Soho Living

Soho Living (page 4 of 6)

4.9

• Flooring

Pauline N
Pauline NGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beautiful Scandinavian Styled Homebuild

I have worked mostly with Amelia and I have loved the entire purchase process. I initially visited a similar build in the same Estate (Amber) but was unsuccessful in securing the contract. However, Amelia was attentive and listened to what i was after. She came back later with an offer for a similar build in a location that suited my needs. Thank you for listening and answering all my seemingly amateurish questions.

Really helpful with all my questions

I am working with Amelia and she has been really friendly and more than willing to answer any questions I had about the entire process. As a first home builder I had so many concerns and she patiently handled them all. She was also very prompt in her responses. Extremely eager for the build to begin!

Faith M.
Faith M.Darwin, NT

Amazing Service

I signed our land and build contract with Amelia from Soho living 2 months ago and it was just an amazing journey. She was really patient with us and we could ask her all sorts of questions and she would respond quickly. We had a million questions for her and nothing was too much for her. Amelia is very professional and will go above and beyond for the customer to get a good outcome. We were stuck in another state due to the pandemic and we had to do all the contracts and paperwork remotely. Amelia was very accommodating with that. The land and build prices were really competitive and they have really good designs and finishing's that I cannot wait to see what our new home will look like. I would highly recommend Soho living

Pramote Kothanakul
Pramote KothanakulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Sales rep

I have recently signed my first home build contract with Soho Living, and I am very pleased with Amelia Price. She is friendly and very lovely and at the same time professional and always responds to all questions and email. It was great experience and I recommend Amelia from Soho Living.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Excellent Service

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Sharyn
Sharyn

Excellent Service

I met Amelia from SOHO Living on the day I put a holding deposit on a land/townhouse purchase. From the beginning, Amelia provided excellent customer service. She is warm, friendly, and professional and responds to enquiries in a timely fashion and is very knowledgeable in her field. I highly recommend Amelia from SOHO Living.

Cailyn Twelftree
Cailyn TwelftreeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience for a first home owner!

I was already excited from seeing the advertising images and was sold when I visited the display home. Amelia and the team at SOHO are always helpful and friendly through all correspondences. My home is in the very early stages of construction, but so far I've been well informed and kept up to date and I can't wait to see my home being built and of course the final product!

ILE Petkovski
ILE PetkovskiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What a Team of professionals

Very pleased with the guidance and assistance throughout the purchase process with Amelia, Lachlan and the team. Always there when needed and up front. My build is still in process but the experience to date has been second to none. Looking forward to whats to come together and seeing the final product when completed.

SMOOTH SAILING WITH SOHO

From start to finish my experience has been smooth sailing, prompt service from all SOHO staff. I am beyond happy with my new home. SOHO staff were extremely helpful from buying a block of land, house plans and building. A bit daunting first time build for me, starting with Amelia the experience was easy & stress free. Thank you to Amelia, Troy and Dean.

Find out how Soho Living compares to other Home Builders

New house and land in wollert

Very pleased with the price of my house and land purchased in May with Soho living. The price that was quoted to me stayed the same throughout the process and sales consultant Amelia Price was extremely supportive every step of the way with me. I can't wait to move in.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Lyn
LynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great experience with Soho so far - pre construction stage

I bought a turn key house package in Kinbrook and signed the contracted with Amelia, she was very quick to answer all the questions and help me out a lot for someone who was the first home buyer. She recommended a product, areas which suitable to my budget. It is just pre-construction stage, so far, everything is very great, we cant wait for my house to be built.

Amazing service

My build is still in process but so far my experience with Amelia has been amazing! Could not recommend her any more than I already am!
Amazingly helpful, always contactable & very reassuring.
She has made the sales process super smooth & easy, can not wait to start the building stage with her!!!!

Lauren
LaurenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So Excited!

Purchasing this house and land package has been one of the easiest decisions I've had to make. It was easier than purchasing a car. Its not only affordable, but the inclusions are everything I need. Amelia and the Soho team are incredible. I really look forward in working with them in the future.

Adam D
Adam DGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy house purchase.

My partner and I bought our first property from SOHO and in particular Kelvin. A nervous process being our first property but Kelvin went out of his way to make us feel comfortable and accommodate all our concerns through the whole process. We have had a few minor fixes needed in which Kelvin and the site manager have actioned very promptly. We are now very happy in our home.

Excellent service

I've been dealing with Amelia and she has been amazing so far! She has answered all my questions and been very responsive. I have made multiple variations and Amelia has been more than happy to accommodate them (thanks again Amelia :D). I'm really excited for the construction to start and can't wait to see the finished product.