Software
Listing monitored by Skin Software

Tania
TaniaQueensland

It's great

Haven't had any problems with this product I like the texture of the cream would tell my friends about it

Love my formula!

I have been getting a lot of compliments lately about my skin. I definitely see a difference from when i started to now (week 5). I am excited to see how good my skin is going to look and feel with consistent use in the coming weeks!

Excellent Results

I was sceptical starting this journey. Does this TV advertised product really do what it claims? Delightedly, I can attest to the fact it does. I have seen visible improvement in my peri-menopause skin in just four weeks. My skin is clearer and more radiant. Enough improvement to stay the course and move into a second month of treatment which I feel will have even greater effect on my sun spots and hormonal skin pigmentation. I am also delighted at the cost of this product. But what has really impressed me is the support from the Software team. It has been fast and indepth. The team are easy to contact and incredibly helpful. I look forward to seeing more positive change over the next 3 months.

Laxmi M.
Laxmi M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I am loving this

I had a pimples on my forehead especially after using this formula pimples are disappearing. It took more weeks as said 8-10 week but it works really. I am loving this product and want to continue further.

Jenny
JennyPerth, WA

Had a few hiccups initially

Initially had a few hiccups with Software but they dealt quickly and efficiently with the problem once they realized the problem was theirs. my daughter is now just starting to use the software products

niamh m.Skin Software

Change in bottle size,but still same price

They have made the bottle smaller and charging people the same price. They say people are saying they are not using it all over the 2 months, so they are making the bottle smaller. I use every night on my face and neck and use it all by the 2 months. I'm disgusted that this could be a money grabbing stunt. Your company is saving money on making the formula smaller, but still charging customers the same amount don't you think the savings should be passed onto your customers?? Win win for you and not the customers. Not happy about this.

Fiona R.
Fiona R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

So far I’m impressed

I’m on my 3rd week and I’m happy so far, I had very little skin peeling, but put that down to using chemical exfoliating toners. Looking forward to seeing results over the next few weeks.

CTA
CTAGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good product, would recommend trying

So far using the product, no major reactive condition (little purging but nothing too much).
It has made my skin so clear and the best thing about this is when you stop using it, it does not worsen your skin in any way.

Thank you Software!

niamh m.Skin Software

Thanks!! It's only up from here, appreciate the kind words :)

Samantha W.
Samantha W.Hunter Region, NSW

Best skin of my life

Find out how Software compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Definitely a great kick start to clear skin

Ofcourse every skincare or medical treatment has its downsides but personally staying consistent on software has given me outstanding results, therefore giving me the confidence to get on with my day to day activities & to be walking with confidence, knowing that acne is not going to keep my hidden. Thank you software

Aasna
AasnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I just started using this products 2 week ago. Hoping to see good result in near future.

Just started using from this weeks. So sad good and Good quality and suits my skin so far. Hope more better results

Cate B
Cate BCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Product is excellent, customer service still a bit bumpy

Great Product

I have seen results quite quickly however, they are not drastic results. Website and process was so simple and easy to use - loved that! I think the directions and information package could have been more in-depth.

awesome

only just received my treatment, but the customer service is amazing, and the product seems good so far as well

Bon Bon
Bon BonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Finally! I can get a prescription treatment all online.

The site is incredibly easy to use and goes through the process step by step, the dermatologist got in touch soon after I submitted all of the required information to provide their treatment recommendation/script. It took a little while to be shipped but only because it is sent to the chemist for compounding due to it being so personalized. I’ve only started using it (2 weeks in), but I’ve already noticed that any pimples I do get have disappeared within a day and aren’t becoming near as painful or red as they usually would. The blackheads and whiteheads, and acne scarring will take a little longer for me to really notice a difference. But so far, so good! Hardly any side effects on my skin either.

Jordan
Jordanasked

How long will it take for there to be a difference in my skin?

Danielle H
Danielle H

It depends on what they prescribe you ☺️ I was prescribed with a tretinoin cream and I’ve been using it for about 5 weeks now and I did get some extra break outs around my jaw area (that was my skin concern) but they did warn me it could happen initially, but now my skin is really clear and less congested! I have oily skin too so even the oiliness has minimised a little, I really like the moisturiser they sell tho it’s really hydrating and just the right consistency too :)

Nic Silby
Nic Silbyasked

Hi, I've just received my software skincare and was wondering if anyone has experienced any side effects or reactions. Should I do a test patch first? Thank you...

niamh m.Skin Software

Hi Nic, thanks for reaching out! Yes, it is quite common to experience side effects. If you have questions, best to email hello@skin.software
Best wishes
Niamh

Cait
Caitasked

Hey guys, having a blonde moment being stuck with a toddler in iso has fried my brain. Is the software cream a leave on treatment, how long do I leave it on for

niamh m.Skin Software

Hi Cait! You should have received instructions on your box and in your online Profile. You can also email hello@skin.software

Get an answer from our members and Skin Software representatives