• Build Stage
  • Flooring

Tugce
Tugce Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Soho Living review

My build was and is managed above my expectations. The team were incredibly friendly and easy to communicate with. The detail and care provided by Amelia, my New Home Consultant was amazing. She really went above and beyond for me in particular instances and it definitely did not go unnoticed!

I have not encountered any issues thus far and am certain that I will not due to the company’s professionalism.

The costs thus far have remained as expected.

Overall, it’s been a pleasure building with and going through Soho Living!

N Moore
N MooreGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service

I haven't started my build as yet, but from the start, I have had great service with all the information that has been provided to me by Amelia.
I would just like to say thank you to Amelia from Soho Living for her constant communication to the lead-up to my build has been great.

Townhouse

My townhouse was recently completed by SoHo my site manager asked me three times to write a review. Now there are maintenance issues and I'm the one constantly following up, to no avail mostly. Being told things are fine the way they are when they are most certainly not. Trying to shift blame or not fix the issues. Most of these reviews are site managers pushing for people to do them.

House Built by Soho Living

House bought off the plan via a investment referer.
Building started build process December 2020.
Completed June 2021.

When the Builder was appointed I got a call from him. Matt From the onset was just brilliant. He communicated with me on every aspect of the build process. He consulted with me on any issues that impacted building process.

He sent me photos as the building was being constructed. He has been very easy to deal with. I would recommend him highly to build your home.

His after care is on going. I hope to catch up with him when I can make it to Victoria soon. We have never met.

• +7Thumbnail
Construction End DateJune 2021
Rohit J.
Rohit J.

Proof updated

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Good Experience

We build our townhouse with SoHo living.we are very satisfied with their service nd quality.the dates they said they will start work and finish the project was on time. Staff made the process easier and simple. Supervisor is very helpful nd professional.would like to use their services again of SoHo Living .

Construction End DateMay 2021

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Kal G.
Kal G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Townhouse build by SOHO

I am fully satisficed with the townhouse build by SOHO living. They were on time and did a good job in perfectly building the property and independently checking there work before handing over the property on time to me. The staff was professional and courteous.

Thank you for the excellent work.

Larissa S.
Larissa S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Seamless house-build process

The build was managed by Thanh who made the process easy and clear. We were satisfied with the quality of the property and minor defects were promptly noted and rectified. Great communication from all Soho employees we interacted with. Seamless home builder. We recommend Soho for a smooth home-building process.

Construction End DateMay 2021

Nam
NamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great first home purchase and building experience!

Build was managed very well and great communication from our builder, Warren, the building process was straightforward and timely.
We had a few issues and changes to be made pre construction and this was handled well by the soho office. No additional costs were incurred, glad to have all the costs be transparent and no strings attached.

Fantastic

Purchased and settled townhouse recently. Overall, a great home. There are a few defects, as per all new homes, however the team are quick to organise repairs. The house handover by my building supervisor Dale was also very quick and easy, he provided me with plenty of information and resources.

Find out how Soho Living compares to other Home Builders

Great service, easy transaction!

I've just purchased on my first home through Soho Living. The house is beautifully unique and the quality is excellent. I had zero issues so it was the easiest first home transaction. Amelia was so helpful from the first day inspecting the property, to closing the contract. I'm very pleased that I decided to go with Soho Living!

Construction End DateMarch 2021

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Jessica B.
Jessica B.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Just an amazing home!

Soho living has been amazing. There workmanship is just stunning. So easy to contact and talk to. The quality of the products is stunning. I just love my Soho house. Rachel S was super kind and helpful. She always responded quickly to my emails. Dale was great! So organised and also responded quickly to any questions I had. He explained everything to me in a way I would understand as it is my first house. I will be referring Soho living to anyone building a house.

Hayley
HayleyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

SOHO- PERFECT TOWNHOUSES

I have just built my first home with Soho Building, and they have been a pleasure to work with through the whole process. My site supervisor Dean, was very helpful and quick to respond with any questions i may have had during the process! and was very focused on making sure i was happy with the end results.
i am very impressed and happy with the quality of the work, the layout is ideal and very functional and the colours and finishes on the house are perfect!

All in all one very happy first home buyer customer and would highly recommend Soho to anyone looking to build.

Construction End DateMarch 2021

Megan
MeganGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The perfect townhouse

I love my Soho townhouse and highly recommend building with Soho. The home is spacious, modern and stylish. The team were very easy to deal with and Nik the site manager worked really hard to make sure I was in my home before Christmas. My build was completed ahead of schedule and went smoothly. Very impressed with Soho.

Construction End DateDecember 2020

Soho - Thank you

Despite the minor delays with the build, and lockdowns in 2020, I am finally in my new home and absolutely love the space. It is modern, practical with high end fittings and furnishings. A huge thank you to Josh (construction manager) who has been there from the start helping me with everything when in need. He has gone above and beyond and exceeded expectations. Soho has been a pleasure to deal with and super happy with my new abode.

Construction End DateAugust 2020

Thankyou Soho

I am impressed by the design of my townhouse, and friends and family who have visited have said this as well. The kitchen appliances look very stylish, and there is plenty of storage space as well. The staff have also kept in touch since settlement to make sure that all things are working properly.