Software
Listing monitored by Skin Software

Andrea B.
Andrea B.South East Queensland, QLD

Good cream, terrible business.

alix
alixAU

Started off great but then they changed

I’ve been on this product for some months.
I have found the product effective but not brilliant. No additional checkins but lots of helpful emails.
Two days ago they announced they were changing the product size from 30ml to 24ml which means people that are up to the full 30ml dose will need to spend another $88 per second month to ensure continuity of use.
Sloooooow postage.
No previous correspondence nor contribution on this matter prior to the announcement.
No backing down or taking on board feedback.
I’ve switched to another cheaper company and am happy

Great product, terrible company

Find out how Software compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Vignesh
VigneshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ok service, Ok product

Bought this reading previous reviews and their initial service to make me buy this product is good. Atm, I am not satisfied with the product and as of now no difference, just I could feel untolerable itching and skin burn sensation.

Poor tele consultation and automated response based on keywords you write on queries.

I am sorry, Please dont risk your skin for their digital marketing.

Gee
Gee

Limited range and generic customer service

Disappointed. The range of ingredients is very limited, customer service only offers generic advice that provides no real benefit if you know anything about skincare and they don’t take into account your skin history. I see no real benefit in this service when prescription topicals like Tretinoin are readily available from GPs who can bulk bill.

Jordan
Jordanasked

How long will it take for there to be a difference in my skin?

Danielle H
Danielle H

It depends on what they prescribe you ☺️ I was prescribed with a tretinoin cream and I’ve been using it for about 5 weeks now and I did get some extra break outs around my jaw area (that was my skin concern) but they did warn me it could happen initially, but now my skin is really clear and less congested! I have oily skin too so even the oiliness has minimised a little, I really like the moisturiser they sell tho it’s really hydrating and just the right consistency too :)

Nic Silby
Nic Silbyasked

Hi, I've just received my software skincare and was wondering if anyone has experienced any side effects or reactions. Should I do a test patch first? Thank you...

niamh m.Skin Software

Hi Nic, thanks for reaching out! Yes, it is quite common to experience side effects. If you have questions, best to email hello@skin.software
Best wishes
Niamh

Cait
Caitasked

Hey guys, having a blonde moment being stuck with a toddler in iso has fried my brain. Is the software cream a leave on treatment, how long do I leave it on for

niamh m.Skin Software

Hi Cait! You should have received instructions on your box and in your online Profile. You can also email hello@skin.software

Get an answer from our members and Skin Software representatives