Soho Living

Soho Living (page 3 of 6)

• Build Stage
  • Flooring

Richie C.
Richie C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect stress-free 1st home buyer

Luckily enough to have found soho living as my builder (first home buyer here) from day 1 amelia I've dealt with, been so professional, informative from beginning to end. I'm yet to start build in March 2021, she really has made the whole journey stress free and smoothly ! Thank you again

Stacey D.
Stacey D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Superior service!

Amelia has been nothing short of amazing during the purchase of my first home. She was super helpful and was able to answer all of my questions without hesitation. I appreciate all of the effort she puts into following up and making the whole process less daunting. Thank you so much! I can’t wait to start building

Anthony B.
Anthony B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best townhouse

The build was well managed. All the townhouses were worked on equally.
The workmanship was pretty good. Some minor issues but nothing serious.
The company has handled most issues quite well. Some minor things have yet to be addressed but will be addressed on maintenance.
Final cost and estimate were about equal.

Find out how Soho Living compares to other Home Builders

Im yet to commence building however, the service provided my Amelia and the Soho living team in order to get to that stage has been fantastic. So far the procedures have been smooth and seem less. I’m a first home buyer and the team at Soho living have been nothing but helpful with answering and explaining any questions.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Simone
SimoneVictoria

Great experience, smooth process

We dealt with Soho Living Sales Consultant Amelia in the initial process of purchasing our townhouse & land.
We're yet to begin construction, which will be early 2021, however so far the process has been seamless, Amelia has been outstanding with a timely response to all my questions being a first home buyer, Amelia has provided detailed information and nothing is too much!
I'm very pleased with the floor plan and also the products/finishes that have been included and knowing all spaces throughout the home are being utilised.
I look forward to our build commencing and we can't wait to move into our new home, very exciting journey ahead!

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Jess
JessGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service

Our build has not started yet but the whole process of building with SOHO Living has been great. Our contact Amelia was fantastic, so happy to answer all of our questions no matter the day or night, walking us through the whole process. Would definitely recommend her and SOHO to anyone looking to build, particularly for first home buyers.

Francis R
Francis RGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great quality and design

We are so happy with the outcome of the house building inspite of Covid restrictions. Building manager and supervisor are so easy to communicate with. We can say that the whole process of dealing with Soho Living is really stress free. Most of the features in the house exceeds our expectations, really well done.

Louisa W.
Louisa W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Honest, trustworthy and friendly!

Amelia from Soho Living is a true asset to her team. Right from the first e-mail enquiry i sent through she has has gone above and beyond to help me through the sales to contract process. Her level of Professionalism is beyond and nothing was too much trouble. Amelia explained everything to me until i understood, even if it was 2 or 3 times and was never flustered or bothered. She replied to my texts and e-mails after hours and never left me waiting for a response. Buying a home from Amelia felt like buying a home from a friend, as a first home buyer i felt confident through the whole process. I'm looking forward to my build starting and moving into my new Soho home.

Thanks Amelia, amazing work you should be proud of yourself.

LAUREN
LAURENVictoria

Amazing Service!

My journey with Soho has been absolutely seamless! As a first time home buyer, a lot of the process was foreign and overwhelming, but Tegan is an absolute star. She was professional, helpful and super honest every step of the way. Tegan responded to all my questions in a timely fashion and helped guide me through every process. I could not have been happier with the experience!

Hera
HeraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic service and quality build

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

R T Todd
R T ToddGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Service

Our journey has been seamless. Amelia is an absolute star, she's professional, responsive and helpful. This was our first time building in Australia, the processes are slightly different to what we've experienced before. Amelia responded to all our questions in a timely fashion and helped guide us along the way.

Wouldn’t go for anyone else

My experience with SOHO LIVING was an amazing one ! From the start super helpful and genuine people not only trying to get sales but actually helping you make an important choice . Second I had a question or an issue the response time was instant. For a volume builder , amazing quality.

Pedro J.
Pedro J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic new home journey!

I was a first home buyer and guided through my new home experience by Amelia, a professional sales consultant and I had great faith in her. While my new home journey was extremely exciting, I was worried about building process during the Covid-19 lockdown period. During this difficult time, Soho team provided me with photos of my home when each stage was complete which reassured me. I just moved in my new home and found that choosing Soho team for building my first home was one of the best decision I made. I am really thankful for Soho team's effort, especially Amelia and Dean who were responsive from start to finish.

D&G C.
D&G C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service. we recently purchased a townhouse in Deanside. troy has been a pleasure to deal with during this time. He has been very professional and responsive. The whole purchase process has been a breeze. we would recommend soho living to other home buyers as that have been amazing along the way.

Anna W.
Anna W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

High quality Townhouse and Excellent Customer Service

We have just purchased a townhouse in Cranbourne West and have been delighted with both the excellent customer service offered by Kelvin during the process and with the finished home. It is high quality, beautifully designed and decorated and very competitively priced. Would highly recommend SoHo Living as a very professional builder who were a pleasure to deal with at every stage of the process.