Software
Listing monitored by Skin Software

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (3)
Kas
KasSouth East Queensland, QLD

They get you in ..

After signing up at a specified price and for a specified volume of product the amount of product was reduced by 20% with no price reduction. Additionally the amount of retinol (active ingredient) is significantly lower than researched efficacy suggests, but i thought the convenience of delivery outweighed this. Other active ingredients are available much cheaper in many locations. This company may be ok if you are just starting out but I would suggest looking elsewhere for a more ethical company.
I'm feeling ripped off!

Date PurchasedJuly 2021
PenPen
PenPenSydney, NSW

Bad customer service and business tactics.

Date PurchasedJune 2021
Ben
BenSydney, NSW

Low performing products, slow response, incompetent doctor

I was assigned with a GP that gave me the lowest strength tretinoin despite my repeated request that only 0.1% works for me, but the GP said no there policy is that it must start with 0.025%. The doctor doesn't take into account personal experience and history. I feel that this is no different than visiting a regular GP that doesn't know much about the skin. And the product texture is absolutely terrible, thick, oily and leaves a white layer on the skin, definitely wouldn't have a market if they were sold over the counter.

Christine C
Christine Casked

I have been using the software prescription for a couple of months and my skin is tolerating it really well. Do you have any other products that will help fade darker sun damage spots on my face?
Regards,
Christine

Lets Learn P.
Lets Learn P.asked

hello, still i am double mind, my skin is very sensitive. any sad effect with I stop to use it later, is it strong chemical?
thanks

Jordan
Jordanasked

How long will it take for there to be a difference in my skin?

Danielle H
Danielle H

It depends on what they prescribe you ☺️ I was prescribed with a tretinoin cream and I’ve been using it for about 5 weeks now and I did get some extra break outs around my jaw area (that was my skin concern) but they did warn me it could happen initially, but now my skin is really clear and less congested! I have oily skin too so even the oiliness has minimised a little, I really like the moisturiser they sell tho it’s really hydrating and just the right consistency too :)

Get an answer from our members and Skin Software representatives