reduced by 20% with no price reduction. Additionally the amount of retinol (active ingredient) is significantly lower than researched efficacy suggests, but i thought the convenience of delivery outweighed this. Other active ingredients are available much cheaper in many locations. This company may be ok if you are just starting out but I would suggest looking elsewhere for a more ethical company.
I'm feeling ripped off!

PenPen
PenPenSydney, NSW

Bad customer service and business tactics.

ErinE
ErinEPerth, WA

Early days

I’ve been really impressed with the customer service. Regular check ins and updates and personalised messages. Some tweaks were made to the product before sending it to me (which I was made aware of), so it took a little longer to arrive, hence, I have not been using it very long. So far, so good. The product is easy to use. No noticeable results yet, but I will continue to use it and see what happens. I have rosacea and pigmentation.

molly b.
molly b.

Doesn't feel so personalised

Took the quiz and was offered my prescription. They prescribed 1% prescription grade retinol along with other things. This seemed very strong considering i'm early 20's and it is advised to only use retinol mid to late 20's.
I sent them a message to ask and they dropped it to 0.25%. I guess it's helpful you can message them and they can change it.

I have a feeling it's not totally personalised as it seemed as though they didn't take note of my age etc.
Never ended up ordering as it's quite pricey for what it is so can't comment on product quality but brands like The Ordinary offer similar products which are much more affordable.

Rina F.
Rina F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Its okay.

Vaug
Vaug

So far, so good

I’m using a 0.025 tretinoin with 5% niacamide and 1% hyaluronic acid. I’ve not had any adverse reactions but I’ve been using a variety of acids and retinoids for a lot of years. I have noticed a dimunition of pores since using this. Will continue use for a couple of months, at least, to give it a proper opportunity to work.

Ben
BenSydney, NSW

Low performing products, slow response, incompetent doctor

I was assigned with a GP that gave me the lowest strength tretinoin despite my repeated request that only 0.1% works for me, but the GP said no there policy is that it must start with 0.025%. The doctor doesn't take into account personal experience and history. I feel that this is no different than visiting a regular GP that doesn't know much about the skin. And the product texture is absolutely terrible, thick, oily and leaves a white layer on the skin, definitely wouldn't have a market if they were sold over the counter.

Jessica C.
Jessica C.

The consult was okay. But that is as far as I got.

Whilst the consult was easy and done quickly, I have a sensitivity to niacinamide and was told that 'all of their products contain niacinamide at this stage.' This seems counter intuitive to me as a 'customisable' skincare brand and leads me to believe it's not that customisable. They refunded my consult fee as promised. It's a shame!

Christine C
Christine Casked

I have been using the software prescription for a couple of months and my skin is tolerating it really well. Do you have any other products that will help fade darker sun damage spots on my face?
Regards,
Christine

Lets Learn P.
Lets Learn P.asked

hello, still i am double mind, my skin is very sensitive. any sad effect with I stop to use it later, is it strong chemical?
thanks

Jordan
Jordanasked

How long will it take for there to be a difference in my skin?

Danielle H
Danielle H

It depends on what they prescribe you ☺️ I was prescribed with a tretinoin cream and I’ve been using it for about 5 weeks now and I did get some extra break outs around my jaw area (that was my skin concern) but they did warn me it could happen initially, but now my skin is really clear and less congested! I have oily skin too so even the oiliness has minimised a little, I really like the moisturiser they sell tho it’s really hydrating and just the right consistency too :)

Get an answer from our members and Skin Software representatives