Soho Living

Soho Living (page 2 of 6)

• Build Stage
  • Flooring

Hayley
HayleyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

SOHO- PERFECT TOWNHOUSES

I have just built my first home with Soho Building, and they have been a pleasure to work with through the whole process. My site supervisor Dean, was very helpful and quick to respond with any questions i may have had during the process! and was very focused on making sure i was happy with the end results.
i am very impressed and happy with the quality of the work, the layout is ideal and very functional and the colours and finishes on the house are perfect!

All in all one very happy first home buyer customer and would highly recommend Soho to anyone looking to build.

Megan
MeganGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The perfect townhouse

I love my Soho townhouse and highly recommend building with Soho. The home is spacious, modern and stylish. The team were very easy to deal with and Nik the site manager worked really hard to make sure I was in my home before Christmas. My build was completed ahead of schedule and went smoothly. Very impressed with Soho.

Soho - Thank you

Despite the minor delays with the build, and lockdowns in 2020, I am finally in my new home and absolutely love the space. It is modern, practical with high end fittings and furnishings. A huge thank you to Josh (construction manager) who has been there from the start helping me with everything when in need. He has gone above and beyond and exceeded expectations. Soho has been a pleasure to deal with and super happy with my new abode.

Thankyou Soho

I am impressed by the design of my townhouse, and friends and family who have visited have said this as well. The kitchen appliances look very stylish, and there is plenty of storage space as well. The staff have also kept in touch since settlement to make sure that all things are working properly.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Michael
Michael Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Aspect Residences is a Well-Designed Townhouse

Soho Living’s Aspect Residences is a well-designed townhouse. You can see that an interior designer was involved in the process. Amazing ceiling height and cool modern finishing throughout. Some bumps initially( remember the leg less lizards and the pandemic), but delivered an artistically designed dwelling in the end. Josh, the site manager, was particularly helpful. A real gem in the company.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Rosemarie M.
Rosemarie M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Our first home. Our best choice

Our build took 3yrs as expected within contract due to the large quantity of housing within the estate. It was instilled with top quality furnishings, best chrome fittings, modern kitchenware, and was beautifully architected. Any issues we had within the 3month maintenance has been addressed and a date is being worked out to fix them, The workers are prompt with any queries, friendly, and a pleasure to deal with. We are incredibly happy with the builders and especially considering this is our first home. Thank you

Marina
MarinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Smooth process

The entire process from contract of sale to handover was seamless with no hidden extra cost. The team at SOHO are very easy to work with. My site manager Josh was always available to answer any question and a got things done in a timely manner. The build met my expectations.

Build StagePost-Construction

Rani Sawant
Rani SawantGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Investment Property Rented to SohoLiving as a Private Display Home

Build StagePost-Construction

Stephanie and Sophie
Stephanie and SophieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent- couldn’t ask for more

Our site manager Warren was fantastic, he kept us informed every step of the way even calling or messaging every week with updates and was always available to meet at the property when we needed something. Warren oversaw all the trades and ensured that the build was of the highest quality and with the cost in the contract being the final cost we are certainly happy with things so far. We found a couple little things in the final inspection and he is taking care of them as I write this. All in all this was an easy process resulting in our dream home and we couldn’t be happier.

Emma J.
Emma J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing company

Management of the build was really great. My site supervisor Waren kept me up to date at key milstones and communicated any issues quickly with a plan to resolve them. I have built with a few different companies but this by far has been the easiest.
This was a turn key home so no hidden expenses which was great.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

2020 Sales Experience

20 out of 20!!! Pun intended!!
Despite the harsh lockdowns and the inability for the conventional face to face interaction when buying your first home, Amelia and the team @ soholiving made me feel like nothing changed at all. Highly recommend! the customer service, the peolpe and the quality of the homes!!

Bonnie R.
Bonnie R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love them! Purchased a second property!

I purchased a second property with Soho in 2020. The first was an investment and the second my first home (both with Soho)
For the second property I dealt with Kate Turner, and she was absolutely amazing! She explained everything to me so clearly and made me feel comfortable and confident throughout the entire process- answering any and all questions i had with a great attitude.

As was the case with the first, the design and specs were excellent- I love that everything is included in the price and that there are no surprises.

Cant wait to see them built and purchase a third!

Site Admin

Amazing experience and excellent help for first home buyer

Amelia has been a pleasure to deal with - as a first home buyer I had probably asked one million questions, many of them asked multiple times and she's been nothing but patient with me and really guided me through the process - had a great experience dealing with SOHO - house not built yet, but if they continue along this path I will be more than happy with my overall experience.

Build StagePre-Construction

Amelia needs a raise SoHo!

Words cannot describe how well looked after I was throughout this whole process. Being a first home buyer, Amelia was so professional and informative about everything. She even helped my friends with their property since their sales manager wouldn't help. Build hasn't started yet so no issues so far, only wished that we had the option of choosing interior colours.

Adriana D.
Adriana D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing and Perfect experience

Dealing with SOHO living has been one of the most wonderful experiences although I am yet to commence building the service provided had been beyond amazing. I would like to personally thank Amelia for all her patience and perfect organisation throughout the process you have truely made purchasing my first property easy and exciting! I can’t wait to continue working with Amelia and Soho living. Thank you for being so great and amazing!