4.3

Vikki
Vikki Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic - Very modern!

The build was managed exceptionally well and I was provided updates as the build progressed. All my questions were answered by Soho in a very timely manner. The cost remained as per my contract which was very pleasing. During the practical completion inspection I pointed out some areas for improvement which have been completed at no extra charge. Overall great experience for my first home. I was 21 when I signed the contracts and had no knowledge with what I was doing but Soho were there for me every step of the way. Fantastic company and fantastic employees.

Construction End DateApril 2021
Emma J.
Emma J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing company

Management of the build was really great. My site supervisor Waren kept me up to date at key milstones and communicated any issues quickly with a plan to resolve them. I have built with a few different companies but this by far has been the easiest.
This was a turn key home so no hidden expenses which was great.

Structural Integrity
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Construction End DateFebruary 2021

Wouldn’t go for anyone else

My experience with SOHO LIVING was an amazing one ! From the start super helpful and genuine people not only trying to get sales but actually helping you make an important choice . Second I had a question or an issue the response time was instant. For a volume builder , amazing quality.

Structural Integrity

Home Builders

Find out how Soho Living compares to other Home Builders

Cailyn Twelftree
Cailyn TwelftreeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience for a first home owner!

I was already excited from seeing the advertising images and was sold when I visited the display home. Amelia and the team at SOHO are always helpful and friendly through all correspondences. My home is in the very early stages of construction, but so far I've been well informed and kept up to date and I can't wait to see my home being built and of course the final product!

Get quotes

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes
Nadf
NadfGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent experience with Soho Living.

So far I have had a great experience, I dealt with Amelia from Soho living. She was very helpful, easy to talk to and responded quickly to any questions, really made this whole experience very smooth.
Being a first home buyer I thought this would be a tougher process, but Amelia really made the whole experience very easy and enjoyable. Great work Amelia.

Construction End DateNovember 2020

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Tris P.
Tris P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Appalling customer care.

Absolutely appalling customer care. My build was delayed by over 6 months due to administrative incompetence of the estate developer, I was refused any form of consolation for the huge blow to my budget. Then I discovered all my variations/upgrades were incorrectly handled by the Soho office and were not included in my final build, now our first home is not as we dreamed and we were basically told "tough luck" as they didn't want to add our variations despite our offer to pay extra for them. Don't expect this company to do you any favours when they make a mistake.