• Build Stage
  • Flooring
Micheline
MichelineVictoria

Exceptional customer service!!

It is with pleasure that I provide a recommendation for Soho Living. Though my build hasn’t started yet, I have no doubt that the building process will be seamless and stress-free. The reason I feel so confident of a smooth build is because of the interaction with my New Home Consultant, Amelia. From the moment I spoke to Amelia, I felt very comfortable about the building process which can be daunting. Amelia has always been prompt at answering my emails and phone calls and providing answers to my questions and providing excellent advice. Amelia is easy going, amazing and always keeping me up to date. I recommend Soho Living to anyone as they are true professionals.

Construction End DateJuly 2022

emma l.
emma l.Victoria

Amazing service!

I am building a townhouse with Soho and so far the process has been seamless thanks to the amazing customer service of my sales consultant Amelia! She took me through an an existing Soho townhouse and the quality was great. She answered all of the questions I had, she was professional and friendly. Amelia has also been so easy to communicate with throughout the contract signing process, and has been available via email and phone call for my follow up questions. I feel confident building with Soho due to their professional nature and quality buildings.

Structural Integrity

SirsamonMelbourne

SOHO Service

Construction End DateMarch 2022

Great Service

I purchased a house and land package with Soho which should start building end of the year. The service so far has been amazing. Amelia has been there to answer all my questions and has been very transparent throughout the process. So far I'm incredibly happy with the service I have received

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Great Customer Service

I am building a townhouse with Soho, we are just waiting for the land to title before building can start. So far the service has been amazing. My Sales Consultant is Amelia and she has been very helpful and knowledgeable. I am a first time home buyer and she has made the process very easy for someone who didn't know anything about buying/building a house 3 moths ago.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Ashleigh Mcleod
Ashleigh McleodGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great price, great service

I recently bought my first house and land package and soho living have been nothing but absolute professionals. They go above and beyond helping someone with little to no knowledge with the processes to be expected with buying a house, I couldn’t thank them enough for everything they have done for me! Would definitely recommend this amazing company to others.

Construction End DateDecember 2022

Jessica T.
Jessica T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

5 Stars all the Way!

I purchased a house and land package through SOHO Living at the beginning of the year and from the very beginning I have been nothing but happy with my experience. Amelia who I purchased the property through has always been so approachable and thorough and nothing has been too much of a problem. Amelia has talked me through the millions of questions I have had being a first home buyer, and has made my experience a very pleasurable one. I would have no doubt in recommending SOHO and in particular Amelia to friends and family. I look forward to going through the building process with SOHO as I know I am in the very best of hands.

5 Star Service!

5 Star Customer Service and Quality!
We have purchased a new house and land package through SOHO, from the moment I called Amelia I was instantly warmed by her knowledge and passion for what she does! We can’t wait for our house to be finished so we can do it again!

Amazing experience.

Find out how Soho Living compares to other Home Builders

Kade has been a pleasure to deal with - as a first home buyer with no idea of what to expect and I had probably asked one million questions, many of them asked multiple times and he has been nothing but patient with me. He is very knowledgeable and insightful, really guided me through the process - had a great experience dealing with SOHO Living - house not built yet, but if they continue along this path I will be more than happy with my overall experience.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Get quotes

So happy with my purchase!

Allan C.
Allan C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Simply amazing

This is my first home, there is so much information and decision to be made.
I had a terrible experience with the first builder I looked at and it really showed the level Soho care for their customers.

Amelia and Soho have been amazing, they have made a stressful, complex and challenging time a breeze. Amelia has been in constant communication and has always happily helped me with any information I've required.

Amelia and Soho have provided a personalised customer services which is unparalleled to any other company I had dealt with previously.

Whilst my home is still in the pre construction phase I couldn't recommend Amelia and Soho more.

Construction End DateDecember 2021

Excellent experience

Soho Living has been great. This is my first home purchase and Amelia has been second to none. She has answered all my questions...and I had a lot. She works exceptionally hard and is always reachable, often answering emails or phonecalls after hours and over the weekend. I cannot fault my experience thus far. My home will be completed later this year and I am vey excited to see it all come together. Anyone looking to build/purchase I highly recommend speaking to someone from the team at Soho Living.

Construction End DateNovember 2021

2020 Sales Experience

20 out of 20!!! Pun intended!!
Despite the harsh lockdowns and the inability for the conventional face to face interaction when buying your first home, Amelia and the team @ soholiving made me feel like nothing changed at all. Highly recommend! the customer service, the peolpe and the quality of the homes!!

Bonnie R.
Bonnie R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love them! Purchased a second property!

I purchased a second property with Soho in 2020. The first was an investment and the second my first home (both with Soho)
For the second property I dealt with Kate Turner, and she was absolutely amazing! She explained everything to me so clearly and made me feel comfortable and confident throughout the entire process- answering any and all questions i had with a great attitude.

As was the case with the first, the design and specs were excellent- I love that everything is included in the price and that there are no surprises.

Cant wait to see them built and purchase a third!

Structural Integrity