Software
Listing monitored by Skin Software

Wise owl
Wise owlHunter Region, NSW

Early days

Only week 3 and my pigmentation is quite extensive so I haven’t noticed much as yet. I am using it every night as my skin is quite tolerant so I’ll see how it goes

Week 3 and loving it

Brianna S.
Brianna S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can't wait to see the results

I'm only on my third week of using the product and so far I am loving it. I am experiencing purging which is expected with the product but my pimples are drying out faster than if I wasn't using this product. Slight peeling and dryness the first 2 weeks but it has begun to settle in the third week. I am looking forward to seeing the results that it produces in the next few weeks.

Kristine
KristineKimberley, WA

So far, so good.

I received my formula about a month ago and I started using it every night as my skin tolerated its strength, also moisturising my skin a few minutes after applying my formula. I'm currently on my 4th week of the treatment, however I haven't seen much changes other than brightened skin. Recently, I have also noticed that some scars from previous acne started to reduce. I'm a bit impatient, however I'm going to continue using it the same way that I've had. I hope that I see more changes in the upcoming weeks, as what my doctor had recommended and prescribed!

Still no response

My doctor does not respond for a day at a time.. I reply or answer or ask a question and half a day passes... still no prescribed formula for the money I paid..

Great customer service. Early days with using the product but so far so good.

Great product and smart idea to give access to prescription strength product online. Follow up consults have been excellent and timely and there is plenty of online info on their site and support FB page. I have seen some benefits but only early days so still working out using these strong products with ensuring I don’t damage my skin barrier in the process. Excited to see the results in another few months.

Gradual change in a positive way

I think the quality of products is very good. I have used many different products on my skin over the years and I do feel these are working. Definitely have less redness in my cheeks Great customer service and plenty of opportunity to seek support/advice.

Really promising results

I'm 6 weeks into my Software treatment and really noticing some great improvements with my skin - blackheads are reducing, texture is much smoother and less breakouts (although these were minimal anyway). The adjustment period is taking a while for me and I'm still getting a lot of peeling peeling redness, but I hope this improves with time. I'm overall really impressed with the product.
I've taken a star off because I find the customer service a bit off-putting. Communication with the GP and the customer service staff is not personalised and the advice is repetitive - feels like I'm communicating with a bot. Also the email traffic is excessive.
This isn't enough for me to abandon ship as I'm seeing great results.

So far so good

I was skeptical at first for sure. But so far I have not had any reason to doubt this product. the set up process was easy. Communication since has been regular and genuine. The packaging of the products is lovely and the little touches of the toiletries bag, headband etc are nice to get. Week 3 and excited to continue

Maria
MariaSydney, NSW

Very effective

Amazing.
Amazing.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really good

Only at the early stages but so far so good, a little bit of peeling but seeing good progress within my skin. No negative side effect so far and happy to continue with this product to see further positive results.

nalinsta16
nalinsta16Sydney, NSW

So far so good!

This is the third week I am using the software cream as a night treatment and I am seeing some promising results. My skin is still in the stages of peeling but I've noticed less inflammation after getting new breakouts. I'm going to continue this treatment to see how my skin progresses over the next week's.

Find out how Software compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Something that has finally fixed my skin

I’m so happy I’ve finally found a product to fix my acne after years of suffering. Software really works and has simplified my skincare routine

Brayden G.
Brayden G.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Customer service and Product

The products I bought have done a lot for my skin, especially the retinoid. I'm incredibly new to the skincare game, and software made it super easy for me to understand and now I dont need to liik at my little routine sheet anymore.

Worth the buy

Mel
Mel

Great customer service!

I have been using software for 4 weeks now. While it's only early days, I have started to notice a difference in my skin. The customer service team is excellent, they will help you out with any queries that you may have. Give it a go. You won't regret it.

Christine C
Christine Casked

I have been using the software prescription for a couple of months and my skin is tolerating it really well. Do you have any other products that will help fade darker sun damage spots on my face?
Regards,
Christine

Lets Learn P.
Lets Learn P.asked

hello, still i am double mind, my skin is very sensitive. any sad effect with I stop to use it later, is it strong chemical?
thanks

Jordan
Jordanasked

How long will it take for there to be a difference in my skin?

Danielle H
Danielle H

It depends on what they prescribe you ☺️ I was prescribed with a tretinoin cream and I’ve been using it for about 5 weeks now and I did get some extra break outs around my jaw area (that was my skin concern) but they did warn me it could happen initially, but now my skin is really clear and less congested! I have oily skin too so even the oiliness has minimised a little, I really like the moisturiser they sell tho it’s really hydrating and just the right consistency too :)

Get an answer from our members and Skin Software representatives